Trade and Free Agency rumours

Nascent

14 minutes ago, Demon Disciple said:

Yes. He’s trying to americanise everything.

I have no problem with Trade Radio once the trade week has arrived, but to begin it a week before anything happens for 12 hours a day is just wrong 

I find it amazing that anyone listens 

“Pickett is going to Port”

No he is not

”weid will seek a trade”

No he won’t 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Sir Why You Little said:

I have no problem with Trade Radio once the trade week has arrived, but to begin it a week before anything happens for 12 hours a day is just wrong 

I find it amazing that anyone listens 

“Pickett is going to Port”

No he is not

”weid will seek a trade”

No he won’t 

Quality radio from the station that attracts gambling and funeral advertising.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, layzie said:

Anyone hear Matt Rendell on Trade Radio yesterday? He basically said there were fitness issues at WC and that a bunch of guys there were 'fat'. Then went on to name and shame. He's certainly of the old school!

racist, sexist, fattist...

Edited by whatwhat say what
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sir Why You Little said:

Trade Radio is on air 12 hours a day??

So much time to talk about nothing or just make [censored] up

It is quite pathetic. 
is this another Hutchison run disaster?

Financially it must  be good business. He does seem to good at monetising our interest in AFL.

Having said that I would rather watch SkyAfterDark than listen to TradeRadio meself.

Edited by demoniac
  • Haha 1

Hutchison might be unpalatable, but he’s made a mint trading on ex afl players getting paid a livable wage to talk trash. it’s genius and  I’m sad I didn’t think of it. 

Some are on contract and some are being paid to be in there. If you’ve got someone on contract and there is no football to cover, why not make them do work rather than sit around. 

and we all buy into it because fox footy runs headlines on it, so does the sun and then afl.com.au. It’s a brilliant scam. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Trump must have been thinking about Trade Radio when he coined the phrase "Fake news"

Bulldog's statement is they have no interest in Tomlinson. MFC has stated they expect Bedford to sign on, and that Weid will stay at the club for the last year of his contract. Port say they are not and have never shown interest in Kozzie and expect him to be a Melbourne player for a long time.

So-called expert commentators should preface their statements that it is an opinion piece and. not based on any information or evidence.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Older demon said:

Trump must have been thinking about Trade Radio when he coined the phrase "Fake news"

Bulldog's statement is they have no interest in Tomlinson. MFC has stated they expect Bedford to sign on, and that Weid will stay at the club for the last year of his contract. Port say they are not and have never shown interest in Kozzie and expect him to be a Melbourne player for a long time.

So-called expert commentators should preface their statements that it is an opinion piece and. not based on any information or evidence.

Just typical media [censored].

26 minutes ago, spirit of norm smith said:

Brisbane in the premiership window looking to add Gunston & Dunkley and potentially grab Bowes & pick 7.  Wow. 

Cats reigning premiers and could add Henry and Bruhn and potentially grab Bowes & pick 7. 
Wow. 

So Bowes is playing for 2 clubs next year, amazing 

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, CYB said:

What y'all think? Its a bit long and wishful thinking, but i've tried to be realistic. 

Trade 1:

WB

IN: Lobb, Tomlinson
OUT: Pick 11, Pick 29

MFC

IN: Pick 11, Pick 13, Pick 29, Pick 31
OUT: LJ, Tomlinson

FREO
IN: LJ
OUT Lobb, Pick 11, Pick 13, Pick 31

Trade 2:

MFC:

In: Pick 2 , Pick 38 (Total: 2669 pts)
Out: Pick 11, Pick 13, Pick 32 (Total: 3125pts)

WCE

In: Pick 11, Pick 13, Pick 32 (Total: 3125pts)
Out: Pick 2, Pick 38 (Total: 2669 pts)

Trade 3

MFC:

In: Grundy (+350K)
Out: Pick 29, Pick 31, Pick 38 (Total: 1724 pts)

BFC

In: Pick 29, Pick 31, Pick 38 (Total: 1724 pts)

Out: Pick 15 (Total: 1112 pts)

CFC

In: Pick 15 (Total: 1112 pts)
Out: Grundy (-350K)

So we get:

In: Pick 2, Grundy (+350K dump)
Out: LJ, Tommo, Pick 32

I like it (for us). Assuming we have someone we really like at pick 2 (Cadman?)

1 hour ago, spirit of norm smith said:

Brisbane in the premiership window looking to add Gunston & Dunkley and potentially grab Bowes & pick 7.  Wow. 

Cats reigning premiers and could add Henry and Bruhn and potentially grab Bowes & pick 7. 
Wow. 

Must have been a nice haircut from Zorko in his new contract!