Cameron Schwab

Range Rover

Mate, if you want a sleeve at 61 good on you. Perhaps you could invest the money in a shrink to look into your deep seated insecurities instead?

And maybe you can go back to southern Texas in the 50's where women knew their place and coloured people rode a different bus.

Muppet!

• Like 1

Mate, if you want a sleeve at 61 good on you. Perhaps you could invest the money in a shrink to look into your deep seated insecurities instead?

Moi insecurities...hahahaha....I am not one of them on here leading a mini revolution to make some sense of their life....you made my day....but can you?....Christ I hope this is true.....by the way the tatts go really well with the hair half way down my back and the big beard....sorry...

Edited by Satyriconhome
  • Like 1

Could just imagine him going home each night and complaining to the wife that all the players hate him and don't let him into meetings. Then one night the she suggests he gets a sleeve so players think he's cool.

need rangey to run a poll on what posters think are the images on the sleeve

I'm thinking a naked Caroline Wilson laying in a seductive pose on a really, really expensive desk!

• Like 4

If ever I needed final proof that Cam has lost it, according to Half and Cam Mooney on SEN, Schwab is sporting a new tattoo sleeve.

Can't believe the Board would be too impressed with their CEO courting corporate sponsors with a fresh sleeve.

Can understand a 20 y.o. getting a sleeve, but a bloke in his late 40's it smacks of crisis time and lack of clarity and judgement,

Last straw, this bloke needs to go.

Jeeeeeesus!!!! It has come to this. I noticed you mentioned something about deep seated insecurities to satyriconathome? I would say that anyone who is so hung up about a person's desire to have a tattoo (sleeve or otherwise) as to generate an entire topic on it and to use it as further evidence that Schwab must go, is probably the one with the insecurity issues.

Unbelievable!

• Like 1

Jeeeeeesus!!!! It has come to this. I noticed you mentioned something about deep seated insecurities to satyriconathome? I would say that anyone who is so hung up about a person's desire to have a tattoo (sleeve or otherwise) as to generate an entire topic on it and to use it as further evidence that Schwab must go, is probably the one with the insecurity issues.

Unbelievable!

It is for most of us a small joke in a very tough time Hardtack.

Enjoy the 95% of the fun on this thread.

Not a lot going around at the MFC thses days.

Er why, I am 61, work in a corporate enviroment, and when I wear a long sleeve business shirt you can't see the tatts on my arms, was going to treat myself to a new one this year, as was going to do it for 60th but bit late, hopefully he will grow a beard and put a bone through his nose.............is this silly?.......christ we will be told he dresses on the left next, when it is only corporately responsble to dress on the right

Here here, i'm a teacher and i have a sleeve from shoulder to wrist.

Wear a shirt to work everyday, it's a non-issue.

And if people judge me on it before getting to know me, or my teaching ability (or in your case corporate ability) then they are the sad people with the problem and not me (or you).

• Like 1

Hardtack is a long haired lover like myself Old Dee, with all the vitriol and nastiness being directed at the hierarchy of the Club, those who give them support (not necessarily unconditional, before the post police jump in) our humour meters are set very low at the moment.....I realise as we are all behind nicknames.......Canplay may still be at the age where he thinks that appearance is all that matters with no substance behind it

Edited by Satyriconhome

OD, I have no issue with the humourous posts being made speculating on the imagery (I too think DemonWA may have nailed it)... I do however have an issue with CanPlay's motives for starting the thread in the first place and his unwarranted attack on satyriconathome.

Here here, i'm a teacher and i have a sleeve from shoulder to wrist.

Wear a shirt to work everyday, it's a non-issue.

And if people judge me on it before getting to know me, or my teaching ability (or in your case corporate ability) then they are the sad people with the problem and not me (or you).

But you do realise that you'll never be able to attend a public bathhouse in Japan ;-)

Mods...please delete. Too much graphic imagery :)

Yes, it's the literary equivalent to having quick lime thrown into your eyes (see Flannery's "Wise Blood")

Hardtack is a long haired lover like myself Old Dee, with all the vitriol and nastiness being directed at the hierarchy of the Club, those who give them support (not necessarily unconditional, before the post police jump in) our humour meters are set very low at the moment.....I realise as we are all behind nicknames.......Canplay may still be at the age where he thinks that appearance is all that matters with no substance behind it

Just trying for a little light relief Satyriconhome.

I wish I had any volume of hair but not sure that has much to do with it.

Personally I do not care where CS has tattoos or if he has any for that matter.

As for our humour meters don't know of too many on high at present.

Edited by old dee

She's at it again.

"Frustrated at being unable to prove Schwab played a part in the plan to lose games - which became messy and panicked after the club won two games in a row in the second half of the season - deep animosity at head office lingers."

No, Caro. There was no plan to lose games.

She's a bitter mess of a journalist whose agenda over the summer was thwarted by a complete lack of truth. Go away.

Could have bet my house that she would have another "Sack Schwabb" article at the ready - at least I would have had 2 houses ! It's hardly a surprise.

Edited by Weedster

OD, I have no issue with the humourous posts being made speculating on the imagery (I too think DemonWA may have nailed it)... I do however have an issue with CanPlay's motives for starting the thread in the first place and his unwarranted attack on satyriconathome.

Agree but it is now way past that.

Wish other passionate Dees had the same clear thinking abilities as you do.

Well written.

And what timeframe are you factoring into this painfully slow culture change?

We now live in the professional era. This club doesn't have years up its sleeve.

We have been on the rocks since the end of 2006 its now 2013.

Michael Gleeson's article in the Aged (p. 46) depressed me more than any other article today.