Round 23 - Bulldogs v Melbourne - Sun Sep 1, 4:40 @ Etihad

I hate this timeslot but will probably be there. I would love to see some spirit and effort by the team to see out the year. I actually think its an important game for the Dees. If Craig can get them up for this one thne we are half a chance.

I wonder what the record low attendance is for a game at Etihad? Could be in trouble. Probably break the record for two Melbourne clubs at least.

wrong

the afl has decided to end the Essendon f.c and all of their supportrs have been split into 2 groups

the ugly ones with facial hair will be drafted into the western bulldogs

the rich ones will be drafted into the kangaroos , that way the roos fans can see what money really looks like

this will be the afl level playing field critereum

so after these new mini drafts the doggies will have a lot more supporters, hence a bigger gate

Edited by jazza

unmitigated torture

and theres the footy

think ill go back to the torture.

Theres that one day in September

We can hardly remember.......

Gee, whinge whinge, I have to miss my first MFC game in Melbourne for years, daughter's wedding in Canberra.......told me I am even banned from watching on Fox

You should thank your daughter from the bottom of your heart Saty