Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Did any oother Demonlanders hear the absolute baloney coming from Malthouse on the ABC before the match?

He repeatedly made incorrect comments on Melbourne's games this season(factual errors, not opinions).

Then after the match he tried to justify Jetta's despicable act.

He still loves the West Coast. Were they on the drugs while he was there, or was it all under Worsfold?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sorry kids said:

Water under the bridge but if Hogan had played, we win that game.

You don't know that. We played plenty of games with Hogan and still lost, and it's not as if he's exactly winning games off his own boot for Freo.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So for a laugh go to  wce fb page and find the post about the Lewis Jetta penalty

900 posts

wce  posters saying if it Ablett or fyfe he would not get reported 

the classic thou was the frost tackle on petrocelle, why was  not frost charged for a sling tackle :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Demon Marty said:

 (the stupid Weagles crowd crying BALL every bloody time the opposition gets tackled with the ball. F#@*'n mental. )

We do it too (the 'Ball' cryout)... and so does every other supporter group.  

It is just that the Eagles fans create a fortress-like atmosphere that creates an advantage.  

A lot like Victoria Park,  Princes Park & Windy Hill ... back in the day.  And it rarely,  if ever happens at the MCG.   Footy Park was the same but I am not sure about the Adelaide Oval.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, binman said:

I wondered if they might do that Friday night. Not the craziest idea, in part because playing him higher mitigates somewhat his biggest weakness - his kicking ie turnovers are not in such a dangerous spot.

I think it exacerbates it. His biggest weakness is positioning and game sense. On a wing he'd be like a lost child. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, willmoy said:

Max's palming was sublime Friday. Left and right handed. ....from an old "palmer"

T'anks  Mrs...

Yep,  he returned to his best palming of 2018,  this week...  BUT his marking did drop off.  

 

We need Marks thru the Mid section. Offensive marking,  and Defensive marking,  thru the mid ground... when we can control the air thru this area,  we have the  pressure-relief valve on our side.

 

3 hours ago, Deemania since 56 said:

It is difficult to quantify and identify our 'rugged' players, currently. However, just general observation tells us that it is missing.

Even Viney has softened, somewhat, but for good reasons - he became a teamwork liability utilising rugged play and was often caught with the ball. That was not progress, at all, but it was inspirational at times.

Back to our game against the Eagles: we have three players with concussion (SalemTSmith, ANB this week) a sign of the Eagles winning strategies (?) - and nearly a fourth (Gawn) after overriding continued bodily interferences and impacts against the rules in the tandem Eagles ruck efforts. He received a deliberate blow from Jetta who was celebrated for his big mark, leaving him (Gawn) on the ground, dazed and in pain; this leg-foot-body blow was step-ladderish and dangerously, wilfully executed.  It is amazing that not one free kick and caution emanated from the two umpires onfield who '...saw nothing... once again in the ruck duels. 

We needed Preuss to assist Gawn and to shelter to some extent those badly laid out. Jones also copped a beauty, likewise Lockhart and Hunt.

We are expected to believe (when it suits the AFL) that 'Such is footy, full of hard knocks'. Time for a few shirtfronts to check the validity of the rules....

OK, first to mind is AVdBerg...  deeBurger.

next Viney.

after that ?  I would say likely Preuss.?

Let me check the list .........................

Following that,  possibly May ?

 

Other than Viney, we have  bugga-all,  'Up in your face players'.

 

The other night Eagles have some,  and that Don Sheed looks likely.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, frankie_d said:

I get it that Frosty is limited, but how about playing him up on the wing when May/Lever get back?

Val Perovic - 6'4" in the old money - went from the Saint to Carlton - and the other way (from wing to defense).

We need the speed...

I agree , but I think Frosty has recently been used sweeping defence

 I don't know where he starts,  but if he plays sweeper,  then others must be manning they're forwards ?

 

Oh, I think Perovic played CHB with the Saints.

