Oliver Wines

PartyTimeJohnny

just by way of mentioning Im not too upset if we should 'have' to take Wines at 4 !! I mean..be terrible :o

Unlike many a pst year its not like we are going to rely on any one player to be our 'saviour" . Whomeve it is @ 4 he'llbe part of the team , not its new poster boy.

U know, I'd love it if GWS held us over a barrel, & took Wines.

Then we could take Toumpas @ 4, & recruit an aged Wines after he's matured in Oak.

or, it may say, "then draft 2 of the crumbiest small forwards you can get"? ;)

Tipungwuti, Shannan Taylor, Marvin Warrell & Brian Coleman-Broome the realistic chances.

Some talk that Warrell has a few interested clubs, Saints in the mix with one of their picks in the 40's.

the players who translate good form from u18 - AFL are those who want it the most. Wines seems to be made of teh right stuff. We could do far worse than pick him @ 4

Thursday 22nd November, 7pm (EST National)

Broadcast Live via,

Television: Foxtel

Radio: SEN, FiveAA, GOLD FM, 3AW

Cheers QB, that means 3 in the arvo here, I'll have to find a good wifi link so I can listen on the radio, this place will be in it's usual draft day meltdown and I'll struggle to get on.

Might as well post this here. Whitfield new AFL number one

I know its Hagdorn but more speculation that Toumpas has slipped.

Still has us getting Wines.

Damn, I really want Toumpas in red and blue but if Hackdorn reckons he'll slide he's a monty to go top 2.

Cheers QB, that means 3 in the arvo here, I'll have to find a good wifi link so I can listen on the radio, this place will be in it's usual draft day meltdown and I'll struggle to get on.

Damn, I really want Toumpas in red and blue but if Hackdorn reckons he'll slide he's a monty to go top 2.

Haggers is a fool

• Like 1

Tim, I honestly don't care what you think of my posts. Why don't you ignore me so I don't have to bother replying to someone who it seems has little knowledge when it comes to football. Pass the msg on to your 'like' button sidekick 'Jose' also.

The ignore button is a Godsend. I now have that self-indulgent rpcf character on ignore, which means I can now skip a third of the site's crud.

Happy days.

The ignore button is a Godsend. I now have that self-indulgent rpcf character on ignore, which means I can now skip a third of the site's crud.

Happy days.

why post about who you have on ignore?!

He got the $cully rumours right.

I think if you check through his articles Haggers chopped and changed on that subject and had no idea. I have very little faith in Hagdorn's journalistic ability and his knowledge of AFL.

I dare say like many of our recruiting genius's on Demonland all of Haggers info comes from trawling through the internet. I hear him talk a lot about up and coming players at WAFL level and can honestly say I have seen him at very few WAFL or PSA games

• Like 1

why post about who you have on ignore?!

I think, although he would never admit to it and vehemently dismiss it, he is trying to [censored] the 'ignored.'

He is an easy going, fun person who desperately needs to unclench his butt cheeks.

• Like 1

Ok, I assumed you would get this.

There is no paper trail because you can only have paper trails of things that have actually happened in this reality.

your reality rpfc

human beings are noted for their irrationality

you can assure nothing (other than your own doggedness)

having said that I would hope that any paper trails have been consigned to the great bit bucket

Toumpas is probably going to be a very good footballer but he's got hip problems that may or may not be an ongoing issue, so I would prefer we take Wines who, at this stage appears to be injury free. AFL is a tough gig now and Wines appears ready to handle it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Demonland Forums  

• Match Previews, Reports & Articles  

FROZEN by Whispering Jack

Who would have thought?    Collingwood had a depleted side with several star players out injured, Max Gawn was in stellar form, Christian Petracca at the top of his game and Simon Goodwin was about to pull off a masterstroke in setting Alex Neal-Bullen onto him to do a fantastic job in subduing the Magpies' best player. Goody had his charges primed to respond robustly to the challenge of turning around their disappointing performance against Fremantle in Alice Springs. And if not that, t

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 7

TURNAROUND by KC from Casey

The Casey Demons won their first game at home this year in the traditional King’s Birthday Weekend clash with Collingwood VFL on Sunday in a dramatic turnaround on recent form that breathed new life into the beleaguered club’s season. The Demons led from the start to record a 52-point victory. It was their highest score and biggest winning margin by far for the 2024 season. Under cloudy but calm conditions for Casey Fields, the home side, wearing the old Springvale guernsey as a mark of res

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

PREGAME: Rd 15 vs North Melbourne

After two disappointing back to back losses the Demons have the bye in Round 14 and then face perennial cellar dweller North Melbourne at the MCG on Saturday night in Round 15. Who comes in and who goes out?

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 151

PODCAST: Rd 13 vs Collingwood

The Demonland Podcast will air LIVE on Tuesday, 11th June @ 8:30pm. Join George, Binman & I as we analyse the Demons loss at the MCG against the Magpies in the Round 13 on Kings Birthday. You questions and comments are a huge part of our podcast so please post anything you want to ask or say below and we'll give you a shout out on the show. If you would like to leave us a voicemail please call 03 9016 3666 and don't worry no body answers so you don't have to talk to a human. L

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 36

VOTES: Rd 13 vs Collingwood

Captain Max Gawn has a considerable lead over reigning champion Christian Petracca in the Demonland Player of the Year Award. Steven May, Alex Neal-Bullen & Jack Viney make up the Top 5. Your votes for the loss against the Magpies. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 41

POSTGAME: Rd 13 vs Collingwood

Once again inaccuracy and inefficiency going inside 50 rears it's ugly head as the Demons suffered their second loss on the trot and their fourth loss in five games as they go down to the Pies by 38 points on Kings Birthday at the MCG.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 415

GAMEDAY: Rd 13 vs Collingwood

It's Game Day and the Demons are once again faced with a classic 8 point game against a traditional rival on King's Birthday at the MCG. A famous victory will see them reclaim a place in the Top 8 whereas a loss will be another blow for their finals credentials.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 941

BOILED LOLLIES by The Oracle

In the space of a month Melbourne has gone from chocolates to boiled lollies in terms of its standing as a candidate for the AFL premiership.  The club faces its moment of truth against a badly bruised up Collingwood at the MCG. A win will give it some respite but even then, it won’t be regarded particularly well being against an opponent carrying the burden of an injured playing list. A loss would be a disaster. The Demons have gone from a six/two win/loss ratio and a strong percentag

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews 3

CLEAN HANDS by KC from Casey

The Casey Demons headed into town and up Sydney Road to take on the lowly Coburg Lions who have been perennial VFL easy beats and sitting on one win for the season. Last year, Casey beat them in a practice match when resting their AFL listed players. That’s how bad they were. Nobody respected them on Saturday and clearly not the Demons who came to the game with 22 players (ten MFC), but whether they came out to play is another matter because for the most part, their intensity was lacking an

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles
  • Tell a friend

Love Demonland? Tell a friend!