Lucifer's Hero

Finals Tickets

3 hours ago, Megatron said:

Hi all, I have 4 tickets available for anyone who wants them all. 

M53 row J seats 5-8 @ $82 each. 

PM me if you are interested.

Hi Megatron have you already got rid of these? Sorry not sure how to pm you 

2 hours ago, Bring-Back-Powell said:
4 hours ago, Robbie57 said:

Would also suggest we won't be getting over 70K for this game.

don't forget there's only about 50,000 tickets available once MCC (which will be heaving) and AFL reserves are taken into account.  Have public sales even started yet? 

3 hours ago, Diamond_Jim said:

10 day forecast for Friday week looking mediocre:

60% chance of showers with a maximum of 14 with winds of 24kph.

Thursday looking quite wet

just as well the bom always get long range forecasts wrong then 😀

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, The Swimming Dee said:

On a PC

top of screen, to right of banner, click on picture of an envelope

easy from there

2 minutes ago, The Swimming Dee said:

Cheers

no probs

you can also click on posters avatar. you will then see the envelope there with the word "message".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Swimming Dee said:

I’ve sold mine but my good mate demon_king_v2 has 2 that he needs to get rid of. Seats r in M15 from memory. Definitely get in touch with him. Let me know if you have any issues.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Megatron said:

I’ve sold mine but my good mate demon_king_v2 has 2 that he needs to get rid of. Seats r in M15 from memory. Definitely get in touch with him. Let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks Megatron all good - I have tickets was just considering a seat upgrade.

Enjoy watching the boys belt those whinging cats

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Diamond_Jim said:

AFL full membership includes admission to all the finals (silver membership to the first two weeks). The amount paid ($21) is for reserving a seat. Much the same as the MCC but a fair bit cheaper for the annual sub.

If the AFL members does not sell out (quite common) you can just go and sit in the unreserved section of the AFL reserve.

Overall AFL is potentially a good deal as it gets you into three games a week every week plus the finals (assuming you use it.)

Even just going to a game a week makes it a decent investment.

Full members also get half price GF tickets (~$200 instead of ~$400).

Prelim tickets are around $200 these days so basically if you go to 1 final per week your membership pays itself off. I know people also scalp their GF tickets to pay for their annual subs but I haven't been game to do that - hardly anyone gets caught using other people's AFL memberships but knowing my luck I'd be the unlucky one who loses out the year before the Demons make the big one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Diamond_Jim said:

AFL full membership includes admission to all the finals (silver membership to the first two weeks). The amount paid ($21) is for reserving a seat. Much the same as the MCC but a fair bit cheaper for the annual sub.

If the AFL members does not sell out (quite common) you can just go and sit in the unreserved section of the AFL reserve.

Overall AFL is potentially a good deal as it gets you into three games a week every week plus the finals (assuming you use it.)

Even just going to a game a week makes it a decent investment.

I wasn't aware I could just rock up. I might try after work then for the Rich v Hawthorn game. 

But anyway, yes, I have full AFL membership and it is undoubtedly worth the price of admission.

33 minutes ago, Megatron said:

Why buy them and deprive a member of 'better' tickets, if not wanted, my point, selfishness

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Satyriconhome said:

Why buy them and deprive a member of 'better' tickets, if not wanted, my point, selfishness

Yep, that’s what I wanted to do. I wanted to ‘deprive’ a fellow member just to be selfish.

Word of advice. Sometimes it’s better not to say anything when you don’t know the full story. It makes you look a little silly.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Satyriconhome said:

I am a member and he is offering them to me. Why do you feel the need to get involved?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Megatron said:

Yep, that’s what I wanted to do. I wanted to ‘deprive’ a fellow member just to be selfish.

Word of advice. Sometimes it’s better not to say anything when you don’t know the full story. It makes you look a little silly.

The bloke thinks he is Mr Melbourne Football Club. Seeing as though there are still tickets available for purchase his comments are dumb.

