David Hale

Demon Tragic

No, not at all, I know them in there & I know they care very much what the members & all supporters think is the right thing. I'm sure that these so many pages have impressed upon them to Not, cough up too much, or there will be much angst.

Then you know, that would translate into pressure on both the footy dept & the player in Question once on the field.

I'm sure they sit there at Etihad, in the arm chairs, spending their valued time browsing forums such as this, whilst trade week is on too. Worried about backlash.......

Transcript obtained from Etihad via deepthroat (false misrepresentation)

"Sorry Brad (Scott), can't do the deal champ, dee-luded has just posted on D'land that we're giving up too much !" - Prendergast.

"That's okay Barry, hello David are you there ? Listen mate, we'll talk to Chris Pelchen and see if we can get a deal done for you, so how about the Hawks mate ?"

"What happened with the Dees?!" shouts Hale.

"Nah, a couple of their forum supporters says you're too costly, don't worry about it....Buddy & Roughead will be just as good for you, you only have competition in Skipper" says Scott.

"F$%# off Scotty, you promised me the Dees !" sobs Hale.

"Mate, I have no control over forum guru's! I'm sorry bud!" - Scott.

"Beep.., beep,..beep...beep.." Hale hangs up the phone.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just DO IT already!

PULL THE TRIGGER!!!

Norf dragging it out so they can get more.

Hawks are into Josh Hill & vice versa, so they won't have many goodies left over for a Hale trade.

Just DO IT already!

PULL THE TRIGGER!!!

Norf dragging it out so they can get more.

Hawks are into Josh Hill & vice versa, so they won't have many goodies left over for a Hale trade.

Hawks are meeting with Hale and manager today. Pelchen said it will be up to Hale and which club he wants to come to.

What a strange response to AW's post rpfc

Did you get out of bed on the wrong side this morning?

Not even worth debating

Over-reacted.

I was looking for it. Didn't find it. And went a little...

Apologies AW.

Who on earth takes their missus with them ?? He's not a handbagger is he!!

Latest news is that the Hawks are meeting Hale and his wife today.

Unless she's as stunning as Pia Miller, I reckon Hale's on his way to us.

demon_smile.gif

make sure he gets shown the casey facilities...don't want him spending much time play in the 2nds.

I don't think you get it.

We do trust the FD. But I'd say, that many of the membership have sent a loud message to the FD, that we do not want to overspend on this 'player'.

I think the club has heard that message, & I'm sure they are just a tiny bit more cautious now.

Lets hope we can do it our way.

This isn't the Essendon Football Club mate, we should have faith in the FD

now that we seem to have a new role of the Fwd-rUCK we'll have to come up with a new description. Any ideas?

That would be option 2 ... a Ruckward !! :rolleyes:

Pick 32 ONLY on the table for Hale - thank christ for that - sauce (Trade Radio/Tim Harrington)

We can thank ourselves for that offer, going by dee-luded's theory. I have a feeling that the Club were going to offer Trengove and pick 12 for Hale, but after TH read this forum, they decided to do what we said and offer our 2nd round pick.

Great work posters, we should be proud of ourselves!

Edited by billy2803

Guest hangon007

Pick 32 ONLY on the table for Hale - thank christ for that - sauce (Trade Radio/Tim Harrington)

As quoted yesterday. That fat [censored] Hutchy got it wrong. He is a disgrace as a "reputable" journalist.

Edited by hangon007

Okay...if I am reading what you are saying correctly...and using this example...

The forum poster (who is the one saying they want to keep the costs down for Player X) is the boss of the football department? HA!

Dorry, I'm just got my PC back, a freinds been doing some work cleaning it up.

Forum postors: No, the club won't make decisions based on what A forum postor decrees!

But they will definitely listen to the MASS Popular Opinion when expressed passionately over a current debatable Decision, thats to be made On behalf of the club & it's mermbers.

The members are the bosses of the club. They hire and fire the board, who in turn employ passionate people, to run & make decisions on a full time daily basis.

So Yes, collectively, the members are the bosses.

It's the same in politics or is supposed to be. When there is honesty & transparency.

Totally agree, but if a person really wants that house, they sometimes have to pay that bit extra. Providing all the building and pest reports check out ok, it's not all that bad to pay higher than hoped.

Smart buyers will understand this, but they will also know when there are dummy bids or someone else just ramping up the price. That's when the alarm bells start ringing and they pull out.

I'm pretty sure our FD are astute investors, and not just weekend warriors that have fallen in love with a dump that they are happy to pay too much for.

Regardless of what little fairytale you have in your head, the FD WILL NOT read these posts and question themselves based on supporters opinions.

I agree, I've just done that buying a turntable over Ebay, prepared to pay to a certain amount, but didn't realise there can be costs importing. So my ultimate cost is higher than I intended. First timer.