Mad Monday

Guest milpod

Guest milpod

Was listening to SEN during the week when a bouncer rang in regards to MFC's Mad Monday behavior.

Apparently one of the guys was a bit wobbly on his feet,the bouncer asked for him to leave.

Our captain said no problem and quickly sorted the problem.

The bouncer was amazed,thinking trouble would ensue and thanked our captain.

Our captain's response was "WE ARE MELBOURNE"

The bouncer was impressed,as was I when he rang SEN. Anyone else hear the call?

Nice to hear good football stories especially involving us B)

Was listening to SEN during the week when a bouncer rang in regards to MFC's Mad Monday behavior.

Apparently one of the guys was a bit wobbly on his feet,the bouncer asked for him to leave.

I heard that as well, so i think we can all be assured that Junior is still very much a part of the club & holds no hard feelings..Go you Demons, setting high standards can only help.

This flows on beautifully with my "disciplined Dees" thread that was stood on by one E25. Come on out, young man - I dare you to poo-poo this fine bit of class shown by the boys down at Melbourne.

The Dees keep amazing me even during the off-season. Full credit to the lads - very proud of 'em. They are the 2nd youngest group of guys (to Richmond) and, as "babies", are making a mockery of the "adults".

Well done, Dees. Professionalism always. :)

This is a great example of the behaviour that should be displayed by footy clubs.

You were lauding the fact there were no examples of any sort.

I don't agree with that.

2 distinctly different cases.

This flows on beautifully with my "disciplined Dees" thread that was stood on by one E25. Come on out, young man - I dare you to poo-poo this fine bit of class shown by the boys down at Melbourne.

The Dees keep amazing me even during the off-season. Full credit to the lads - very proud of 'em. They are the 2nd youngest group of guys (to Richmond) and, as "babies", are making a mockery of the "adults".

Well done, Dees. Professionalism always. :)

I think you'll find that a lot of the 'poo-poo' of your thread was about the ridiculous hubris of it, rather than any belief that the Demons lack class.

Glen Archer has been quoted many a time saying the reason for his seemingly mad courage was that he was always more scared that one day he'd shirk a contest and be marked for years.

It doesn't mean they're not a classy mob, but the day (night) they go out thinking they've got it covered, they'll blow it. If Junior had just figured 'hey, our guys are classy, they'll be right'... could be whole different call to SEN.

And please stop suggesting that we're 'making a mockery' of the other clubs. Can't we just be proud of something without making it about how we're better than 'them'?

2nd year running we've had a report like this from our "Mad Monday". Last year the boys all rolled in to the Flying Duck in Prahran and the manager apparently sh!t himself, but wound up being blown away by what a good group of blokes they were. They had a good time like anybody else, but caused no trouble and did nothing to make the place unenjoyable for the other patrons.

Our FD's "No D!ckhead" Drafting Policy is a big part of this culture.

Edited by Inner Demon

2nd year running we've had a report like this from our "Mad Monday". Last year the boys all rolled in to the Flying Duck in Prahran and the manager apparently sh!t himself, but wound up being blown away by what a good group of blokes they were. They had a good time like anybody else, but caused no trouble and did nothing to make the place unenjoyable for the other patrons.

Our FD's "No D!ckhead" Drafting Policy is a big part of this culture.

Good point re FD

So, which clubs target the DHs most?

Collingwood, Carlton, Richmond or Essendon or? - My money would be on Carlton, narrowly

I think Collingwood do a pretty good job of it.

I've heard some interesting things about a few of their players, especially Dayne Beams.

And they did take Simon Buckley off our hands, who shortly after was in strife for vandalising his ex-girlfriend's car.

A bit different to that "leader" Judd - wasn't he handcuffed to the 17yo who was blind drunk on the Bay cruise??? And his leadership at the West Coke was an ornament to the game.

Well done Junior!

Kade Simpson was handcuffed to Casboult, not Judd. Judd took the kids phone from his pocket called Casboult's Dad and told him he'd better come pick up his son!

Yep - I heard this, too. Can't remember who the guest was, but said something along the lines of it being another example of the new culture at Melbourne. Well done boys.

Good point re FD

So, which clubs target the DHs most?

Collingwood, Carlton, Richmond or Essendon or? - My money would be on Carlton, narrowly

I saw the Carlton boys out at eve the Thursday after they lost their final and they were all very well behaved, Fev was most of the problem at that club IMO.

I saw the Carlton boys out at eve the Thursday after they lost their final and they were all very well behaved, Fev was most of the problem at that club IMO.

I don't think Fev was involved when Walker & Houlihan scuffled at Crown, Betts was locked up and the river boat booze up where rookie Csboult was handcuffed to rumoured-Kade Simpson in a sculling contest.Blame Fev for everything hey? The next thing you will say he was a bad example on them.Maybe other players influenced Fev.

Edited by jayceebee31

'WAM'!

Easy Off 'WAM'. Many of today's cleaners simply don't perform on tough stains like bathroom Grimes, Pie scum and GWS scale, and most leave you to do all the scrubbing and hard work, but not Easy Off 'WAM'.

Easy Of 'WAM', tackles tough hardtohold, cleaning tasks across a variety of surfaces. It works with Grimes,,,, Hawk scum, Carlscium, dirt, hard-water and other tough stains, no problem, and will save you time, effort and money.

There's no scrubbing required, Easy Off 'WAM', does the job for you.

r562763_3416215.jpg