• IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.

Beamer shows a bit of class....

I reflect back on an interview Jack Trengove gave on The Sunday Footy Show a few weeks back when he showed great maturity beyond his years and then compare him with Beamer who isn't the sharpest tool in the woodshed or anywhere else. What was he thinking?

I'm sure that Michael Voss will have a few words with him over this as well.

• Like 1

We don't know what went on, so hard to bag either man out.

Let's not forget, Rivers also bagged Neeld, Pettard obviously wasn't happy and if we listen to rumors - Frawleys wanted out.

So, let's not jump down Beams throat here, he was a good servant to our club and a former B&F.

What's the thing that those blokes have in common? They're all mates. This is how a toxic culture at a footy club starts - a group of close mates get together, of a couple are bitter about something it spreads through that circle, then they try and infect other circles.

There is not one player named above that I am unhappy to see running around for another team (I use "running" loosely as I don't think they have played many games in the seniors this year). I just hope Howe is better than those blokes given he is in that "circle".

Brock McLean was treated like [censored] to, it seems to happen a lot at the MFC, they desperately need an experienced coach.

How was McLean treated like sh!t? He wasn't suited to Bailey's game plan, so he went and found another club that would take him, who in turn gave us a stupidly high pick which we happily accepted. At the time it was a win-win for all involved, just in hindsight we lost in that deal because we picked up that spud Gysberts.

The only player in recent times that was treated like sh!t was Junior. That decision wasn't wrong, but the way it was handled was.

• Like 2

listen to the whispers coming out you're on the money.

This is the funny part. Everyone on here slamming Moloney because he left whereas other players have continued not trying. Moloney left worked his butt off and will probably finish top 5 in Brisbane's b&f.

One point I will make is that does everyone actually believe he was voted out of the leadership group by the players? What was the one thing that changed from 2011 to 2012?

While Moloney wasn't an out and out superstar he worked his butt off harder than anyone else at training and wanted the club to be back in the finals as soon as possible. The over reasction to an instergram photo is laughable by some people.

• Like 1

After reading the above, I'm gobsmacked that you're the same bloke who posted in the 'Lethal' thread about your own leadership potential and how you've offered yourself as a Board member.

Excuse me while I PML...

You are out of control, shagger.

After reading the above, I'm gobsmacked that you're the same bloke who posted in the 'Lethal' thread about your own leadership potential and how you've offered yourself as a Board member.

Excuse me while I PML...

You are out of control, shagger.

I don't think anyone can say that I have ever bagged out any of our players.

So called supporters who cowardly bag out players, especially club champions from our club like green davey and moloney, such be bannished, because it is these so called supporters who create the toxic culture.

If I was on the board, I would have zero tolerance for these supporters almost regarding them as vermin.

I call a spade a spade, and it still makes me sick how supporters can bag out club champions. Go support the filth will ya, we don't need people like you in our stands.

I call a spade a spade, and it still makes me sick how supporters can bag out club champions. Go support the filth will ya, we don't need people like you in our stands.

Wouldn't it be easier if you went and took out a Brisbane Lions membership?

• Like 1

What's the thing that those blokes have in common? They're all mates. This is how a toxic culture at a footy club starts - a group of close mates get together, of a couple are bitter about something it spreads through that circle, then they try and infect other circles.There is not one player named above that I am unhappy to see running around for another team (I use "running" loosely as I don't think they have played many games in the seniors this year). I just hope Howe is better than those blokes given he is in that "circle". How was McLean treated like [censored]? He wasn't suited to Bailey's game plan, so he went and found another club that would take him, who in turn gave us a stupidly high pick which we happily accepted. At the time it was a win-win for all involved, just in hindsight we lost in that deal because we picked up that spud Gysberts. The only player in recent times that was treated like [censored] was Junior. That decision wasn't wrong, but the way it was handled was.

Jamar is also a very good mate of Beamer

• Like 1

Disgraceful. Glad he's not at the club anymore. Rejoicing in other people's downfall in this manner is childish and shows why he'll never be what he wants to be - well respected by the industry.

I agree. Brent pre empting the overthrow of Julia in the next week or so by a vengeful Ruddy is a bit much! You naughty boy Brent! Cut Kevin some slack and at least wait till the blood letting is over and he's disposed of the evidence!

shane warne was the best bowler in the world at one stage, brent moloney is nothing but a bit part player who has mirror muscles and could kick the ball long.

it seems to me that brent has spent to much time at the gym and it is now only muscle between his ears

Lol - Mirror muscles - Gold!

• Like 1

I'm sure Vossy gives him hugs when he goes missing completely once the opposition take control like in the collingwood game.

He won B&F before getting squeezed out of Neeld star studded midfield. Couldnt find a spot for him.

Neeldy still got some mates left who might give him a job...(words of a loser taking on the biggest job in football).

while yesterdays comment may not have been his brightest moment.

I have a little sympathy for BM.

He gave the MFC his best and I believe he would still be playing with us if not for the change to Neeld.

He feels vindicated, and after all he is playing in a better side were he feels valued.

His nemesis is unemployed.

Surely that says something!

• Like 2

He gave the MFC his best and I believe he would still be playing with us if not for the change to Neeld.

He feels vindicated, and after all he is playing in a better side were he feels valued.

he has shown his true colours and is not the sort of person you would want to lead your footy club and younger players

• Like 3

I got more than sympathy, the bloke bled red and blue. Brought up a supporter and did heaps of extra stuff around the club to motivate the youngsters like his boxing camp for Rookies.

He was also arguably the teams most vocal onfield leader, frequently firing up the boys during a match.

Leadership comes in many forms and Beamer definately had some leadership that was vitally missed.

• Like 1

If true, mindless, stupid stuff from Moloney. I'm sure Voss wouldn't be impressed. The boys who like Neeld are sure to be into him when we play the lions next

What both of them.... should be interesting

• Like 1

Well, I guess the petulant little prjck has at least shown all the class that he does possess anyway.

he has shown his true colours and is not the sort of person you would want to lead your footy club and younger players

Certainly not the gentlemanly type we need at MFC....gosh darn it we need real fellows who when they feel they have treated in less than stellar fashion just button up the old bottom lip by crikey. If we allow this sort of caddish behaviour into the club then the next thing you know we'll be seeing is spiteful competitive behaviour on the field... IT JUST WON'T DO

Edited by Retrospective
  • Like 1

Agree. Regardless of how much he bled red & blue (when it suited him) imagine if he had been made captain and showed this level of idiocy when speaking in public. Shudder....

Certainly not the gentlemanly type we need at MFC....gosh darn it we need real fellows who when they feel they have treated in less than stellar fashion just button up the old bottom lip by crikey. If we allow this sort of caddish behaviour into the club then the next thing you know we'll be seeing is spiteful competitive behaviour on the field... IT JUST WON'T DO

nothing to do with hardness mate

and if you think hes tough because of that your dreaming

its nothing but private schoolboy tuff

hes a little greasy tuurd that is not a leaders bootlace and blokes like him lead yopung players astray

Moloney doubted neeld. Neeld was sacked after 18 months.

and moloney was sacked after 1

• Like 2

nothing to do with hardness mate

and if you think hes tough because of that your dreaming

its nothing but private schoolboy tuff

hes a little greasy tuurd that is not a leaders bootlace and blokes like him lead yopung players astray

He is a player who feels shafted by a coach, who then posted on instagram...Get a grip.

Edited by Retrospective