What Do You Want To See Next Season

Little Richard

I want more development from our first year players (I believe Neeld did do some good recruiting and drafting), I want a midfield that can run out a match competitively, I want a coach that instills belief into not only our players but our whole club and most of all I want to see our club gain the respect it deserves from the football community. No more can we be the club that will easily be kicked about and bullied, we need to be the club others strive to be. I know that won't happen within a season but the next 12 months are very very important for the future of our club.

Excellent post....

The next 12 months need to be huge!

Aah yes. Pretty Flamingo's i saw at the Astor Theatre with Polyester in '81(my god was it really that long ago!!)

Polyester was in "smellovision"..with each ticket a scratch & smell card was given. Numbers flashed on the screen when to scratch!!!

John Waters.....a strange person!!

I remember that now!!!

Wasn't there one where the bloke threw up in the toilet????

I remember that now!!!

Wasn't there one where the bloke threw up in the toilet????

Yep! And there was a gas smell when somebody stuck their head in the oven. The crowd reactions were just as funny as the movie.

My memory of the night is a little foggy as there were discreet cones smoked during the presentation!!!

• Like 3

Without disputing any of the above, I'd like to see the end of massive goal scoring run-ons by the opposition. You know the sort - where we are in a leading position (or, at least, still in touch) and then 30 minutes later we're 10 goals down. And if we can do it without putting a spare man behind the ball, even better.

Is a 6 win season too much to ask for...

The ability to tackle consistently and correctly. its so undervalued in the modern game but i think its crucial.

teaching player how to anticipate the oppositions ball movement. blokes like Watts are still to reactive and always chasing.

Yep! And there was a gas smell when somebody stuck their head in the oven. The crowd reactions were just as funny as the movie.

My memory of the night is a little foggy as there were discreet cones smoked during the presentation!!!

I have most of John Waters' films on DVD; the DVD of Polyester comes complete with the scratch and sniff card. Love it and loved Tab Hunter in the film as well.

That showing would have been at the Valhalla in Richmond I think it was? That's where I saw my first John Waters films.

Edited by hardtack

Is a 6 win season too much to ask for...

your about 4 wins short bbp

the way I look at it ess,coll,hawth will be stripped of all points next year. for asada violations

so I think we would like to see no more sunday arvo games

no Monday games

no twilight games

these timeslots should be reserved for the cheats according to the weapon

maybe we would then be afforded Saturday afternoon games at the gee

I have most of John Waters' films on DVD; the DVD of Polyester comes complete with the scratch and sniff card. Love it and loved Tab Hunter in the film as well.

That showing would have been at the Valhalla in Richmond I think it was? That's where I saw my first John Waters films.

Correct.

And the Blues Brothers, every Friday night.

Hopefully Misson's estimation of 3 seasons was not another false promise and we start to see some better fitness.

This summer will be his third pre-season so hopefully there will be significant progress.

• Like 1