The Chris Yarran Thread

Yarran doesn't have the work ethic to play in the midfield and will not come cheap.

I see him as a player with cameo roles running off half back or playing a role in a forward pocket

Im lead to believe Daisy Thomas has been made an offer by Carlton.

If Collingwood dont match it, Daisy will go to the Blues is the whisper.

MM doesnt get along with Chris Yarran it seems.

Yarran is an exceptionally talented player that most coaches would want to have on-board.

You guys have said for so long Sylvia has attitude issues and that's letting us down.

Than why the hell would you want to bring in a player like Chris Yarran who also has attitude issues?

You'd be starting forums each week to complain....

Atleast Sylvia is working on his attitude issues and is progressing, i dont see any improvement from Yarran's second season to now..

steer clear

• Like 5

rubbish

clean and tidy with the pill

players like this make a team go down the middle and give forwards every chance to kick a score

running the ball 85 metres is a great thing for any team to have,

also blokes like this make footy easy to watch and enjoyable

yes, this thread was started to upset me

Edited by jazza

You guys have said for so long Sylvia has attitude issues and that's letting us down.

Than why the hell would you want to bring in a player like Chris Yarran who also has attitude issues?

You'd be starting forums each week to complain....

Atleast Sylvia is working on his attitude issues and is progressing, i dont see any improvement from Yarran's second season to now..

steer clear

shakes head, admittedly without knowing any behind scenes info....

Lockett, GAblett-snr, Buddy, Ian Stewart, Mainbearing, SJohnson, GFarmer, AJakovich, Schwartz..... he can play. theres a room for improvement?

rubbish

clean and tidy with the pill

players like this make a team go down the middle and give forwards every chance to kick a score

running the ball 85 metres is a great thing for any team to have,

also blokes like this make footy easy to watch and enjoyable

yes, this thread was started to upset me

i'll admit he takes the game on sometimes but as soon as the going gets tough he puts his head down and doesnt get down and dirty.

not the type of player the MFC need. What happens when in the future we are in tight games with quality sides such as Sydney... we need a tough nut, i would not want someone who has good skills, we have plenty of those players.

shakes head, admittedly without knowing any behind scenes info....

Lockett, GAblett-snr, Buddy, Ian Stewart, Mainbearing, SJohnson, GFarmer, AJakovich, Schwartz..... he can play. theres a room for improvement?

lets go through them

Lockett: total freak, one of the of the greatest modern forwards

Ablett Snr: Freak

Buddy: hardly lazy, dont even put him in the same sentence as Yarran

Stewart- dont know who he is

S Johnson: gun player, not lazy, works his ass off

Farmer: Talented, but could have been better

Jakovich: Gun, not lazy at all

Schwartz: not lazy either, it was evident though when wasnt playing to his potential

there is room for improvement, i agree.

but not at the MFC

i'll admit he takes the game on sometimes but as soon as the going gets tough he puts his head down and doesnt get down and dirty.

not the type of player the MFC need. What happens when in the future we are in tight games with quality sides such as Sydney... we need a tough nut, i would not want someone who has good skills, we have plenty of those players.

lets go through them

Schwartz: not lazy either, it was evident though when wasnt playing to his potential

but not at the MFC

your making excuses again & not wanting to take on challenges.. this is exactly what those fences around the MCC are designed for, to keep the conservative elements safe inside, without any form of challenge to come there way.

and that is what we've delivered over the clubs History..... except for the times when we Imported some tenaciousness from the tigers, in the form of Checker Hughes, thru the agency of Percy page, who obviously recognised straight away the 'Achilles Heel' of the MCC/MFC.

..... once that 'Checker Hertitage' was smashed down, that wall went straight back up... and the late 60's & on happened to us.. our regular culture is non combative... thats what those fences Keep inside...

... this is NOT how to be a 'Footy Club'.

Edited by dee-luded

lets go through them

but not at the MFC

played senior footy for 18 years and never in a team of 20 goers

always had a silky smooth softy

plus a couple of fools

some grunters

it takes 20 different blokes to make a team

interesting thought, name our silky smooths right now

• Like 1

played senior footy for 18 years and never in a team of 20 goers

always had a silky smooth softy

plus a couple of fools