Barrett praises Melbourne and Roos

What

prepare to fall off your chair.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-05-20/the-roos-question

Melbourne has been transformed since he took over. Roos has returned hope to the lives of supporters, replacing despair.

The recruits - Dom Tyson, Bernie Vince, Daniel Cross - are starring, not just on the field, but equally importantly for this club full of impressionable youngsters who have had confidence drained in recent years, off it.

Jack Viney would probably perform under anyone, but you feel he's going even harder because it's Roos who is coaching him. Jack Watts is showing signs of a breakthrough.

Cam Pedersen has been given responsibility, and has flourished. Jeremy Howe has added scope to his game. James Frawley has now got what he always wanted - a reason to stay.

The future, so bleak as recently as September last year, is now something to behold

now I feel sick

This is the sort of [censored] I don't want to read yet (not that I want to read Barrett ever)

Make us earn it.

As for this piece of [censored], he has no idea and changes with the wind.

• Like 3

He's still an utter [censored].

(Oh fine, auto-censor, he's a terrible journalist with no insight, no expertise, and worst of all, no integrity. I'd say that's more offensive than calling him a f-l-o-g, but there you go).

Edited by autocol
  • Like 1

He's still an utter [censored].

(Oh fine, auto-censor, he's a terrible journalist with no insight, no expertise, and worst of all, no integrity. I'd say that's more offensive than calling him a f-l-o-g, but there you go).

Autocol

He can't write either, the first few sentences in that quote are poorly constructed. It is the sort of sloppy syntax up with which I will not put!

• Like 3

This is why he is regarded as a trash journalist. Jumps on well and truly after we've been showing serious signs of improvement.

Please for the love of all that is good don't click this link. Starve the bastards and they'll all die out one by one.

On the contrary, everybody should inundate him with praise claiming that it is the best and most incisive article he has every written. maybe he might even get the message?

Please for the love of all that is good don't click this link. Starve the bastards and they'll all die out one by one.

On the contrary, everybody should inundate him with praise claiming that it is the best and most incisive article he has every written. maybe he might even get the message?

On the contrary, everyone should just ignore him.

• Like 1

no no no....he will think it's sincere :unsure: