All about Mitch Clark

All the Jacks

The only thing that separates us from the pies is a few $million and they have won two Gf's in the last 50 years and we have won nil.

if you believe Stereotypes we probably have more teeth in our 30,000 members than they do in their 60,000

I don't know what everyone else is think on this site but I'm starting to have a little doubt in my mind that Mitch Clark will retire at end of the season.

Not that I want him to leave, I love Mitch and his carriages attack at the ball but as a Demon support I'm always looking at the worst because that's what I'm use to.

So lets say Mitch does leave, we have $750,000 in the cap.

If we finish 2014 in good form we could actually get a big fish.

Who is free and who do we go for.

I wish I'd started this thread as a social experiment to see if MFC supporters on Demonland were capable of supporting one of our own in a time of need with resorting to petty arguments, rumours, and just plain insensitive dumb comments. Unfortunately it was started to simply support a fellow demon but it's been ruined by those incapable of maturity and lacking understanding.

And we wonder why our culture has been so bad.

• Like 3

I say we wait until he retires before we discuss his replacement, a fit and firing Mitch Clark is better than anyone we will attract on the market

• Like 1

Just passing it on FWIW...........

hi all,
The word i have is that clark's partner and child have moved back to perth and he is going through very difficult time and in a terrible headspace as a result which explains the club statement.

Get off yiur horse Stuie. You started this thread because you didnt like the tone of another.

Dont pretend you're any better than others.

Many are quite capable of good intent and wishing well of our lot but we are also at liberty to disect bullshlt from chocolate mouse.

No one wishs ill of Mitch. But at 1/2 m pa we're entitled to ask some questions

• Like 3

I wish I'd started this thread as a social experiment to see if MFC supporters on Demonland were capable of supporting one of our own in a time of need with resorting to petty arguments, rumours, and just plain insensitive dumb comments. Unfortunately it was started to simply support a fellow demon but it's been ruined by those incapable of maturity and lacking understanding.

And we wonder why our culture has been so bad.

Signed.... Ned Flanders

Get off yiur horse Stuie. You started this thread because you didnt like the tone of another.

Many are quite capable of good intent and wishing well of our lot but we are also at liberty to disect bullshlt from chocolate mouse.

Case in point.

The other thread was for discussion about the situation, this thread, as clearly stated in the OP, was for supportive messages for him. Obviously you either have no comprehension of the difference or you're just "too tough" to just support someone without having to "ask questions".

You are more than welcome to post whatever you want about this situation in the thread for that purpose, but go back and read the OP here and see what this thread was meant to be for.

Edited by stuie
  • Like 2

Perhaps it might be time to consider a potential trade back to Perth? if that's what's best for Mitch and the mfc can get a good result out of it i reckon it should be looked at, as much as i'd be sad to see him go.

Perhaps it might be time to consider a potential trade back to Perth? if that's what's best for Mitch and the mfc can get a good result out of it i reckon it should be looked at, as much as i'd be sad to see him go.

D 26 at present you could trade him for a two day old macdonalds Big Mac

• Like 3

excuse my ignorance but whats a chocolate mouse?

Is that a sex move i'm being neglected of?

damn, i need to get out more.

• Like 1

Far easier said than done. He's on big coin and his contract isn't up until the end of next year - neither WA club would probably be able to afford him and we wouldn't get anything of note back for a player who hasn't played for a few years.

I'd rather the club stick with him for as long as possible, which is at least until the end of his deal in 2015.

D 26 at present you could trade him for a two day old macdonalds Big Mac

Assuming he gets to somewhere near fit by the end of 2014, Freo would have to look at him, obviously the injury probably knocks his value around abit but it's about what's best for Mitch and if we could get something out of it everyone wins.

Far easier said than done. He's on big coin and his contract isn't up until the end of next year - neither WA club would probably be able to afford him and we wouldn't get anything of note back for a player who hasn't played for a few years.

I'd rather the club stick with him for as long as possible, which is at least until the end of his deal in 2015.

I reckon we'd have to foot a portion of the bill, but if we keep him on and he spends the entire year in Perth on leave we're doing that anyway, but the most important thing for Mitch is his health an happiness and i just find it really difficult to see him back out there as a Dees player again at this point.

Well done...straight over your head.

No need for more/another thread.

The many are quite capable of adding to their concerns as well as understanding his predicament.

You obviously arent

As I said late last year I reckon he has played his last game! .A physio mate of mine said then that he would find it extremely difficult to get back given the type of injury and the propensity of other soft tissue injuries impeding his rehab. I really believe has played his last game! .

I am assuming of course that his injuries are the reason behind his "Extended Leave" and not something new.

If this is because of his injuries then we have two options!

1 Put him on the LTI list in the hope of a miracle

2 Pay him out and move forward.

Pity but this continues the scourge that is MFC Recruting. This time however unlike many other times this can be put down to extremely bad luck!

Pity.

• Like 1

Well done...straight over your head.

No need for more/another thread.

The many are quite capable of adding to their concerns as well as understanding his predicament.

You obviously arent

Ok, that answers it then, you have no comprehension.

Stay out of this thread then, it's for people wanting to support a player not show how insensitive and stupid they are.

If Mitch comes fit he plays for us. If he doesnt his career is over.

• Like 1

As I said late last year I reckon he has played his last game! .A physio mate of mine said then that he would find it extremely difficult to get back given the type of injury and the propensity of other soft tissue injuries impeding his rehab. I really believe has played his last game! .

I am assuming of course that his injuries are the reason behind his "Extended Leave" and not something new.

If this is because of his injuries then we have two options!

1 Put him on the LTI list in the hope of a miracle

2 Pay him out and move forward.

Pity but this continues the scourge that is MFC Recruting. This time however unlike many other times this can be put down to extremely bad luck!

Pity.

that is pretty much it PF.

Geezzz.....One thread to discuss the pros and cons, moneys paid......who to replace with ect...ect

One to support Clark......It is not difficult......

• Like 4