Hogan to finally make debut.

Can't wait to see him in AFL action....no more cotton wool.

Just hope our mid range players retaliate before somebody looks at JH.

Thinking about the last time I saw Hogan play, it was just over two years ago on the Gold Coast in a NAB challenge match.

He kicked a few and tore it up, Watts was BOG that day too. Based on this evidence Hogan will kick a handful on Saturday, CARN DEES!

Thinking about the last time I saw Hogan play, it was just over two years ago on the Gold Coast in a NAB challenge match.

He kicked a few and tore it up, Watts was BOG that day too. Based on this evidence Hogan will kick a handful on Saturday, CARN DEES!

In an ideal World, Hogan will combine with Watts tomorrow to kick a bag, with Garlett, Frost, Kent, JKH and Vandenberg putting the icing on the cake! Let's hope for a massive statement tomorrow to show that we are back!

Please, Watts was just a boy, brandished around for marketing purposes.

Hogan has almost three years, about 20kgs, and a very different mindset to the boy Watts was in 2009.

Hogan will be a star and the only thing that will stop him is injury and we need some luck. We've been cruelled by injury or exceptional circumstances for as long as I can remember eg Tilbrook coming and then being a dud, Shwarz's knee, Jurrah's plight, Clark being dishonest, Petraca doing his knee, Lyon breaking his leg on eve of finals, Robbie Flower retiring early, Jimmy Stynes' giving Hawthorn the chance to win that final, Hawthorn avoiding the merge and going from strength to strength whilst we languished.......It certainly tests your resolve to be a Demon, but you have to have hope and can never stop your support. Hogan, Stretch, Brayshaw, Petraca........

Hogan will be a star and the only thing that will stop him is injury and we need some luck. We've been cruelled by injury or exceptional circumstances for as long as I can remember eg Tilbrook coming and then being a dud, Shwarz's knee, Jurrah's plight, Clark being dishonest, Petraca doing his knee, Lyon breaking his leg on eve of finals, Robbie Flower retiring early, Jimmy Stynes' giving Hawthorn the chance to win that final, Hawthorn avoiding the merge and going from strength to strength whilst we languished.......It certainly tests your resolve to be a Demon, but you have to have hope and can never stop your support. Hogan, Stretch, Brayshaw, Petraca........

I think I mispelt Petracca.

Even If Hogans drawing the best defender, he'll provide a target and pivot for other forwards to work with and off him.

Especially with the hype the Suns will be very conscious off him, I'd expect this focus will create space for the small forwards to create, especially early on in the game, or if Hogan kicks a couple.

• Like 1

In an ideal World, Hogan will combine with Watts tomorrow to kick a bag, with Garlett, Frost, Kent, JKH and Vandenberg putting the icing on the cake! Let's hope for a massive statement tomorrow to show that we are back!

I'd be happy to see 4 or 5 of our mids pick up 25 possessions....