• IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.

New Sponsor ??

beelzebub

Ok since many of you are despondently watching the clock and waiting for the morrow I thought maybe another subject to distract your thoughts might help.

That Wir Lieben Autos mob are off and going. So who is next cab off the rank. This time round I've heard nothing, nada. Seems our ship is mighty tight these days with hardly a skerrick of juicy rumour able to find its way out....... or can it ?

Melbourne ( the MFC ) has been thrown a mighty big life buoy. Seriously backed in by the league itself we are just about going to land a whole school of fish. ( sorry there's that other subject ...dang :rolleyes: ) The club will get a lot of attention for the rest of this and a lot of next year at least.

Any company seeking bang for buck would be hard pressed to look past us.

who will it be ?

anyone heard anything ?

Yes. Maybe there will be an announcement tonight at the B&F?

I don't think I can stomach another purely speculative thread.

I think I will just wait for the official signing. (hopefully sooner rather than later)

Edited by Young Dee

I think the Daily Planet Gentlemen's Club Kittens & Dan Murphy should jump on board.

There is going to be a lot of celebrating going on from tomorrow onwards.

Hopefully it continues infinitum...13,14,15.....16....

:)

Gotta love any thread with the tag "have no idea".

Most accurate tag on Demonland ever.

youd have preferred ?

The thread is speculative for it has to be otherwise it would be announcing something and that would be definitive.

Glad to see you offered to add quality to the subject . Some, myself included , have an interest in who might be prepared to put their money down.

Given the flurry of activity and the occasion of tonight i thought it worthy of discussion .

Often some hear whispers or indeed have inroads . That i have neither on this occasion is irrelevant to the subject.

Do you know anything ?

people laugh at the notion of LR. but they are ramping up their pr and the membership of the MFC isn't such a bad place to sell your wares.

Given their line up of models its not such a daft idea. (funny though )

youd have preferred ?

The thread is speculative for it has to be otherwise it would be announcing something and that would be definitive.

Glad to see you offered to add quality to the subject . Some, myself included , have an interest in who might be prepared to put their money down.

Given the flurry of activity and the occasion of tonight i thought it worthy of discussion .

Often some hear whispers or indeed have inroads . That i have neither on this occasion is irrelevant to the subject.

Do you know anything ?

Sargent Shultz style - I know nothing.

I just thought it was a funny tag, given a lot of the posts recently have been Judd's Grandma-esque.

Was not meant as a personal jab but rather a jab at our collective habit for speculation.

edit - spelling

Edited by Choke
  • Like 1

I heard Range Rover and a Singapore campaign - whether it's Singapore Airlines or a tourism campaign I don't know. Also Priceline.

Range Rover would be good, being a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Motors, India, it'd give us a chance to make a potentially lucrative sub-continental connection.

• Like 1

Opel from my learnings had a very squirrelly idea ( or none ) re this market. You dont dabbled toes for 2 years and expect miracles. Some GMH mates were wondering from day 1., thought them daft.

It wasnt us...lol....definitely them !!

Opel from my learnings had a very squirrelly idea ( or none ) re this market. You dont dabbled toes for 2 years and expect miracles. Some GMH mates were wondering from day 1., thought them daft.

It wasnt us...lol....definitely them !!

I heard on the radio they didn't even break even.