Watt's going on?

Harry Plopper

As I said in my previous post, he's in his 2nd year of an executive coaching panel that have got a clue.

I'm not blinded to JW's limitations....that's your emotive summation.

Unlike some here, I've made my peace with JW and I see him in our best 22, with amazing skills, fitness and footy smarts.

jumbo, would you consider trading him as part of a deal for Dangerfield, or a Prestia ?

As I said in my previous post, he's in his 2nd year of an executive coaching panel that have got a clue.

I'm not blinded to JW's limitations....that's your emotive summation.

Unlike some here, I've made my peace with JW and I see him in our best 22, with amazing skills, fitness and footy smarts.

what of those that may have done similar but aren't convinced about the best 22 based upon consistency.

Best 22 on skills and ability

Game day over a season. ..well...

He's not HUNGRY for success

Watch tonight's game. Watt's would last 3 minutes in that heat

It's not personal. It's a fact. Same with Grimes

Just not good enough like all of us.

To compare the intensity that Watts brings with that which Grimes brings is just stupid.

Each time I touch on the view it anyway with your posts, I regret it.

Grimes has his deficiencies, but to say he isn't hungry for success is just BS.

• Like 1

The only disappointment from tonight was that Jack, after having his supposed 'best' season, couldn't crack it for a top ten finish in the B&F.
Something has to give eventually. Jack isn't as bad an influence as Sylvia was but he is heading down the same career trajectory as Col: that of a wasted talent.

The only disappointment from tonight was that Jack, after having his supposed 'best' season, couldn't crack it for a top ten finish in the B&F.

Something has to give eventually. Jack isn't as bad an influence as Sylvia was but he is heading down the same career trajectory as Col: that of a wasted talent.

Much like Sylvia, his talent levelt is nowhere near as high as some people believe it is.

• Like 2

To compare the intensity that Watts brings with that which Grimes brings is just stupid.

Each time I touch on the view it anyway with your posts, I regret it.

Grimes has his deficiencies, but to say he isn't hungry for success is just BS.

whatever.

Neither will play in September

• Like 1

Much like Sylvia, his talent levelt is nowhere near as high as some people believe it is.

We could put that statement to the test if Jack ever got out of third gear.

What it says is that the coaches are looking for something very different to the fans.

What it says is that the coaches are looking for something very different to the fans.

Not in my book. As a fan, I reckon the coaches are 100% correct this year with their voting.

You can speak for yourself, but not for all other fans.

• Like 5

Well, Jack finished top 10 in the DL POTY. Obviously we rated his games higher than the coaches did.

I didn't vote in that myself, but we as fans don't know what role/instructions players have been given on game day and fan voting vs coaches votes are often very different as a result.

Edited by thevil1
  • Like 1

Club are trying to trade him for a top 10 pick

tomato, bbq...or something credible ?

Just asking

Be surprised if they weren't casting for interest. Top 10 ?..might be dreaming me thinks. A late 1st round might be closer...and a damn good deal ( for us )

tomato, bbq...or something credible ?

Just asking

Be surprised if they weren't casting for interest. Top 10 ?..might be dreaming me thinks. A late 1st round might be closer...and a damn good deal ( for us )

Source is a current player (mate) spoke with him at B&F.

Grimes on trade table, Howe 100% gone, Garland likely to go.

Club talking to Melksham / Redden

Watts played good footy for half year………mmm in a better side he wouldn't get a game along with others.With Watts your'e either a half glass full or a half glass empty person. In his so-called good half of the season,how many votes did he get per match according to the likes of the Herald-Sun ? It would be in Watts and the MFC if they parted ways. We should offer the GC Watts and Howe for Bennell,he should be O.K under Roos and Goodwin.