Bombers scandal: charged, <redacted> and <infracted>

Jonesbag

Not quite. medical Mal practice is there for just the basic f-ups !! accidental or negligent... doesnt matter thats why its there

I confess Im not au fait with the possible nature of professional insurances that EFC have but I wouldnt think it matters good bad or indifferent..Its an insurance

There's a difference between being negligent in a workplace and acting illegally.

Surely malpractice wouldn't cover wilfully illegal behaviour.

Not quite. medical Mal practice is there for just the basic f-ups !! accidental or negligent... doesnt matter thats why its there

I confess Im not au fait with the possible nature of professional insurances that EFC have but I wouldnt think it matters good bad or indifferent..Its an insurance

but lack of record keeping esp if deemed deliberate (not kept or destroyed) would not impress an insurance coy looking for loop holes

playing with fire cuts both ways

but lack of record keeping esp if deemed deliberate (not kept or destroyed) would not impress an insurance coy looking for loop holes

playing with fire cuts both ways

insurance in reality is nothing more than wagering ( both sides )

I was talking to an essendon supporter yesterday, all I have to say is DELUSIONAL I asked how long he thinks players will get his answer, nothing it's all a media beat up and they will be playing round 1 guaranteed, I was like ok then

Of the 6 or so Bombers' supporters I know all are dead certain that it's a beat up. Without fail, they worship Hird in the same way Kim Jong-un is idolised.

Not quite so

"No records = no defence"

Not quite so

Depends what the actual insurance to date was for I would imagine. I only used medical malpractice as as an example, wasnt suggesting this was such a case. Just suggesting with insurers they'll write up a risk assessment for anything and charge accordingly. Ive no idea what policy the EFC are pulling down on to date , but they've got one , because it's paying up.

Information taken from the Essendon FC annual report

16. CONTINGENT LIABILITIES

The Company is in discussions with external and internal stakeholders in relation to

claims or disputes arising in the course of business. At this point in time, the amount

of liability, if any, cannot be quantified.

Really as we in DL would expect this figure to be in the tens of millions.

If the AFL fined them $2 million for governance/bring the game into dispute. What would be the fine for having an illegal substance program?

Let the good times roll and the fines and payouts grow!

And the the lies just grow

18. SUBSEQUENT EVENTS
No matters or circumstances have arisen between the end of the financial year and
the date of this report which have, or may significantly affect the operations of the
Company or the state of affairs of the Company in subsequent financial years.
34 Infringements to current and past players clears does not count?
Time to increase your contingent liabilities as they is a coming!

Non-current 2014 2013

Other liabilities 1,100,000 1,600,000

So they paid only $500,000 of their fine to the AFL in 2014. But clearly did not plan to pay anything of the fine in 2014, as they classified the debt as non current.

Again they plan not to pay any of the fine in the next 12 months.

Its interesting when you're self confessed absorbed watcher of all this how the narrative seems to wax and wane throughout the whole sordid affair.

Hird...I take full responsibility >>>>>>>> actually hes taken none

EFC... We welcome and will assist any investigation >>>>> we'll fight you on the beaches we'll fight you in the streets ...and especially in court

EFC...We dont know what they took or were injected with ( as if ) >>>>>> whatever it was was safe

This lot could get senior jobs at the Orwellian Ministry of Truth

But Dank is truly the master of double speak on the fly.

Apparently when in a Football World he refers to Thymosin...he means the "good "one ...or according to him Thymomodulin

But when you look on his website any and all references to Thymosin are acually to Thymosin Beta 4 (Tß4)

Then we have the all important pic of the real stuff...via Wallis..of whatever it is

and to think you can just go get this stuff off the shelves.....well sorta...not here granted...but why involve a compounding chemist if all you're after is >>>

6encsj.jpg

• Like 3

And the the lies just grow

18. SUBSEQUENT EVENTS
No matters or circumstances have arisen between the end of the financial year and
the date of this report which have, or may significantly affect the operations of the
Company or the state of affairs of the Company in subsequent financial years.
34 Infringements to current and past players clears does not count?
Time to increase your contingent liabilities as they is a coming!

Did the directors sign off on this annual report?

Are they mad? (rhetorical)

• Like 2

A closer look at "that" evidence! (source B/FOOTY)

10389133_660692970716208_761162465739196

Vial is too fat, the thumb is too long . . thumbnail?
The photo has been widened in the middle by widening a vertical strip of the "original" photo".
The characters MO have been added, and also com/gen.
It looks like the numbers may have been changed.
The photo is not a photo of another photo. The creases mask the photoshop work

The question is who did this and why did they think it would fly?

A closer look at "that" evidence! (source B/FOOTY)

10389133_660692970716208_761162465739196

Vial is too fat, the thumb is too long . . thumbnail?

The photo has been widened in the middle by widening a vertical strip of the "original" photo".

The characters MO have been added, and also com/gen.

It looks like the numbers may have been changed.

The photo is not a photo of another photo. The creases mask the photoshop work

The question is who did this and why did they think it would fly?

Reminds me of the North Korean photoshop fails

952e39d09514d799e482b44f1f5a4d0f.jpg

Kim says remove the legs or your family die!

56377796.jpg

Edited by ManDee
  • Like 4

I don't see how having a vial of thymomodulin could clear the players, it's still not proof they didn't take tb4 just that they happened to have another drug at the same time

Did you drink beer the other night?

No!

Prove it!

Here's a bottle of water from the same rough time.

• Like 7

I don't see how having a vial of thymomodulin could clear the players, it's still not proof they didn't take tb4 just that they happened to have another drug at the same time

No!

Prove it!

zachary

• Like 2

Reminds me of the North Korean photoshop fails

952e39d09514d799e482b44f1f5a4d0f.jpg

Kim says remove the legs or your family die!

56377796.jpg

. . . and who is the local "Kim" who can command the Heraldsun to run such an obviously faked photograph? Newspapers have Photo editors even REAL editors don't they?

something isn't right . . and it worries me!

No!

Prove it!

Spr you may never say anything more accurate and funny than the above.

Excellent work

• Like 1

. . . and who is the local "Kim" who can command the Heraldsun to run such an obviously faked photograph? Newspapers have Photo editors even REAL editors don't they?

something isn't right . . and it worries me!

Did I say Kim, I meant Jim, or should I say Lord James le Turd.

• Like 1