GAMEDAY: PF vs Geelong

Whispering_Jack

4 minutes ago, Red But Mostly Blue said:

Did Scott keep a surprise tactical move or two up his sleeve for an inevitable finals clash? 

Did we save one as well? Did we show them too much in R23? 

Won't matter. Like Mike Tyson said, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, John Crow Batty said:

Strong chrysanthemum tea for me to ensure I stay chilled throughout the game or else the tension will be unbearable. I have a special bottle to crack open if we win the GF. A bottle of 1900 vintage Madeira wine. Made the year we won our first flag. Owned it for 4  decades and now worth about 3 grand. But what the heck, I cant think of a better time to drink it.

Mate if you crack that. Take photos

i think i still have a Shane Woewodin 2000 Port. I must find it!!!

• Like 1

I hope we come out all guns blazing from the get go and give them the treatment we got at that ground from West Coast in 2018. Time for redemption and the Cats are the target.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Morgs_10 said:

Sitting on the hotel balcony and judging from the colour of these clouds I'd say rain is looking increasingly likely.

Looking at the BOM radar there is s small band of showers' drifting across Perth ATM.

But basically no rain or cloud behind the current band. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Left Foot Snap said:

I hope we come out all guns blazing from the get go and give them the treatment we got at that ground from West Coast in 2018. Time for redemption and the Cats are the target.

I would love this. A total flip on 2018 - and a (further) reminder to the league that we have well and truly arrived. 

(Plus another 2021 Cats scalp - 3 ways to skin a cat in a year)

• Haha 1

Been a busy week at work (from home). Add to that kids not doing any schoolwork and I've been able to avoid a lot of hype up here in Canberra.

Not any more though. Homebrew and following the Dees go hand in hand (or enable each other). The kegerator is nine paces from my footy watching chair...I'm set.

20210910_163808a.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Currently on the train to the game.

I reckon dees supporters outweigh the cats by 10 - 1! 

should be a sea of red and blue there tonight. 

will be great for the boys to play in front of a roaring crowd for the first time in a while! 

Edited by davejemmolly
  • Like 21
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

nice touch wyl........1964 crt tv in background 😈

I have a new TV Waiting for me 

but i can’t get it till after Lockdown!!

3 minutes ago, Mazer Rackham said:

AFX or Scalextric?

Nice man cave.

Carrera Digital mate. I have been racing for years

awesome way to spend an evening. 
i had both AFX and Scalextric as a kid

But the digital is another level

Up to 6 cars at a time

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jaded said:

It's 3pm. Officially time to put the work laptop away and pour a glass of wine.

I'll occasionally move the mouse so work thinks I'm around... but we all know I haven't been around since 6pm last night. 

I’ve tied a fake mouse to my mouse and the cat is keeping work “aware I’m still plugging away”. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

binman's prediction (sounds more authoritative in the third person):

Game:

I think we will have the better of a physical first quarter, get well on top in the second, come into half time with a 5 goal plus lead, resist a final effort from the cats in the 3rd q, and play tempo footy in the last to win by our half time margin

Betting strategy:

I'm very keen on us making our 12 point line. Load up on the line (even money).

Half time margin might be worth having a small go at too. Back two ranges -   Dees 25 - 36 @ $7 and Dees 37+ @ $11

Edited by binman

7 minutes ago, Kumamoto_Ken said:

Been a busy week at work (from home). Add to that kids not doing any schoolwork and I've been able to avoid a lot of hype up here in Canberra.

Not any more though. Homebrew and following the Dees go hand in hand (or enable each other). The kegerator is nine paces from my footy watching chair...I'm set.

20210910_163808a.jpg

Nice Kegerator. I’ll be hitting mine tonight. What do you have kegged?

6 minutes ago, Sir Why You Little said:

I have a new TV Waiting for me 

but i can’t get it till after Lockdown!!

Carrera Digital mate. I have been racing for years

awesome way to spend an evening. 
i had both AFX and Scalextric as a kid

But the digital is another level

Up to 6 cars at a time

if it's a 1964 model don't ever get rid of it