Membership Tally 2012

iv'a worn smith

He will want 45,000 next year...

And we will get there if we win 14 games this year.

Alas I think 40 000 might be closer to reality.

We need good NAT cup form and to win the first couple of games.

Well 2 out of the first three would be a good start.

Great to see the increase to 18238 -a very healthy level at this stage- would love to see HT or someone else compare the levels at this time over the last two years to see how we are tracking to 40,000 ,the number that Jimma wants.

Look above ^. Last years timeline and numbers are evident.

The link provided above for the 2011 M'ship thread also has the 2010 comparison.

Look above ^. Last years timeline and numbers are evident.

The link provided above for the 2011 M'ship thread also has the 2010 comparison.

Thanks

Based on your figures we aren't progressing as good as I thought.40,000 may not be in our grasp this year.

Edited by jayceebee31

Collingwood have over 15,000 3 game members though. which helps their tally immensely. We've hit over 18,320. Casey programs will help us grow our supporter base and in turn hopefully get members on board. Club doing great things.

Thanks Red & Blue Flame. That figure is hot off the press people (18,320).

As from my post above near the top of the thread Nov 30, 2010 we had 17,183. A little over 1,100 in front, same time last year.

will be interesting to see how this affects the figures?

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7415/newsid/126744/default.aspx

See if we get a few as christmas presents we may not normally get.

Also will be good for Cashflow of the club getting people paid up nice and early.

We are trying things which is good, lets just keep this good rate of return flowing into 2012 and we will hit 40K easily really

Edited by Jordie_tackles

Collingwood have over 15,000 3 game members though. which helps their tally immensely. We've hit over 18,320. Casey programs will help us grow our supporter base and in turn hopefully get members on board. Club doing great things.

I remember reading Melbourne have the highest rate of premium members? I could be wrong.

Face plant go for the 3 game membership. You get all the gear and entry to 3 home games for around $90. I know entry probably means nothing to you but you get all the stuff and you go towards the membership tally. Jump on !!!

However the answer to your question is we achieved a tally of 20,003 recorded on the 17th of December 2010. Just over a week before Christmas. So you can use that as a benchmark of sorts.

Well, today the website has updated to 20,100. 3 days and 97 members ahead of last year.

Dec 17, 2010: 20,003

Dec 20, 2010: 20,166

Dec 22, 2010: 20,286

Well, today the website has updated to 20,100. 3 days and 97 members ahead of last year.

Sorry to be a pain ox but it is only 97 members ahead of last year.

Guys, let's see what we are at Dec 22nd (one weeks time). My guess is we'll be nearly 1,000 or so ahead of last year.

Good to get the 20,000 up a couple of days earlier than last year, anyway.

• Like 1

What's really encouraging is the momentum that's building, watch the membership go through the roof once we become regular final contributors, looking around the traps at the moment, Bullies are fairly comparable, the Ruse are behind the 8 ball, but the real surprise are the Aints only 13k, Oh how sweet it is !!!!

Hi does anyone have or know of someone that is a presidents club member? I am looking at buying my dad some tickets to the presidents club for his 60th and noticed that guest passes are cheaper I contacted the Footy club and they said if they were purchased through a member would not be a problem. I am after 5 tickets they are normally $240 each but members get the at $210 so would be worth it and save me a few bucks. if there is someone out there that can help?

Email [email protected]

To me the club hasn't really started its membership drive for next year, last year they had a big push to get 20,000 members by Christmas and then a push again to get to 40,000 members. I just get the feeling they are happy to let memberships roll in and will up the ante come mid Jan early Feb.

To me the club hasn't really started its membership drive for next year, last year they had a big push to get 20,000 members by Christmas and then a push again to get to 40,000 members. I just get the feeling they are happy to let memberships roll in and will up the ante come mid Jan early Feb.

Yep, wait for the new sponsorship announcements and the membership drive will kick.

Having over 20k now is great. Seeing Big Jimma smile in the paper helps to i bet.

Tigers - 25 664

Melbourne - 20 623

Dogs - 17 965

Port - 15 217

Norf - 15 041

Saints - 14 390

Lions - 10 215

Gold Coast - 7 981

Considering the saints have already launched a membership campaign, 14k is a pretty woeful tally.