Tom McDonald (and Oscar) SIGNS.

dazzledavey36

1 hour ago, billy2803 said:

Just hear that on SEN too Tappy?

For those that didn't hear it, there is gap between what was said on SEN and what Tappy has mentioned.  To add to the story, it was a caller that made the claims.

Take out of it whatever you please.  I know I'll be taking the grain of salt.

Heard it there, but it continues to mentioned all over the place, always being tied to Sydney. I bloody hope not, but it always seems to end up the player leaving when they won't sign on. And I heard Melbourne had a good offer on the table and he wasn't interested. I'm not listening to a random SEN caller, but generally when there's a shitloood of smoke, there's fire

1 hour ago, Older demon said:

Brian Waldron teed off on a lot of rumours, Tom Mitchell to Hawks, Bulldogs into Hurley big time and Hibberd keen to join Melbourne and wants out. He stated that he didn't know anything about McDonald, it was Chris, a regular caller and D's fan who bought up the topic of McDonald to Sydney and then it grew from there.

Chris from Camberwell, I'm a big fan of his work.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tappysquads said:

Heard it there, but it continues to mentioned all over the place, always being tied to Sydney. I bloody hope not, but it always seems to end up the player leaving when they won't sign on. And I heard Melbourne had a good offer on the table and he wasn't interested. I'm not listening to a random SEN caller, but generally when there's a shitloood of smoke, there's fire

Wasn't the same woman who said Buddy to Sydney and was laughed at was it?

I've been to a few Swans games this year and have been unable to buy an Aliir Aliir player badge (my Queensland based friend wants one for his son) they keep telling me they've sold out....What makes Tmac think he'll be any different.

What I would love to happen but never will is for someone to hit him up in front of the group at training, Yes it's his right to ask to be traded but it's also his right to man, it's not like we're challenging.

On 12 July 2016 at 10:10 AM, ArtificialWisdom said:

Is telling Watts to play next to him on a wing crazy? I guess with nobody to play forward that would be an issue but Watts is capable of going with him... If there is any player Watts should be trying to be like it is Nick... I think jack could punish him on the rebound too.

Wasn't Roosy saying after the port game they would have liked to play Watts on Westhoff when he was on the wing running a muck. Maybe they will have that in mind this week?

Frankly I don't think that there is anybody "Watts should be trying to be like"! There are plenty of others not doing their current job as consistently or as polished as Jack. Leave him in his current role and let the Saints instead worry about how they are going to try and stop him.

If anyone should go with NR, I would like to see Hunt who didn't play last time Nick gave us an absolute bath. We will have a different looking team this weekend and I am sure that Roos and Goodwin will plan accordingly.

1 minute ago, Bombay Airconditioning said:

He gets on 3AW as well.

So does Neil Mitchell so says something in itself!

• Like 1

Just now, Bombay Airconditioning said:

He gets on 3AW as well.

I bet he does. Asks about 9 long winded questions and then tells us he and his mates are no longer going to contribute financially...

And then they go to an ad break....

Just now, Sir Why You Little said:

I bet he does. Asks about 9 long winded questions and then tells us he and his mates are no longer going to contribute financially...

And then they go to an ad break....

Nailed it....haha.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, demonoid said:

Thought I recalled a Chris from camberwell thread from last year. Just looked back over it and it is very entertaining. I think it says it all.

He's definitely a character but we can't fault his passion.

3 hours ago, rjay said:

If it was Chris from Camberwell I wouldn't be too concerned.

Once again, talk about Chinese whispers...

Yes, it was Chris from Camberwell, but it wasn't him talking up the rumour, it was Brian Waldron after a caller made the claim and Chris was merely expressing his concern.

The way it's been posted you'd think the rumour emanated from Chris.  It didn't.  He rang up expressing his confidence that Prestia was over the line, because he'd heard it from inside the club.  Although I'm not convinced how keen the club now is.

Can people listen to the radio or tv and actually remember what they heard and the sequence of how they heard it ?

Edited by ProDee
  • Like 3

Would be surprised they would be able to  fit  a 'high priced' Tmac in salary cap with Buddy , Tippett ? . Would think something would have to give.

1 minute ago, Dockett 32 said:

Would be surprised they would be able to  fit  a 'high priced' Tmac in salary cap with Buddy , Tippett ? . Would think something would have to give.

Don't forget Parker, Hanners, Jack, JPK, 

How much will Dawes and Grimes free up....if their contract was front loaded where the f##k is the money going?

19 minutes ago, ProDee said:

Once again, talk about Chinese whispers...

Yes, it was Chris from Camberwell, but it wasn't him talking up the rumour, it was Brian Waldron after a caller made the claim and Chris was merely expressing his concern.

The way it's been posted you'd think the rumour emanated from Chris.  It didn't.  He rang up expressing his confidence that Prestia was over the line, because he'd heard it from inside the club.  Although I'm not convinced how keen the club now is.

Can people listen to the radio or tv and actually remember what they heard and the sequence of how they heard it ?

Sorry Chris.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bombay Airconditioning said:

Don't forget Parker, Hanners, Jack, JPK, 

How much will Dawes and Grimes free up....if their contract was front loaded where the f##k is the money going?

Hogan.