THANKS

Demonland

A big thank you to all those who contributed articles to Demonland during the past season and also to everyone who posted here and even to those who visit but don't post.

We value your contributions and ongoing support.

We're hoping for a bigger and better season in 2012 and are always looking out for new contributors who have something to say about the mighty Demons.

If you want to contribute an article feel free to contact me via PM.

Cheers & thanks again.

• Like 6

A big thank you to all those who contributed articles to Demonland during the past season and also to everyone who posted here and even to those who visit but don't post.

We value your contributions and ongoing support.

We're hoping for a bigger and better season in 2012 and are always looking out for new contributors who have something to say about the mighty Demons.

If you want to contribute an article feel free to contact me via PM.

Cheers & thanks again.

And a huge THANKS to you for establishing and overseeing far and away the the best footy site in the AFL. I'm sure I can speak for all of the Demon faithful who read and contribute to Demonland. We owe you big-time.

• Like 9

I should write something but I am laaazzzyyy.

Thanks for the site, Andy.

Thanks to the mods too.

The upgrade is quite simply magnificent.

For the almost-newbies turned away by the refresh of the site - the controls are great, the folder right next to the thread title takes you directly to the first post you haven't seen. Just great.

• Like 1

And a huge THANKS to you for establishing and overseeing far and away the the best footy site in the AFL. I'm sure I can speak for all of the Demon faithful who read and contribute to Demonland. We owe you big-time.

I second these thoughts.Well done Andy and the team.

Thanks guys for a great site. Being relatively new to Demonland my eyes have been opened to the passion that exists amongst us Demon supporters. For so long I felt as if I and perhaps my family were lone voices in the outer tortured by this great club. Now I know that their are so many other tortured souls out there. I love the passion, the anger, the frustration, the support, the ridiculous rumors and the never ending humour. Keep up the great work.

Ps

On the rumour front, I work with one of MM sons and he told me he's taken an a strange interest in office furniture, with particular emphasis on office desks. With all the appointments within the FD of late may I suggest one MM as Director of Desk acquisitions .

Demonland is a superb place, particularly when overseas...it is an incredible thing to still be able to chat Footy when you are on the other side of the world in some crazy city internet cafe, and find out all the lowdown on the MFC, which i do consider part of my family...

• Like 1

Thanks to all the posters who tell it like it is.

BIG thanks to all the crazies who are prepared to have a laugh and write something unique .

The ideas on here anticipate the clubs actions in some ways and I'm sure the club gets a laugh out of the radicals .

To those who post "each way bets" all the time-let yourself go , who cares if your opinion is different ?

I started in June here and am hooked .

Enough collective love will get us back where we should be .

As a life long Demon supporter - who was there in '64 - but who has been living out of Oz, for the last 17+ years (this year, went to my 1st MCG game - the day we whomped the hapless Crows- in 20 years), this site is the next best thing for me.

I am not a regular poster, but I visit/read daily - at least.

It keeps me in touch with what other supporters are thinking.

More, Demonland is often well ahead of the media and the "official" MFC site, when it comes to news.

Keep up the great work!

Go Dees!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.