FAREWELL MATTHEW BATE

GOLF

Looks like Matty will be a delisted, may get picked up though being a solid body and decent kick of the ball.

yeah he trys hard, and must be confused about what his role would be in our side.

Good luck to him at his next club or for life after footy. Is guitar playing is mediocre at best so for his sake i hop he gets a go at another club!

yeah he trys hard, and must be confused about what his role would be in our side.

Good luck to him at his next club or for life after footy. Is guitar playing is mediocre at best so for his sake i hop he gets a go at another club!

Me too there was a couple of years back when he looked the goods.

But alas very average now.

Good luck Bater I will miss your red hair and racking left foot kicks.

I dare say if you were looking for Matthew Bate threads by searching for 'Mathhew Bate' you will inevitably strike out...

Now Now rpfc no one likes a smart arse.

We all make errors.

Well most of us.

Seems like we are hanging onto our duds until after the trade period in the hope someone will be stupid enough to trade for them or take them as free agency to boost our compensation. Not happening though.

yeah it's a good idea if thats what they're doing, better to wait and see if someone wants them rather than let them go for nothing before this period and have someone get them for nothing. Gotta get whatever we can for them.

Me too there was a couple of years back when he looked the goods.

But alas very average now.

Good luck Bater I will miss your red hair and racking left foot kicks.

Yeah - I thought he looked a real player in his debut years. So much so that I remember these words coming out of my mouth

"You could build a side around Bate" (cringe)

I love Bater but really aren't too proud of this statement now. Please disregard any of my future predictions about players.

• Like 2

Yeah - I thought he looked a real player in his debut years. So much so that I remember these words coming out of my mouth

"You could build a side around Bate" (cringe)

I love Bater but really aren't too proud of this statement now. Please disregard any of my future predictions about players.

NowWeKnow I once said that Cale Morton reminded me of a taller version of Robbie Flower. That was a few years ago and I'm still washing my mouth with out soap

NowWeKnow I once said that Cale Morton reminded me of a taller version of Robbie Flower. That was a few years ago and I'm still washing my mouth with out soap

Thanks mate - I feel a little bit better.

This is probable worth a thread of its own - "Your worst predictions"

• Like 1

As this is a Bate thread, let me just say that I think the club did him, and itself, a diservice by not letting him go to the bullies for whatever trade.

He was told he was a wanted player, presumably in the mid-field. WTF?

In all likelihood he will now be delisted, and he has played his last game. When he could have a year or 2 extra, and us a rd3? pick.

Just saying. :wacko:

• Like 1

Does anyone else remember I think it was Round 5 2006 v Geelong at the G we started terrible but came back really strong think it was our second win on the trot after being 0-3 and we went on a roll winning 6 or 7 before losing to Meth Coast at Subi with Judd on fire.

That Cats game and for a period there with Bater, Dunn and Jones breaking into the side we had a very good ballance of young and old and Bate looked really good. Shame he never really reached consistent form

MasturBate is too slow.

We watched him this year when he played in the mid-field.

Against players like swan, and Boyd.

He was given the opportunity.

And enough is enough.

The truth hurts.

I would only say this about a Melbourne player on the internet.

I remember Brent Stanton being booed by his Essendon supporters.

Not cool.

Time to go mastur'bate'

Jurrah, Green,Moloney,Rivers,cook,Martin,Bate,Sheehan,Willams and Davis. Out.

Viney,Barry,Dawes,Byrnes,Wines,Pederson,Ray and 3 more draftees In.

Petterd, Morton and Gysberts may be safe.

bate was told by bailey that he wouldnt get a game because they wanted games into Watts (who Bailey saw as a CHF). Bate was then retained by Neeld to play in the midfield. Its been an epic fail for mine and sadly I think the bater wont be a dee next year.

Jurrah, Green,Moloney,Rivers,cook,Martin,Bate,Sheehan,Willams and Davis. Out.

Viney,Barry,Dawes,Byrnes,Wines,Pederson,Ray and 3 more draftees In.

Petterd, Morton and Gysberts may be safe.

What's your take on Sellar? Pederson coming in as a tall utility and all?