Thanks again for the offer Megatron

Day

Local Time

Dir

Speed/
Gust

Temp/
Feels Like

Humidity

Pressure

Cloud Amount

Precip Amount

Weather
Thu 06
Sep
04:00

NNW
NNW

14 / 26 km/h 11 / 9°C 80% 1012 mb

78%
0.6 mm
IsoRainSwrsNight.gif
  10:00

N
N

37 / 42 km/h 16 / 16°C 52% 1000 mb

6%
0.4 mm
Sunny.gif
  16:00

WSW
WSW

19 / 32 km/h 13 / 12°C 78% 1011 mb
98%
3.7 mm
HeavyRain.gif
  22:00

WNW
WNW

14 / 23 km/h 12 / 11°C 86% 1001 mb
100%
12.3 mm
HeavyRain.gif
Fri 07
Sep

W
W

13 / 18 km/h 10 / 8°C 88% 1008 mb
78%
0.6 mm
IsoRainSwrsNight.gif

WSW
WSW

32 / 39 km/h 10 / 7°C 65% 1009 mb
85%
4.9 mm
ModRain.gif

WSW
WSW

21 / 26 km/h 13 / 11°C 54% 1016 mb
21%
0.5 mm
IsoRainSwrsDay.gif

W
W

15 / 23 km/h 8 / 6°C 84% 1014 mb

35%
1.2 mm
IsoRainSwrsNight.gif
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, daisycutter said:
Day

Local Time

Dir

Speed/
Gust

Temp/
Feels Like

Humidity

Pressure

Cloud Amount

Precip Amount

Weather
Thu 06
Sep

NNW
NNW

14 / 26 km/h 11 / 9°C 80% 1012 mb

78%
0.6 mm
IsoRainSwrsNight.gif

N
N

37 / 42 km/h 16 / 16°C 52% 1000 mb

6%
0.4 mm
Sunny.gif

WSW
WSW

19 / 32 km/h 13 / 12°C 78% 1011 mb
98%
3.7 mm
HeavyRain.gif

WNW
WNW

14 / 23 km/h 12 / 11°C 86% 1001 mb
100%
12.3 mm
HeavyRain.gif
Fri 07
Sep

W
W

13 / 18 km/h 10 / 8°C 88% 1008 mb
78%
0.6 mm
IsoRainSwrsNight.gif

WSW
WSW

32 / 39 km/h 10 / 7°C 65% 1009 mb
85%
4.9 mm
ModRain.gif

WSW
WSW

21 / 26 km/h 13 / 11°C 54% 1016 mb
21%
0.5 mm
IsoRainSwrsDay.gif

W
W

15 / 23 km/h 8 / 6°C 84% 1014 mb

35%
1.2 mm
IsoRainSwrsNight.gif

Is that you Jane? (please be Jane)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Swimming Dee said:

The bloke thinks he is Mr Melbourne Football Club. Seeing as though there are still tickets available for purchase his comments are dumb.

Thanks again for the offer Megatron

Yeah I know. I had to bite my tongue. 

Not a problem TSD. Happy to help a fellow member haha

55 minutes ago, praha said:

I wasn't aware I could just rock up. I might try after work then for the Rich v Hawthorn game. 

But anyway, yes, I have full AFL membership and it is undoubtedly worth the price of admission.

they publish the availability of AFL walk ups as the game gets closer. I think the Richmond v Hawks game will almost certainly be an all ticket affair.

It's worth checking as you can just go to the unreserved section and spread out.

• Like 1

Dear Demonland

I am a long time reader of your works and an even longer MFC supporter. I have been to all 16 games in Melbourne this year and even went to Adelaide. I fly from Newcastle each time for the games. I would guess that would make me one of the most travelled supporters of the club.

This is my first post.

I have one ticket for sale - Ticketek messed up and gave me two seats on opposite sides of the ground when I requested two tickets and my wife doesn’t want to sit by herself.

It is in the Great Southern Stand Level 1 Bay M12 Row FF Seat 18

It is a Melbourne Member's purchase.

I will sell it at cost price $82.

I would also be interested in two seats together should anyone have something available of equivalent viewing (Level 2 preferred).

If that is so, then I will have two single seats available (the other is in the Olympic Stand, level 1 near the flank towards the back).

best wishes

bill

Melbourne_Geelong_Southern_Stand.png

• Like 1

Woooohooo GCDee is coming to the G!

Right behind the Melbourne cheer squad 20 rows back. I had resigned to the fact I was going to be sitting in level 4. 

GOOOOOOO DEEEEEEMMMOOONSSS!

• Like 1

I’m on level 4 - I’m just happy to be there... 

Am I the only one who enjoys sitting on level 4?  During home and away I'm always in Q49 or Q50, which on wing beside the MCC. Best GA view in the house, imo 

• Like 1