Edited by DV8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, frankie_d said:

This - he looks like Dippa.

Not many other similarities, but same build, walk etc.

 

Agreed,  'f_d'...     He doesn't work anywhere Near as hard as the big Dipper did.   Dipper was always up and down the ground from the wing,   like a lumbering bulldozer.  He worked hard with the ball in his area.  And opponents were always wary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Macca said:

We do it too (the 'Ball' cryout)... and so does every other supporter group.  

It is just that the Eagles fans create a fortress-like atmosphere that creates an advantage.  

A lot like Victoria Park,  Princes Park & Windy Hill ... back in the day.  And it rarely,  if ever happens at the MCG.   Footy Park was the same but I am not sure about the Adelaide Oval.

Fortress,  absolutely...

this is,  one of what we need.

 

41 minutes ago, A F said:

I think it exacerbates it. His biggest weakness is positioning and game sense. On a wing he'd be like a lost child. 

Not necessarily,  if he plays as the extra back...  releasing a defender like Salem to run/carry the ball far up-field.

Edited by DV8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DV8 said:

Fortress,  absolutely...

this is,  one of what we need.

We are a long way off having a fortress-like home ground advantage ... it could happen as I suppose anything is possible but I don't even see the Pies or Tigers creating that sort of atmosphere at the MCG.  Not against the other Victorian teams anyway.  The Eagles have that mantle and their supporters know it. 

Us against the interstate teams?  It's possible but the crowds we draw against the interstate teams aren't large anyway.  Right now,  the club needs to find a way to play high standard consistent footy.  

The rest takes care of itself if that happens. 

Besides which,  I often find that we get a good run from the umpires when we play the interstate teams at the MCG. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Macca said:

We are a long way off having a fortress-like home ground advantage ... it could happen as I suppose anything is possible but I don't even see the Pies or Tigers creating that sort of atmosphere at the MCG.  Not against the other Victorian teams anyway.  The Eagles have that mantle and their supporters know it. 

Us against the interstate teams?  It's possible but the crowds we draw against the interstate teams aren't large anyway.  Right now,  the club needs to find a way to play high standard consistent footy.  

The rest takes care of itself if that happens. 

Besides which,  I often find that we get a good run from the umpires when we play the interstate teams at the MCG. 

 

Given what you say in the rest of that post (and I agree), why do you think we get a good run at the MCG?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone ever think about what would be said if Omac made the error in the last quarter that Frost did? 

 

Omac has played well since his VFL game, his ability to spoil is underrated. He will make a few mistakes, like all players do. When he makes a mistake it’s the biggest issue in the world, when Frost makes a mistake it’s widely accepted as a flaw in his game. 

 

Out defence has been much more solid now that we aren’t playing that stupidly high line that we were playing. Much easier to stop the ball from moving past when we have players playing behind opponents with a sweeper rather than always taking front position. Jetta and Hibberd are two of the most aggressively positioned defenders in our team and without them we have pretty much all defenders taking a much more defensive positions which is interesting 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sue said:

Given what you say in the rest of that post (and I agree), why do you think we get a good run at the MCG?

Just an observation ... it might be crowd related,  who knows.  See,  I don't believe we get a bad run with the umpires in general - so I notice it when we are the beneficiaries.  I'd say most others don't as in my experience,  too many get caught up in the injustice when we're on the receiving end of dodgy decisions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Macca said:

Just an observation ... it might be crowd related,  who knows.  See,  I don't believe we get a bad run with the umpires in general - so I notice it when we are the beneficiaries.  I'd say most others don't as in my experience,  too many get caught up in the injustice when we're on the receiving end of dodgy decisions.

But you had just argued we didn't have that crowd factor, so 'who knows' must be it.

It is perfectly natural for supporters to be mad about bad umpire decisions when their teams lose, particularly in close games and not make a fuss about them when they win.  Why would they bother?  I don't read as much into that as you do.   

