THE BOMBERS' SWISS ADVENTURE

Whispering_Jack

Francis has been ridiculed for quite some time now. Only a true denialist would give him the time of day. It just confounds me how he's employed !!

11 minutes ago, Chris said:

Just read most of the Francis article, not only is he wrong on some points of law he makes some incrduble claims about misconduct by ASADA and WADA which may well find him in trouble. 

If anyone cared about his opinion he would be in a world of pain from the public wuth his sexist and demeaning comments about Rita. 

Such a pity he sounds like he knows what he is talking about as the gullables will beleive him!

He is a true Essendon believer.

As they all appear to support the theory "Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story".

I wonder if he has some of the "In Hird we Trust" posters at home?

Those posters will surely be a collectors item of some value in the coming years.

6 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

he's employed? you know?

Must be working for Biff in one of his many schemes.

20 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

he's employed? you know?

Actually ....no. Good point :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beelzebub said:

Actually ....no. Good point :)

May be he wants to apply for a position in the next Mission Impossible movie?

On 7 February 2016 at 1:56 PM, beelzebub said:

I don't think these so called professionals actually have a real understanding of what it's about.

Maybe they are going with Vibe,Mabo.. as I'm certain there's nothing else that has merit.

Horse bolted....

BB try opportunist lawyers continued riding on the gravey-train. They have about as much chance as Hird's spurious appeals IMHO, and the judges will be just as scathing if they get that far which I doubt.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Red and Bluebeard said:

Probably has put 10,000 hours into practice as well ... :lol:

sounds like he has got balls though :o:) and i'll raise you one emoticon

edit: actually not sure he has but he seems to know a lot about them

Edited by daisycutter
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, nutbean said:

I bought into the innocence and being duped ...

In the world of WADA, being duped doesn't make you innocent.

Though ... they didn't do enough to avoid being duped in any case. Once again, this isn't just about doping, it's about not putting yourself in a situation where doping could take place.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

sounds like he has got balls though :o:) and i'll raise you one emoticon

edit: actually not sure he has but he seems to know a lot about them

But does he like both types of music, both country and western? :lol::unsure::o Emoticon power!

• Like 1

Nothing ever rang true about Essendon, for good reason.

33 minutes ago, beelzebub said:

Nothing ever rang true about Essendon, for good reason.

nope. because like the 8yo boy who got caught in the garden ripping up Dads agapathas looking for a brand new kookaburra cricket ball, they had every excuse under the sun.

"it wasnt me"

"Everyone else was doing it"

"you didnt see me doing it"

"i didnt do anything"

"you cant prove that i did it"

"its good for the plants anyway"

"it wasnt my fault"

• Like 3

9 hours ago, biggestred said:

nope. because like the 8yo boy who got caught in the garden ripping up Dads agapathas looking for a brand new kookaburra cricket ball, they had every excuse under the sun.

"it wasnt me"

"i didnt do anything"

"it wasnt my fault"

In a court  in NSW was a bloke charged with urinating in a public place,

To the prosecuting officer he said, "yous coudna seen me dune it cos I was finished pissen when yuse turned up." "Guilty" The poor bloke lost his marbles, couldn't believe the injustice, sounds like EFC to me.

• Like 2

Ought to be another big day for the Windy Fools :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, biggestred said:

"it wasnt me"

"i didnt do anything"

"it wasnt my fault"

1 out of 3 ambulance chasing lawyers thinks our current and past players can get off their suspensions on a legally technically.

Jab should keep his Charlie even though he confessed on National TV that he had taken banned substance and has also be suspended for the same offence.

We are Essendon the rule simple do not apply to us. 

1 minute ago, DemonFrog said:

1 out of 3 ambulance chasing lawyers thinks our current and past players can get off their suspensions on a legally technically.

Jab should keep his Charlie even though he confessed on National TV that he had taken banned substance and has also be suspended for the same offence.

We are Essendon the rule simple do not apply to us. 

Is that right? I thought he confessed to AD-9604, which was subsequently found not to be illegal, but was suspended for TB-4.

1 minute ago, La Dee-vina Comedia said:

Is that right? I thought he confessed to AD-9604, which was subsequently found not to be illegal, but was suspended for TB-4.

I am confident DF had his tongue firmly planned in his cheek LDC.

Small joke I think.

• Like 1

Just now, La Dee-vina Comedia said:

I just recall him saying he had taken something banned not sure if was later found to be OK

But I guess he a banned player for taking a banned substance during the year he won the Charlie and the AFL/Drug Lords want him to keep the Charlie!

• Like 1

The AOD-9604 was later clarified by WADA to be banned, and always was banned.

How ASADA managed to get into a situation where they decided not to go after EFC for AOD, we will never know. Something to do with previous advice (to whom and when was never clear) that it was OK to take.

But EFC dodged a bullet for sure.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ted Fidge said:

How ASADA managed to get into a situation where they decided not to go after EFC for AOD, we will never know. Something to do with previous advice (to whom and when was never clear) that it was OK to take.

I'll take a punt and suggest that at least one EFC player checked AOD-9604 with ASADA who either (a) provided the wrong advice or (b) subsequently couldn't prove they had provided that player with correct advice. I suspect ASADA's records may not necessarily have been that good at that time, either. (I'd be willing to bet they are OK now, though.) 

16 minutes ago, La Dee-vina Comedia said:

4 minutes ago, Ted Fidge said:

As far as I understand there was a mix up between ASADA and the ACC. Allegedly the ACC asked ASADA if AOD was banned under S2, ASADA correctly replied that it wasn't. The ACC took this to mean it wasn't banned and published in their report that it wasn't banned, even though it was banned under S0, but ASADA didn't provide that clarification. 

This would give the players an out as it is published in a document by a government organisation, who reference ASADA, that AOD was not banned. 

This mix up also saved a couple of our boys. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Chris said:

As far as I understand there was a mix up between ASADA and the ACC. Allegedly the ACC asked ASADA if AOD was banned under S2, ASADA correctly replied that it wasn't. The ACC took this to mean it wasn't banned and published in their report that it wasn't banned, even though it was banned under S0, but ASADA didn't provide that clarification. 

This would give the players an out as it is published in a document by a government organisation, who reference ASADA, that AOD was not banned. 

This mix up also saved a couple of our boys. 

They should be banned as well.

We should never support Drug Cheats.