Bombers scandal: charged, <redacted> and <infracted>

Jonesbag

What do we do with our supercoach team if in 4 rounds half our team get banned for 2 years?

Do what I did (and this was before the whole thing blew up)... don't pick any Essendon players.

• Like 3

Rumour has it that D fletcher has been attending the fountain of youth @ a nearby Anti-Aging house???

he could be still going 'round in 2525. :)

Well sure as hell he was given the placebo: the same as Cale tried.

AFL supremo Gillon McLachlan also said "Further, the AFL is not aware of any instance of suspected match fixing in the AFL competition". Isn't tanking, deliberately losing or throwing games a form of 'match fixing'? Just thinking bout MFC with the tanking claims.

AFL supremo McLachlan may well say that, but Caro says otherwise.. Who do you believe?? AFL supremo or an angry bitter woman with a personal grudge??

Edited by monoccular

I think he is entering a field of danger saying things like that...

Watts going on with the cryptic comments. It's been Dunn before. Howe are we going to get to the bottom of this? Blease explain! Are we all Rohan up poo creek when we should just Bail?
  • Like 5

If the AFL we're serious years ago it would have looked at the West Coast Roidsters. You would have been living in a bat cave not to know what they were up to. Cousins links to organised crime as well as others. the AFL just washed its hands of all that stuff.

Now the Roidsters, West Coast Coke have the nerve to say their model should be used by other clubs.

Bloody hilarious mob.......West Coast cheated their way to at least 2 flags. Disgraceful

• Like 1

The time has come and Gawn for that. The Dawes shut

Also I hope the desire Byrnes within and we don't lay around on the Couch

Edited by Josh
  • Like 1

Remember when Buddy was supposedly injured last year for 6 weeks.

The rumour was he was on 3 strikes but they didnt want to make it public.

A couple of weeks ago I was at a function where an official from another Club was also attending. During the evening the wife of the official dropped a clanger along the same lines. The official wasn't happy. Obviously just hearsay though!

It only took a few players to be paid over the salary cap at the Storm to lose their premierships I guess.

It's a tough call. I suppose we will find out soon

"After all that [censored] hoohaar on Thursday, what we have is one individual, and a club that has been potentially duped. And surprise surprise some no neck thugby players doin roids. No match fixing in the AFL. So assuming we get off, the AFL actually only has one person of interest. Is this a sick Joke?

We have copped so much enormous and unnecessary additional heat an innuendo over this c*** of a government's political grandstanding."

Just took the above of B'Blitz. This halfwit is blaming the government! The are some real rocket scientists on Blitz. Great reading.

yes bbo, you won't find many alpaca farmers amongst that lot

• Like 1

Still cannot believe that Meth Coke got away with all that pretty much unscathed (apologies to the late Chris Mainwarring) was it just because they are in Perth??

If it was a Melbourne Club they would have been exposed for sure.

Disgrace AFL. I mean Benny even made a doco about it!!

I think they only touched the bottom of the well once?

But they hovered around it for some years, with Premiership quality already on their list.. injured & tired I presume.

I think they only touched the bottom of the well once?

But they hovered around it for some years, with Premiership quality already on their list.. injured & tired I presume.

i am talking about the AFL. They didn't touch them apart from Cousins, Benny did that himself. Ju$$ left off his own back, yes he was given the yellow brick road to lygon st but WC were left alone as a club.

Stinks. Always will.

i am talking about the AFL. They didn't touch them apart from Cousins, Benny did that himself. Ju$$ left off his own back, yes he was given the yellow brick road to lygon st but WC were left alone as a club.

Stinks. Always will.

Yeah, IMO the AFL slapped WC for the disrepute thing, & then try to help them back up.

WC lost Judd in a mercenary way to the Visy park greenery.

& Benny via the AFL.

I think WC were given plenty of latitude to regrow their list.

But this sort of covering up is where its all wrong,

The public should here all the sorded details, & its the public thinking that'll clean the mess, & bad eggs out.

Now the AFL has lost control of its game because of its own secrecy.

In a way, the AFL have become the victims of their own fear & control.

Just like the ACC are concerned about drugs, leading to organised crime having a hold over players.

Let the honesty begin.

• Like 1

Guest José Mourinho

Joe Daniher anywhere he likes

He may not have been on the list, but he has been training at the club for years now...

• Like 3

A couple of weeks ago I was at a function where an official from another Club was also attending. During the evening the wife of the official dropped a clanger along the same lines. The official wasn't happy. Obviously just hearsay though!

when on, he's just poetry in motion.

But what when Not, a lead balloon?