Many supporters other than you notice when our team gets dodgey decisions in our favour. You seem to think you are Robinson Crusoe in that. You aren't.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jumping Jack Clennett said:

Did any oother Demonlanders hear the absolute baloney coming from Malthouse on the ABC before the match?

He repeatedly made incorrect comments on Melbourne's games this season(factual errors, not opinions).

Then after the match he tried to justify Jetta's despicable act.

He still loves the West Coast. Were they on the drugs while he was there, or was it all under Worsfold?

Chris Mainwaring was a Malthouse era star, if anything can be inferred from that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, sue said:

 

In general we don't have a crowd factor in terms of influencing the umpires but every now and then we do ... we'd be at the bottom end of the scale though.  Circumstances govern that way of thinking.

As for umpiring decisions in our favour,  that sort of thing is rarely acknowledged on this site ... when it's the other way around though,  it's quite a different story. 

Read any game day thread or post match thread for confirmation. 

In the game on Friday night,  we got the rub of the green in the first half but I didn't see any acknowledgement of that.  Again,  these are just opinions as many here would probably vehemently disagree with me.

In the round 22 game last season at the Eagles there was a thread created here a month beforehand where various people chimed in with how much we were going to be on the receiving end of dodgy decisions.  Didn't happen as there was barely a murmur about the umpires - we won the game of course so there's your probable explanation.

You can keep asking me questions but the bottom line is that I see what everyone else sees ... my reaction is different.  I've given you and others food for thought so we should close off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something to smile about at last.

We may have lost on Friday night, but the good news is that our percentage actually increased! (0.5%!)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Macca said:

We are a long way off having a fortress-like home ground advantage ... it could happen as I suppose anything is possible but I don't even see the Pies or Tigers creating that sort of atmosphere at the MCG.  Not against the other Victorian teams anyway.  The Eagles have that mantle and their supporters know it. 

Us against the interstate teams?  It's possible but the crowds we draw against the interstate teams aren't large anyway.  Right now,  the club needs to find a way to play high standard consistent footy.  

The rest takes care of itself if that happens. 

Besides which,  I often find that we get a good run from the umpires when we play the interstate teams at the MCG. 

 

The run with the umpires is improved against i/state teams that we play at the 'G . I think that it is made possible by a more discerning fan base and more even support for all forms of footy competition at the level - even though it is smaller - which prompts media attention at the national level of the AFL. In comparison, this type of 'coverage' or even game analysis does not always occur when we play interstate. The Alice and Darwin games are good for us in this regard but not on the 'home' territory of the Crows, PortA, WC, Freo, Brizzy, GCS, GWS and Syd. Certainly, albeit only 'out of town', at Geelong. At these games, we are - regardless of form - minor players. The Filth do alright, though, so why can't the Dees?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Deemania since 56 said:

The run with the umpires is improved against i/state teams that we play at the 'G . I think that it is made possible by a more discerning fan base and more even support for all forms of footy competition at the level - even though it is smaller - which prompts media attention at the national level of the AFL. In comparison, this type of 'coverage' or even game analysis does not always occur when we play interstate. The Alice and Darwin games are good for us in this regard but not on the 'home' territory of the Crows, PortA, WC, Freo, Brizzy, GCS, GWS and Syd. Certainly, albeit only 'out of town', at Geelong. At these games, we are - regardless of form - minor players. The Filth do alright, though, so why can't the Dees?

If we play to our best and kick straight we're quite capable of beating any team ... the talent is there despite Lever,  May,  Hibberd,  Melksham & Lewis being out injured. 

Gawn,  Brayshaw,  Oliver,  Petracca,  T-Mac,  Salem,  Jones,  Hunt & Harmes can all be very good whilst Frost,  Garlett,  Hore,  Oscar,  Fritsch and a few others can all play their part.

Friday was encouraging despite our poor conversion rate ... I'd say most didn't give us much of a chance but I'm convinced that we kicked ourselves out of it.  And that's a damn side better than not being good enough.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Macca said:

The rest takes care of itself           if that happens. 

