Post Match Masochism - Round 21

Demonland

The other side of that coin is that when you cut your losses you can turn the dollar you have into 30 cents.

Martin for Pick 53 was not value. And we should have left that on the table.

Watts would be more valuable on the list than in a trade I am afraid to say.

i can't see much value in having a player who sets such a bad example on the non-negotiables and yet keeps getting games

what does that do to the morale of other players who don't get the "star" treatment

i don't think you can have your cake and eat it

• Like 3

God what's happened!??..I am in Amsterdam ...no footy here...last time I looked we lost to Port Adelaide by 3pts...we seemed to be doing reasonably OK to that point.

Stay there WWS the news is all crap you really don't want to know.

Enjoy Europe it is way better than in Melbourne in August.

• Like 1

Mully don't go just yet. Are you Maynard G Crabbs or Gilligan? Can you confirm before you go?

Earl I reckon it was Maynard G CREBBS. Not sure 1 B or Two!?

But I once knew a bloke who's name was Maynard and whether he liked it or not The "Crabs" were a part of his life!!

Bitters lime and soda will know,.. he knows about this sorta stuff

Bitter but?? Enlightenment paaleease!

Edited by picket fence

Can someone please tell me what that girl said when the players were going into the tunnel...it looked like she was giving them a spray and was getting in Vince's face

Saw an article that mentioned her somewhere. They said she was screaming "WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!" at them repeatedly. I may have taken a little license with the punctuation there.

Earl I reckon it was Maynard G CREBBS. Not sure 1 B or Two!?

But I once knew a bloke who's name was Maynard and whether he liked it or not The "Crabs" were a part of his life!!

Bitters lime and soda will know,.. he knows about this sorta stuff

Bitter but?? Enlightenment paaleease!

I never took much interest in Maynard. Dobie was always my favourite.

• Like 1

No doubt she was commiserating with them but, at the same time, commending them on their effort.

I think you will find that's the case BBO. Even though on first glance she did appear to be mouthing "you've ruined my life you useless, [censored]pracks" she was in fact mouthing " bit stiff today chums, bounce wasn't with us today. chin up".

• Like 2

I never took much interest in Maynard. Dobie was always my favourite.

As an aside I used to love

1 Gomez Blowing up the trains

2 Mr Gazoo always giving it to Fred Flintstone

3 Louie Lebo cranking Sgt Shultz left right and centre

4 Capt Binghampton blowing a head gaskit at Elroy

5 Shintaro the Samurai killing 20 Puppet Ninja but never having any blood on his sword!

6 And Finally wondering what it would be like to get into Lady Penelope's deep and meaningfuls!!??

Ah Memories!!

Ah sorry for hijack but gotta feel good about something tonight!!

Edited by picket fence
  • Like 2

As an aside I used to love

1 Gomez Blowing up the trains

2 Mr Gazoo always giving it to Fred Flintstone

3 Louie Lebo cranking Sgt Shultz left right and centre

4 Capt Binghampton blowing a head gaskit at Elroy

5 Shintaro the Samurai killing 20 Puppet Ninja but never having any blood on his sword!

6 And Finally wondering what it would be like to get into Lady Penelope's deep and meaningfuls!!??

Ah Memories!!

Ah sorry for hijack but gotta feel good about something tonight!!

Aahhhh Shintaro! If only we had him on the forward line!

I was listening to SEN prematch and the commentators were baffled and questioned why 20 minutes before the bounce our players were handing out jumpers to supporters on the ground.

I wasn't at the game and maybe it was because of this Member appreciation week, but I don't think this is great for their headspace going into the match .

It did seem to have a bit of one team turning up expecting to win easily and the other turning up prepared to have a game of footy. Not an excuse because they should be able to switch on at quarter time, half time (too late by 3/4 time) but it's something I think our club suffers from far too often - how you can look at yesterday's game and compare it to the Adelaide, Essendon, Richmond and both Port games and think it's the same side is inexplicable.

How is that possible! Mission has been there for about 3 years now and all we have to show for it is Trengove is half as quick as he used to be and probably had OP for the last 2 years.

Bring back Bohdan Babizhbdifhvnsfdvs.

• Like 3

Can't underestimate how this is a cancer in a team. Next time the fwd just doesn't run because what's the point. Its one prime reason why this team doesn't run and spread. Watts is a classic example. In the past I have seem him be burned my multiple leads

One thing I do feel for Watts about is how often he is free in the corridor and his teammates refuse,to get it to him. Grimes burned him on two occasions and it's happened with Grimes often in the past to the point I actually commented that Watts must have slept with Grimes missus or something. That is where Watts needs the ball free in the corridor so he can actually use his elite kicking.