Sue Dunn

DeeZee

He ought to have been dropped anyway.

Doesn't deserve an automatic recall. Doesn't deserve any sort of recall.

Most of the players are deserving of being dropped to gain some form and self respect, but unfortunately we're still required to field a team this weekend.

But the inference was that Dun's mum was having a sook because her son was dropped, when he was in fact omitted through injury.

He ought to have been dropped anyway.

Doesn't deserve an automatic recall. Doesn't deserve any sort of recall.

What a surprise to see you pop up on this thread Titan.

This thread shouldn’t be about Lynden Dunn. It should be about what Sue Dunn knows about the administration and how it is impacting the club’s short and long-term performance.

The issue is that the players are clearly unhappy with the hierarchy.

Why else would a players mum come out and say they should be shot.

The issue is that its a blame game.

The blame will be thrown at CS, then to the board, then to MN, then to the water boys and girls, to the magpie that relieved itself on my car yesterday... everyone but the people who actually didn't perform over the past 2 rounds - the players.

• Like 1

It doesnt suprise me that guys like Dunn would be disolusioned (all of those guys would be, Jamar, Sylvia, Davey, Frawley etc). They all started at the club at a time where Daniher had an aging list but a list that saw a level of success. They then sat by while the powers that be retired their mates when there would have been an arguement to keep them on. Then had to suffer years of loosing. the cherry on top is that Neeld then comes in and startes treating them like just another player and gives the leadership roles to guys who havnt played many games. So I can totally understand why they might not like the club at the moment or the coaching group but FFS, take a leaf out of Nate Jones' book and just get on with it!

• Like 3

I just like to know exactly what the beef is?

Why does Sue think they should be shot?

Who and why exactly?

• Like 2

This thread shouldn’t be about Lynden Dunn. It should be about what Sue Dunn knows about the administration and how it is impacting the club’s short and long-term performance.

I'm not going to lie, clearly I detest Lynden Dunn as a footballer.

I was merely commenting on what looked like a defence of Dunn from Jack Jack, saying he was omitted due to injury, where I felt that, had he been fit, he should have been dropped.

I wasn't intending on making this a thread about Dunn, and I already posted my views on the Sue Dunn rubbish.

I just like to know exactly what the beef is?

Why does Sue think they should be shot?

Who and why exactly?

concise,accurate and to the point...aka nutshell .

Blow off all the smoke and dismantle the mirrors and Theres something very wrong somewhere.

I suspect more of this tupe of finger pointing to arise. If so some will need to make manifest exactly what/who is sour and then a process can be affected to remedy.

The first of many arrows i suspect (now )

Mmme I remember late last year when I was watching training at Gosh paddocks and Cameron schwab and Connolly turned up with some politicians. schwab spoke to some of the players but the players looked like they didn't want to be there talking to him. Always thought it was a bit weird.

On the one hand, I agree. She can't be totally privvy to what goes on inside the club and she, like any mum, is trying to defend her son.

However, her actions of going on radio and publicly abusing the club screams of extreme measures by a desperate person. Her son didn't even play on Saturday and she would have no interest in lying and getting her son into hot water.

It's obvious that something is not right. To lose the way we are, goes way beyond ability or lack thereof.

If Neeld got rid of all those who didn't tow the line, but kept Dunn (who is not even a good player!), then he must feel that Dunn has some valid issues. As do many of his teammates obviously.

Whoever is responsible for pissing our players right off to the point where it is impacting their performance to such extreme levels, needs to go immediately.

But apparently the club is happy to keep turning a blind eye while the rest of us are bleeding.

If the players have an issue they need to get over it and I don't care what it is.

Fair dinkum they need to realise they are not the prima donnas they act like,take a spoonful of cement and harden the f#%@ up.

If they can't put this aside for their own pride in performance, let alone for their team mates, then we need to get rid of them and start again with guys who will appreciate the opportunity.