I disagree with this. 

We have to make it happen...  a supporting fortess....     this is something our supporters can work on doing. ourselves.

 

Whilst the club is working on the players,  and on building memberships...  and home bases.

.

2 hours ago, Neil Crompton said:

Something to smile about at last.

We may have lost on Friday night, but the good news is that our percentage actually increased! (0.5%!)

 

don't want to smile yet,  don't want to climb yet.. for what.

I'd rather be 15th right now,  from the start we've had & where we are on the ladder...  until 2 rounds time,  thanks all the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, it is Sunday night and I am still seething about this loss. Against all the odds, it was a game Melbourne should have won. Injuries are crippling this team, and suffered more in the game. The cupboard is getting bare. Frustrating for everyone.

I read Gawn's article in the Herald Sun. He wanted to point out the fact he said nothing to Vardy the whole game until the incident when Vardy thought he would be brave and have a go at Gawn when he was lying on the ground and bleeding from the mouth after getting kicked in the face. Some people must have been inferring Gawn had been mouthing off at Vardy during the game, and that is why Vardy did what he did. 

No, Vardy is an arrogant sook who was beaten on the night by a better player and didn't like it. A##*hole.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was at the game on Friday and we had them on the ropes for most of the game. Our defensive pressure was forcing West Coke to kick sideways most of the night. The last quarter we seemed to lose the defensive structures that was a mark of the game until then. It was disappointing to watch. Then realised that we had lost ANB, Salem and Smith in between halfway through the third and into the final siren with concussions. 

Some things I noticed about the game 

1. We have improved, the loss aside, when West Coke had the ball we held up their run and pushed them sideways for most of the game it was awesome to watch.

2. When we connected through the corridor we were slicing through like butter, it reminded me of how we were playing late last season and we just need to see more.

3. Tom Mac's competitiveness and form can sometimes be a detriment. He would be better if he was less selfish and bring others into the game. 

4. O Mac's spoiling is great I also love how he often flops down and squashes opposition players after a spoil don't know if it is intentional or just a happy byproduct.

5. Frosty has only one mode and that is fast and furious (I like it) he is some great form.

6. Hunt is becoming a good link up player

7. I have no idea what is going on with Gus it seems he is up and down in games, I have noticed this in other games its like he has lost his passion for the game.

8. Fritsch needs to be dropped he is out of form and needs to find some in the magoos

9. Oskar Baker played well for his debut 

10. Marty Hore is a great pick up

11. Our back 6 are performing better then expected considering we have Jetta, Lever, May and Lewis out.

12. West Coke fans still suck and are the worst fans in the West and our boys kept them quiet for most of the game. I guess until they got enough alcohol in them to find their voice. 

13. God I hate West Coast please oh please Melbourne based supporters in Rd 21 make sure you give them hell when they come to the MCG.

Others will have different takes but that was mine.

 

 

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, felixdacat said:

Was at the game on Friday and we had them on the ropes for most of the game. Our defensive pressure was forcing West Coke to kick sideways most of the night. The last quarter we seemed to lose the defensive structures that was a mark of the game until then. It was disappointing to watch. Then realised that we had lost ANB, Salem and Smith in between halfway through the third and into the final siren with concussions. 

Some things I noticed about the game 

1. We have improved, the loss aside, when West Coke had the ball we held up their run and pushed them sideways for most of the game it was awesome to watch.

2. When we connected through the corridor we were slicing through like butter, it reminded me of how we were playing late last season and we just need to see more.

3. Tom Mac's competitiveness and form can sometimes be a detriment. He would be better if he was less selfish and bring others into the game. 

4. O Mac's spoiling is great I also love how he often flops down and squashes opposition players after a spoil don't know if it is intentional or just a happy byproduct.

