GOODBYE MR. CHIP FRAWLEY

Frawley  

433 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Holy Cow "Fremantle offers James Frawley $3 million five-year deal" latest headline from the Herald Sun. Serious money now on offer and way better than Geelong. No thinking needed take the money and run Chip

Would prefer him to go to Freo than Geelong, purely so that he is on the other side of the country.

• Like 1

I have been told that the only concern with going to fremantle that Chip has is the flying every second week, also expect an offer from Gold Coast and Hawthorn to come, they are going to keep driving the price up which is great for us, I think he's already got us pick 3 though.

• Like 2

Where have u been Demoneyes?

Unwell for a long time. Not depression but should have been after watching Dees!

He's Chips real estate agent, he's been in Perth

Good guess. Just showed him a nice place at Cottesloe. Beautiful sunsets

Holy Cow "Fremantle offers James Frawley $3 million five-year deal" latest headline from the Herald Sun. Serious money now on offer and way better than Geelong. No thinking needed take the money and run Chip

yes and no

My whisper ages ago alluded to a 4/5 year deal up to 2.5 or there about... Geelong's closer to his mates etc. Housing in Perth is a lot dearer than the Ballarine..lol

In the end I really couldnt give a rats where he goes as long as it delivers a goodly prospect in return for the pick he'll deliver

yes and no

My whisper ages ago alluded to a 4/5 year deal up to 2.5 or there about... Geelong's closer to his mates etc. Housing in Perth is a lot dearer than the Ballarine..lol

In the end I really couldnt give a rats where he goes as long as it delivers a goodly prospect in return for the pick he'll deliver

Depends where you go but with $3mil in the pocket you can afford to go anywhere!

I have been told that the only concern with going to fremantle that Chip has is the flying every second week, also expect an offer from Gold Coast and Hawthorn to come, they are going to keep driving the price up which is great for us, I think he's already got us pick 3 though.

Hawthorn have cooled on Frawley.

Hawthorn have cooled on Frawley.

Were they really ever that keen ? I think some in the media might have spun things

That is $100k more a year. After tax $50k and you have to move across the country, fly every second week. His good mate Rivers plays at Geelong. His family is not far from Geelong.

I think this is about driving his price up with the Cats a bit closer to the Freo bid. then he looks a good bloke for taking a bit less.

Then again I could be wrong. I thought MC was going to play with us again.

• Like 4

Im pretty devo about Chip leaving. I was a backman in my Jouiner days so his one of my all time fav player.

If I see him around Perth I would still walk up to him with my demon jumper and get him to sign it, he played more then 100 games for us so his still a demon in my eyes.

Geesus Hasnt this pr87K GONE YET ! cant wait to use our pick on a player who wants to play for the Dees

Mr 75% can go wherever who cares

Edited by jackaub

I do a lot of work with Jarred Rivers brother here in Adelaide. Just bumped into him after not seeing him for a while n although we already know this he confirmed its a done deal. Frawley to Geelong, he mentioned that Jarred has known since the middle of the year.

Im pretty devo about Chip leaving. I was a backman in my Jouiner days so his one of my all time fav player.

If I see him around Perth I would still walk up to him with my demon jumper and get him to sign it, he played more then 100 games for us so his still a demon in my eyes.

he'd only be holidaying !! :rolleyes:

Chip is 100% gone. The MFC have had a offer on the table for a while now, if he was staying his signature would be on the contract, however, he is out there looking for a new home.

Frawley out pick 3 in

Well I just read 89 pages of this thread, I could have saved myself a lot of time and just read your post.

• Like 1

I do a lot of work with Jarred Rivers brother here in Adelaide. Just bumped into him after not seeing him for a while n although we already know this he confirmed its a done deal. Frawley to Geelong, he mentioned that Jarred has known since the middle of the year.

Yeah, as I've said, Frawley and Rivers are close and have wanted to play together for a while now, but nothing is signed or decided, and it definitely hasn't been since the middle of the year.

A "done deal" is only a done deal, if the deal is signed off.

All parties know this... except for the gullible supporters that choose to ignore it.

Chip is 100% gone. The MFC have had a offer on the table for a while now, if he was staying his signature would be on the contract, however, he is out there looking for a new home.

Frawley out pick 3 in

How is he 100% gone if he hasn't announced it and you're basing it on opinion?

He's 100% gone when he signs with another club. Anything can happen between now and then.

Wonder if the appointment of Goodwin will affect the thinking of Frawley and Clark ?

hope not

• Like 2