This would be the third coach some will have seen off, as much through their own indifferent performances, lack of application and poor attitude as any negative from the coach.

Its about time they accept some responsibility for their own performances, some may be young but they're old enough not to have their mother speak for them.

I'm sure there are issues swirling around the club but to blame these on sub standard effort is an enormous cop out by the players.

What does Sue know?

Listening to her, if she actually knew anything, she was emotional enough to spill her guts.

She knows nothing and is upset because her gutless son's career will be over soon.

She's looking for someone to blame.

Lynden Dunns mother sue went on radio talkback the other day and said the Melbourne heirachy should be shot.

There is definately someting going on behind the scenes that we dont know about that is upsetting the players.

Hey DeeZee, is that 2nd line what she said or your response to what she said?

I'm not sure why some here are having a go at Dunn. I imagine he will be embarassed by what his mother has said, maybe even in trouble. Many of the players might be telling their parents stuff that they don't expect to get broadcast. I'd love to hear what players that have moved on would like to say about MFC.

• Like 1

I reckon it goes something like this:

Schwab made Bailey deliberately lose games, players know it

Players liked Bailey, Bailey gets sacked

Tough talking Neeld the tyrant, with much higher demands / standards is appointed

Neeld clears out well liked players from the playing group, Schwab gets another 3 years

Mates were cleared out for spud players, causing further angst

Mates cleared out to other clubs are performing well, current players thinking why bother, get me out of here!

Rats like Schwab stay, and good blokes are let go from the club...............stuff the MFC say most of the players

That's how I read it!

• Like 6

Hey DeeZee, is that 2nd line what she said or your response to what she said?

I'm not sure why some here are having a go at Dunn. I imagine he will be embarassed by what his mother has said, maybe even in trouble. Many of the players might be telling their parents stuff that they don't expect to get broadcast. I'd love to hear what players that have moved on would like to say about MFC.

Yeah the second line is my response to it.

Lynden Dunns mother sue went on radio talkback the other day and said the Melbourne heirachy should be shot.

There is definately someting going on behind the scenes that we dont know about that is upsetting the players.

This is great sticking together as a club.

Dunn has always been soft & imo is the one likely to let the team down, when under the pump, if ever in finals pressure...

There is still something curiously "wrong" about all this.

Any which way you care to paint it there are some very deep fissures.

Something s rotten in Denmark.

Eventually something must give.

• Like 2

There is still something curiously "wrong" about all this.

Any which way you care to paint it there are some very deep fissures.

Something s rotten in Denmark.

Eventually something must give.

the only thing wrong is that a players mum called talk back radio. Stupid idea

Sue Dunn made a mistake.

The Demon hierarchy took a punt on another very average footballer who has had plenty of time to prove himself .

STFU MUM!

Sue Dunn made a mistake.

The Demon hierarchy took a punt on another very average footballer who has had plenty of time to prove himself .

STFU MUM!

Maybe she did, maybe she didn't!

Maybe they did!

rather than stu it would be better if this was explained.

I know some of the players are kids and I know that mothers (and fathers) would almost always defend their child

but a senior coach should be able to address these concerns

clearing the air is probably a better solution than leaving remarks to fester.

I reckon it goes something like this:

Schwab made Bailey deliberately lose games, players know it

Players liked Bailey, Bailey gets sacked

Tough talking Neeld the tyrant, with much higher demands / standards is appointed

Neeld clears out well liked players from the playing group, Schwab gets another 3 years

Mates were cleared out for spud players, causing further angst

Mates cleared out to other clubs are performing well, current players thinking why bother, get me out of here!

Rats like Schwab stay, and good blokes are let go from the club...............stuff the MFC say most of the players

That's how I read it!

Yes 186 showed real support for the coach

• Like 1

There has been something going on Since Bailey was appointed.

Anyone remember 186??

And COnnolly recently suggested people at the club had a vendetta against him

Oh and there was the secret ANdrews Report.

Lets see what else has been happening??? Hm Not much....

• Like 1