5. Frosty has only one mode and that is fast and furious (I like it) he is some great form.

6. Hunt is becoming a good link up player

7. I have no idea what is going on with Gus it seems he is up and down in games, I have noticed this in other games its like he has lost his passion for the game.

8. Fritsch needs to be dropped he is out of form and needs to find some in the magoos

9. Oskar Baker played well for his debut 

10. Marty Hore is a great pick up

11. Our back 6 are performing better then expected considering we have Jetta, Lever, May and Lewis out.

12. West Coke fans still suck and are the worst fans in the West and our boys kept them quiet for most of the game. I guess until they got enough alcohol in them to find their voice. 

13. God I hate West Coast please oh please Melbourne based supporters in Rd 21 make sure you give them hell when they come to the MCG.

Others will have different takes but that was mine.

 

 

 

Good take on things. I too thought Bakers debut encouraging. He got caught a few times but will learn from that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mad_Melbourne said:

Does anyone ever think about what would be said if Omac made the error in the last quarter that Frost did? 

 

Omac has played well since his VFL game, his ability to spoil is underrated. He will make a few mistakes, like all players do. When he makes a mistake it’s the biggest issue in the world, when Frost makes a mistake it’s widely accepted as a flaw in his game. 

 

Out defence has been much more solid now that we aren’t playing that stupidly high line that we were playing. Much easier to stop the ball from moving past when we have players playing behind opponents with a sweeper rather than always taking front position. Jetta and Hibberd are two of the most aggressively positioned defenders in our team and without them we have pretty much all defenders taking a much more defensive positions which is interesting 

Remember we had exactly the same problem at the start of 2018? It took us 4 or 5 weeks to sort it out. Then 2019 rolled around and we did it again. Can't understand why we didn't learn from last year and start 2019 with a more sensible defensive set-up. Isn't that what coaching is about?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jumping Jack Clennett said:

Did any oother Demonlanders hear the absolute baloney coming from Malthouse on the ABC before the match?

He repeatedly made incorrect comments on Melbourne's games this season(factual errors, not opinions).

Then after the match he tried to justify Jetta's despicable act.

He still loves the West Coast. Were they on the drugs while he was there, or was it all under Worsfold?

I would allege both JJ...the former probably unawares but must have smelled something in the air surely.

I doubt Essendrug were the leaders in this field.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Social Media

  • Match Previews, Reports & Articles

    TRECIMATED by George on the Outer

    A little more than two months have passed since Melbourne met and came close to beating the reigning premier West Coast in the preliminary final replay over in the West. At the time, the Demons had three wins on the board and now, nine rounds later and going into this week’s match, they have managed to add a paltry two more wins to the ledger.  The Eagles, in contrast, have moved to within percentage of second spot on the ladder despite their loss at home this week against Collingwood. Whil

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

    SAME STORY, DIFFERENT SONG by George on the Outer

    Melbourne was still suffering from the same old story - a lack of AFL capable players from which to choose at the selection table - and the Western Bulldogs got to sing their song again. But wait, that wasn’t the Doggie’s song we’ve been hearing for the last 30 years, it was some other concoction and no-one knew the words to it but whatever it was, they got to mumble it with gusto after a huge 8 point win! The sad thing is that the Bulldogs (or Footscray or whatever they choose to call

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

    DOGGED by KC from Casey

    On Sunday, the Casey Demons met the Footscray VFL under the roof at the same venue where their nemesis took them down in the 2017 grand final and the result left them with the same feeling of disappointment - this time with a seven point defeat that ended the club’s four game winning streak and made things a lot harder in terms of playing in this year’s final series.   And, as has so often happened this year, the Demons let the game get away from them with but failing to take advantage of th

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

    BARKING MAD by The Oracle

    There was so much hype proliferating about Melbourne’s prospects for season 2019 a mere four months ago, that one could be forgiven for thinking anyone contemplating the prospect of a bottom four finish for the Demons at the time was barking mad. That however, is the prospect that they face at the moment and a loss to the Bulldogs on Sunday would make it a virtual certainty.  The club’s downward spiral after several years of moving steadily on an upward trajectory has been well documented i

