Demonland Player of the Year

Demonland

6. Moloney- superb game

5. Frawley- brown 1 goal

4. Trengove- best game yet

3. Jones- kicking was excellent

2. Bate- was everywhere

1. Bruce- creative and good run (yes he had errors, but i thought i he was very good.)

apologies to green, sylvia, jamar all great games & do the whole team.

Rivers will find it hard to get back in the team, and morton in out ??

GO DEES

6- Frawley (kept the best, most important player on the ground to 0 impact)

5- Moloney (machine)

4- Jamar (domination for the 5th week in a row)

3- Bate (finally he is back)

2- McKenzie (pure guts that kids is)

1- Trengove (just because I am in love with him :wub: )

Apologies to everyone else. Seriously, not a single poor player tonight.

Edited by Jaded

6 Moloney

5 Frawley

4 Jones

3 Sylvia

2 Bate

1 Trengove

Wasn't easy picking a top 6, so many others could of been up there! Great signs...

Edited by Madness

6 Frawley - kept the best forward to one goal and towelled him up. Brown was the one player on the ground that could tear the game up by himself and Frawley nullified him completely.

5 Jones - His attack on the ball, his work inside the packs and his running all day was supurb.

4 Trengove - Best game for the club and his couple of goals topped it off. So cool and confident.

3 Moloney - Another fantastic game from beamer, our most prolific ball winner.

2 Bate - Our CHF for th night got 26 touches, 11 marks and a goal and did a lot of work off the ball that doesn't get credited in stats.

1 McKenzie - 22 touches and a goal, always in the right spot, and his tackling is fantastic. An awesome find.

Apologies to: Petterd (set the tone early and set the game up for us, but went quiet later); Green sort of like Petterd but stood up at the end not the start); and Col Sylvia (who is always dangerous and is turning into a very dangerous player)

1. Frawley - you just can't fault the game he played on the alleged best player in the comp, or close to it.

2. Moloney

3. Jones - that goal! In the past he'd have run in a circle looking for a hand-ball target

4. Trengove

5. Bate - looked like a real player at last

6. Sylvia

Apologies to Grimes - as I've said before, he's the best player in the comp with only 16 games to his name; plus Jamar, Davey, Warnock, and most of the rest. No passengers. Even the weakest really gave their all.

The defence is incredible - Fevola got 4 but you'd have to say he was handsomely beaten. Take out the frees and he got 2.

Some will can Bruce, but he got going and his second half was very good. His closing-down skills are outstanding, and even with a few mis-deliveries he is a vital part of the defence.

6 - Moloney

5 - Trengove

4 - Frawley

3 - Bate

2 - McKenzie

1 - Warnock

Seriously unlucky is Jamar, Green, Petterd, Jones and Sylvia. Davey, McDonald and MacDonald were also good, Dunn did well to battle on after a smash in the face, Bartram's tackling was ferocious, Grimes continued to show that he is a chance of becoming one of the best players in the comp in a couple of years. Scully has flashes of brilliance, mainly based around his pace, and his goal was superb. Martin battled well and was serviceable, Garland had a couple of great moments and is finding his way back well, Bruce found a lot of the ball, butchered it a fair bit, but wasn't too bad. Bennell was somewhat quiet but his pace and evasiveness could well prove vital to our game plan.

And I think I've successfully mentioned all 22!

6: Warnock

5: Frawley

4: Jones

3: Jamar

2: Bate

1: Trengove

Tough ask to have to give votes on the best MFC game for years. One of the best TEAM efforts I have seen for a long long time. How good do you guys think Trengove is going

to be as a player? Great performance in game number 5, rising star nomination surley! Now I have geniune hope for the future, which was my expectation for this year.

I had a change room pass for the game, lucky me XD Go Bart's.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.