Neeld weighing up footy comeback

nrc73

I understand that if you frequent night clubs often enough, it's possible that you develop groin issues.

I feel sorry for him.

apparently he picked up a groin "issue" recently during "schoolies" at brisvegas after an episode of "lap" dancing

it all makes sense

Isn't David King coach of Carey? How will that work. Also APS schools paying former AFL players/coaches to coach the team is a bit of a [censored]. Just get one of the PE teachers who was a decent local footy and involved in local footy to do it. These AFL guys bring in all their terminology and training methods that should be kept away from kids who should focus on schooling. The elite ones can get footy knowledge from their TAC teams.

Brighton Grammar seem to be punching well above their weight with Robert Shaw.

I hope Mark Neeld and Carey have a mutually beneficial experience. Just because he failed as our Senior Coach doesn't mean everything else he has done or will do will be a failure.

But I can't help wondering if Carey is prepared for Mark Neeld wanting to make a Year 8 boy School Captain.

He was out of his depth at AFL level but may well have learned from his experience and have become warm and friendly :-)))

Meh.
Neeldy is part of a past we are now leaving behind. I agree with BBO and Big Frog.

However, I must say one thing. I said that it would be hard for him to get an AFL job after his stint at Melbourne and it turns out I was right.

Meh.

Neeldy is part of a past we are now leaving behind. I agree with BBO and Big Frog.

However, I must say one thing. I said that it would be hard for him to get an AFL job after his stint at Melbourne and it turns out I was right.

Think he will pick one up next year though, if he wants it. He must have done something right in his role at Collingwood to be held in the regard he was by his boss and the players.

And without Mark Neeld.....a successful team.....more members....more wins.....better development.....better game plan.....

The question I have is what the hell happened over the 2012/2013 off season??? To loose the first two games of the season by 79 and 148 points respectively.....and to win two games for the year....

complete failure who we all supported and gave time to and believed in. He let us down....let's hope we stick it up him by having a good season. Fk u Neeld.

Tres ordinaire post.

• Like 1

Think he will pick one up next year though, if he wants it. He must have done something right in his role at Collingwood to be held in the regard he was by his boss and the players.

Perhaps but a lot of that stuff wasn't broadcast on TV. Round 1's 'I didn't see that coming', round 2's entire pre-match speech, round 7's 'we were outmuscled by the Gold Coast mids' and round 1, 2011's 'not on your life' press conference were and are collectively seared into a lot of people's memories via the medium of the moving image.

Edited by Colin B. Flaubert

truth hurts RB

I don't think Melbourne having a good season will 'stick it up' Neeld.

Maybe before being a complete dick, have a think about what you would think of some ill-informed forum poster writing crap like that about your mate, or your dad or uncle or something.

He's actually a really good guy, who didn't do a great job. It doesn't mean it is necessary to publicly [censored] him at every opportunity.

I'd love it if we all got to watch you work all day and, when it didn't go so well, get on here and hang [censored] all over you about it.

Seriously...

I don't think Melbourne having a good season will 'stick it up' Neeld.

Maybe before being a complete [censored], have a think about what you would think of some ill-informed forum poster writing crap like that about your mate, or your dad or uncle or something.

He's actually a really good guy, who didn't do a great job. It doesn't mean it is necessary to publicly [censored] him at every opportunity.

I'd love it if we all got to watch you work all day and, when it didn't go so well, get on here and hang [censored] all over you about it.

Seriously...

Do you know him? How do you know he's a 'really good guy'. Crickey, he treated the players very poorly. So stop this BS. But yes it's time to move on.

Do you know him? How do you know he's a 'really good guy'. Crickey, he treated the players very poorly. So stop this BS. But yes it's time to move on.

... and you have intimate knowledge of how he treated players including the circumstances and all the facts and dates of each incident in which you claim he treated players.

Really ...

truth hurts RB

The way you finished your last post was wholly unnecessary and immature. And offensive.

It had absolutely nothing to do with any interrogation or assessment of the truth.

And, for what it's worth, I absolutely share the sentiments of the majority on this thread. Neeld's appointment as head coach, in retrospect, was a woeful decision, but it arguably facilitated the genuinely exciting clean out and rebuild that we've just undergone, which looks to be a great thing.

I otherwise wish Neeld and his family no ill will. He tried. Perhaps too hard. But quite clearly he just wasn't up to it.

• Like 1

He might be a very good dictator, er teacher.

• Like 1

... and you have intimate knowledge of how he treated players including the circumstances and all the facts and dates of each incident in which you claim he treated players.

Really ...

I do and if I could quote I would and of course you won't just believe me, but unfortunately it's true, and one day the players will talk about. But you also just state he's a good guy , with no evidence either for that statement.

• Like 1

Hes finished at AFL level but he's the type of guy who might fit in well at TAC level.

After reading some of the later comments, I kind of regret initiating this post. I knew it'd stir a few opinions, but didn't want to initiate aggression between members

Enough guys.

adorable_puppies_love_each_other_and_hug

2MFUsyaKdW.jpg

Do we all feel the love again?

Edited by DemonFrog

Really ...

Did you hear watt J Watts said to Mike Sheean.

Hes finished at AFL level but he's the type of guy who might fit in well at TAC level.

I wouldn't have thought he has no AFL future. If he was a good Assistant Coach before - and that seems to be well accepted - there's no reason to believe he can't be a good Assistant Coach again. It's arguable he might be even better given his Senior Coaching experience and what he learned from that. In fact, I fully expect to see him as an Assistant Coach at Carlton in 2015 (if Mick Malthouse is still there).

• Like 1

What would your report card look like, s-home?

SCHOOL REPORT CARD: Satyriconhome

Dear Parent,

This year Saty has shown little progress. He is still struggling with social interaction and tends to mindlessly follow some of the other staff around the school grounds. It is suggested that you buy him a dog.

Career suggestions: Failed comedian / Perez Hilton understudy

I wouldn't have thought he has no AFL future. If he was a good Assistant Coach before - and that seems to be well accepted - there's no reason to believe he can't be a good Assistant Coach again. It's arguable he might be even better given his Senior Coaching experience and what he learned from that. In fact, I fully expect to see him as an Assistant Coach at Carlton in 2015 (if Mick Malthouse is still there).

I don't any bloke that puts guys like Pederson on 3 yr terms is NQR , and I'm lead to believe Rodans still on the payroll this season , I know this has been discussed before but there's a reason why guys like Ratten get another gig and blokes like Neeld are virtually demoted to a PE Teacher, it was his way or the Highway and Karmas a [censored].

I don't any bloke that puts guys like Pederson on 3 yr terms is NQR , and I'm lead to believe Rodans still on the payroll this season , I know this has been discussed before but there's a reason why guys like Ratten get another gig and blokes like Neeld are virtually demoted to a PE Teacher, it was his way or the Highway and Karmas a [censored].

Looks that way right now. If Neeld is to return to Senior AFL ranks he will be coming from deep beneath the Earth's core.