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

    THE MELBOURNE WAY by George on the Outer

    Much has been made by the coaching staff of playing a “Melbourne way” style of play. The nail-biting finish by the Demons in the dying minute of the game could not have been any more the case in point.   Leading by a game-high 38 points late in the third quarter, and by five goals at the final change, this should have been the catalyst for a romp home to an easy win.   But that is not the “Melbourne way” and the supporters, especially those with a severe case of MFCSS (aka intense inse

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

    PINK AND BLUE CAN’T KICK TRUE by KC from Casey

    The Casey Demons took on the Northern Blues at home on Saturday  in a game that was crucial in terms of their hopes for September and they took away the valuable four points on offer after some worrying moments. Most of those worries were self-inflicted as a result of some shocking inaccuracy in front of goal, sloppiness in play and a little bit of indiscipline that all combined to make the game a lot closer than it should have been. The final scoreboard showed the Demons winning the P

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

    GO FIGURE by Sam the Stats Man

    In May last year, a rampant Melbourne side demolished Carlton by 109 points at the MCG. The Demons did as they pleased and ran rings against a young, abysmal Blues combination. The Dees led in virtually every key performance indicator, notably entering the inside 50 metre mark 63 times to 33 and the superiority of their attack was highlighted by a 74% shooting accuracy rate (to 47%).  A little more than a year later the two sides face each other for the first time since that rout and the ta

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews 1

    GORN AT THE GABBA by George on The Outer

    With Melbourne leading the Brisbane Lions in the second term, and the game in the balance, a Max Gawn ankle injury signalled that the Demons were as good as gorrnnn for the match. Without a suitable 2nd ruck and (once again) forced to use either Tom McDonald, Tim Smith or Sam Weidemann in the ruck the Demons found themselves without a forward line that could kick a winning score. Not that anything really changed, as the forward line has been completely dysfunctional all season and one

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

    GAMBIT by KC from Casey

    The opening gambit of Saturday afternoon’s game told us everything about who would be its main players and who would come out on top. The Casey Demons were eager to turn the tables on the Box Hill Hawks who beat them in last year’s grand final and then gave them a first up mauling at City Oval, Box Hill. Kicking with the aid of a strong breeze in the opening term, Braydon Preuss’ first hit out went straight to the diminutive Jay Kennedy Harris who pounced with a 70 metre shot at goal that sailed

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

    MURDER BY NUMBERS by Sam the Stats Man

    The respective ladder positions of this week’s combatants tell the story of one side on the rise and the other in steep decline. Since their most recent meeting which took place early last year, the Dees and the Lions have changed positions. They are opposed to each again on the former’s home turf with the locals in fine fettle after blowing St Kilda off the park at Marvel Stadium.  The Lions’ home ground advantage has been a major consideration so far this year. They have won five out of s

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews

    MUD HEAP by KC from Casey

    In the opening round of the 2018 VFL season, the Casey Demons enjoyed an emphatic 107 point victory over Coburg at Piranha Park. The team was loaded with Melbourne listed players (half a dozen of them were in the team that beat Fremantle on Saturday) and the side was in its way to a grand final appearance. A season and a half later, the club returned to the same venue in the hope of kick starting a season that had gone somewhat awry under new coach Sam Radford and while they tasted victory (as y

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

    PRETENDERS SENT PACKING by George on the Outer

    Fremantle, the Perth pretenders at sixth on the premiership table should have easily accounted for the Demons, sitting barely a game off the bottom of the ladder.   And for the majority of the game, it certainly looked that would be the case, until the final quarter, when the Demons stopped giving the Dockers easy chances, or making plain, dumb decisions. Not that their situation was helped by some simply appalling umpiring during the match, that kept gifting Fremantle easy scores.  Th

    Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports

×
×
  • Create New...