GOODBYE MITCH CLARK

Can I also say if you're one of those crumbs personally attacking Mitch on twitter then regardless of you opinion on this matter you should have a good hard look at yourself.

While I agree that his behaviour is enormously selfish, personally attacking someone with depression can be just the trigger the black dog needs.

• Like 4

If true that he is seeking to play elsewhere then he has no class, no honour, no shame!!

What a poor excuse for a human being he would be displaying !!

He owes this club big time !! And if he had any class at all it is with us he throws his efforts into !!

• Like 1

if that happens it's a win. I absolutely rate Clark but it is true that there is a decent chance he won't play many more games.

I dont buy this - if he is over his soft tissue injuries then there's no reason why he should be any more of a risk playing wise than anyone else with prior history of injuries.

Edited by Dr. Gonzo

Abusing him or name calling won't change anything.

While I feel gutted and furious that this could all turn out so badly for us as a club, I still believe that Clark deserves to be treated with respect until it is known with 100% certainty that he wants out, and why.

I understand that a doctor might tell him that returning to where his depression began might not be the best thing for him. If that's the case, what is MC meant to do? He obviously doesn't want to relaps and that is completely understandable.

However, I expect him and his management to treat us with more respect than empty statements and no follow up. And as Redleg said, I expect him to do his best to ensure we get the best deal for us.

Going to St Kilda would absolutely screw us to no end, as we have no upper hand, and will also most likely lose Pattrecca in the draft. Double blow.

I know that Scott Thompson said to Melbourne that he's open to going to either Adelaide club to ensure we got maximum compensation. I expect Clark to say the same to us.

We deserve back the same support and understanding as we've shown to Clark, who has earnt well over a million dollar for playing 12 games.

Edited by Jaded
  • Like 6

This drama isnt a reflection on the MFC, the guy is a lying headcase

Stop bad mouthing the club just because some lunatic is about to burn us like he did to Brisbane and Freo

the MFC have done everything right by him, and as GNF said, were blindsided

I agree they have acted in good faith but if they didn't include something in the payout agreement to cover themselves in this situation then absolutely it is a poor reflection on Mahoney/Jackson/whoever was involved. Edited by Dr. Gonzo
  • Like 1

Talking Footy @Talking_Footy7 · 4m

@Talking_Footy7 speaks with @mitchjclark tonight about his footballing future. 7:30pm on @7Mate_TV

The kids are gonna get the fastest bed time story in recorded history tonight so I can watch this.

Also today has been my least productive work day since Roos was appointed.

• Like 8

The reason given was medical. MC is scared about falling back into depression..... which is fair enough. MFC reminded him of a time when he was in a very dark place. His doctors recommended not moving back and suggest a fresh environment.

Fear can make people do things that seem irrational or selfish. I suspect MC's dramatic change of heart is more out of fear than a calculated move. Lets see how things pan out after Roosy chats to him

him.

• Like 2

Demonland will go into meltdown 8Pm tonight. Hopefully Mitch announces his plan to come back to the red and blue. If not God forgive my follow demonlanders on there verbal sprays.

• Like 3

The kids are gonna get the fastest bed time story in recorded history tonight so I can watch this.

Also today has been my least productive work day since Roos was appointed.

yeah mate im the same. Refresh. Refresh. Refresh...
  • Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.