Trio Added to the Leadership Group

Demonland

Should take Chip out too until he knows what direction he's meant to be leading in...

Alienating him hardly sounds like a great way of persuading him. I guess we had also better take Dunn back out of the group, since he is also a UFA.

• Like 2

Alienating him hardly sounds like a great way of persuading him. I guess we had also better take Dunn back out of the group, since he is also a UFA.

grovelling is so much more professional

Dunn hasn't said he's waiting to see the direction of the club though. Not sure how you can lead when you don't know which direction you're heading...

Has anyone asked Dunn?

So good to see your happy new support for Dunn when you used to chortle.

whilst he's obviously enjoying his new found fun role..., what leadership is he offering when hes really covering all bets ? just asking?

well more than that really. a player like Chip...or even Buddy...whilst fantastic as they are arent necessarily automatically leadership material.

Lets not confuse alpha males with role model or leadership qualities

Because Chip and Buddy are so alike. One is a superstar of the comp, on more coin than Bill Gates, man about town womaniser, fashion label businessman, multi vehicle accident prone...and the other is Buddy Franklin. Edited by Moonshadow

Because Chip and Buddy are so alike. One is a superstar of the comp, on more coin than Bill Gates, man about town womaniser, fashion label businessman...and the other is Buddy Franklin.

not the most understandable post to date

Epic logic jump. I didn't propose grovelling, I'm just suggesting not shoving it in his face.

epic fail on understanding position.

you just let it all slide huh

You need to set things right. You want things rubbery to suit. No sir

whilst he's obviously enjoying his new found fun role..., what leadership is he offering when hes really covering all bets ? just asking?

well more than that really. a player like Chip...or even Buddy...whilst fantastic as they are arent necessarily automatically leadership material.

Lets not confuse alpha males with role model or leadership qualities

There's a difference between kicking someone out of the leadership group because he's a bad leader and kicking him out because he might leave next year. I trust that James Frawley was put into the leadership group for a reason. Taking him out now would be silly.

There's a difference between kicking someone out of the leadership group because he's a bad leader and kicking him out because he might leave next year. I trust that James Frawley was put into the leadership group for a reason. Taking him out now would be silly.

twaddle

what LEADERSHIP is he providing...not what match ability

Hes looking after himself, no problem. Somehow he a great leader. ???? Really

You position him alonsgst Jones ?? Alongst Grimes ?? Alongst even Viney ??

They all align themselves to the club, Chip has a wait and see That in itself have no prob with but please dont suppose that makes him a LEADER ffs !!

twaddle

what LEADERSHIP is he providing...not what match ability

Hes looking after himself, no problem. Somehow he a great leader. ???? Really

You position him alonsgst Jones ?? Alongst Grimes ?? Alongst even Viney ??

They all align themselves to the club, Chip has a wait and see That in itself have no prob with but please dont suppose that makes him a LEADER ffs !!

I don't know what leadership he's offering off-field, but I reckon we all know what he's offering on-field at the moment. "Match ability" or not, it's invaluable to the team.

I'm not saying he's a leader BECAUSE he's waiting and seeing; I'm saying he's a leader DESPITE waiting and seeing. Do you really want to drop one of our best players this year based on what he might do next year? How does that even make sense?

Edited by Chook
  • Like 1

So good to see your happy new support for Dunn when you used to chortle.

Sometimes I read, then reread then I try again. And sometimes I just give up.

What are you trying to say?

Perhaps, So good to see you're happy. New support for Dunn? Particularly when you used to chortle.

But I am only guessing.

Edit: Or, So good to see your happy. New support for Dunn. When you used to chortle?

Happy = smile or nappy? New support for Dunn = Athletic support? Then a question about past chortling.

So it could be , So good to see your nappy. New athletic support for Dunn. When did you last chortle?

Edited by ManDee

Dawes should've been in the leadership group to start off with.

I agree, probably just missed out when injured pre-season and we already had Mitch as a leader in the forward line.

kinda agree with this.. a put up or shut up by stealth

Kinda second it. I understand a player weighing up all his options but after the Scully debacle - anyone who says they are waiting I consider are G.O.R.N ( unless proven otherwise.

With Frawley who is waiting to see how we are tracking and where we are headed..don't leaders actually lead us to where they want us to go ?

Kinda second it. I understand a player weighing up all his options but after the Scully debacle - anyone who says they are waiting I consider are G.O.R.N ( unless proven otherwise.

With Frawley who is waiting to see how we are tracking and where we are headed..don't leaders actually lead us to where they want us to go ?

I agree, however the rank and file must choose to follow. Some I fear are so lost they don't know where to go and who to follow.