I can't wait for...

Jarka

I can't wait for this season to end.

Watching us play gives me no pleasure, it just makes me angry and everything that could have gone wrong this year has. I just want it to end and for the club to start a fresh next season. This is what I'm looking forward to:

- A fully fit Clark.

- Another pre-season into Watts (bigger and stronger version in 2012 please)

- Trengove to get over his niggling groin (please let it be an injury)

- Gawn getting through an entire season uninjured.

- Gysberts and Blease to be able to run out games.

I've just had this season, I'm sorry for saying it and I've never felt this way before but it just seems that we've gone from one disaster to the next. I would be very happy to have as low a profile as possible for the next couple of seasons while we develop resurrect the list.

I like it that in 6 more games Jack Viney runs out.

EDIT: for the dummies, yes I know it's not certain he'll be a Demon, although I'm certain he will and yes, I'm not saying he's the "messiah".

Edited by Ben-Hur
  • Like 3

im with op i have never been over a year like i am now, and now with this tanking stuff popping up again cant get much worse, wouldnt surprise me if GC beat us this week the only thing im interested in now is what pick we need to spend on viney and who we pick up at end of year.

im with op i have never been over a year like i am now, and now with this tanking stuff popping up again cant get much worse, wouldnt surprise me if GC beat us this week the only thing im interested in now is what pick we need to spend on viney and who we pick up at end of year.

....presuming that Vlad doesn't decide to strip up of all our picks and make us pay our first for Viney, or even just make a unilateral decision that he is up for grabs, regardless of F&S. In this annus horribilus nothing would surprise me. Edited by monoccular

I can't wait for the season to end, in fact I thought it ended after the first week and then I knew it was over after the second.

There is nothing more draining than going through the season with the draft being only thing of interest left, after round one.

• Like 1

.....the club to pick up Travis Cloke and recruit some moneyball guns in the midfield and forward pocket roles, like Adam Cockie.

Also can't wait for the club to trade for a B+ touching A midfielder.

Someone please push the abort button on this year. Our memberships should have come with a seat that you can eject out of and parachute straight to a pub.I'm looking forward to blease,evans and nicho next year. All with speed to burn. Then I can't wait for a flag. Good god I want one now.I'm 28, I'm in my drinking prime and want to win the flag whilst I still have my drinking stamina. I WANT MY WEEK LONG BENDER MFC! Make it happen.

• Like 4

.....the club to pick up Travis Cloke and recruit some moneyball guns in the midfield and forward pocket roles, like Adam Cockie.

Also can't wait for the club to trade for a B+ touching A midfielder.

all that sounds great...but we have Cookie languishing at Casey.

Sad state of affairs when we are looking forward to end of season. I cant wait for it to end as well, but man i hope we can get over GC and GWS to finish off. So true Diablo, people definately feel sorry for us as soon as they hear u follow dees :)

The time I bump into Mike Sheahan so I can express my displeasure in some extremely laymans terms.

• Like 6

As Keating would have had us believe , this is a year we had to have.

Im not sure he was right then, or would be now, but we will be better for it. Cant say its any fun though. Its as though the farmers have ploughed and preparing to weed before sowing the next great crop.

Christ I hope we dont have any more floods or droughts and something finally grows.

As Keating would have had us believe , this is a year we had to have.

Im not sure he was right then, or would be now, but we will be better for it. Cant say its any fun though. Its as though the farmers have ploughed and preparing to weed before sowing the next great crop.

Christ I hope we dont have any more floods or droughts and something finally grows.

Hear, hear.

The time I bump into Mike Sheahan so I can express my displeasure in some extremely laymans terms.

Honestly , after some of the carp hes trotted out over the years, not only about us but many other clubs.

I don't know how he's lived this long.

a couple of years ago I was sooo optimistic for the future, by my reckoning we had

Waqtts

Scully

Trengove

McKenzie

Grimes

Jurrah and

Frawley

as a champion core of players coming through, with a brilliant supporting cast of Petterd, Bennell, Gysberts, Blease, Maric, Martin, Jetta, Strauss etc

by and large this crop has turned out to be a complete fizzer and we have nowhere to go really

Howe and Clark have bolstered our stocks and Jones has gotten very good, but that's about it

furthermore we seem to have unexpectedly lost the services of Davey, Moloney, Bartram, Green and Jamar

end result is that our future is looking a hell of a lot dimmer than it was back then

facts of the matter is that we would be spooners if it weren't for the two baby sides, and all of that potential looks like never coming to fruition

Don't agree with your signature there C & B.

Rd 18 we found ourselves on top by default.

We didn't beat anyone of note to get there as other clubs beat those above us.

Then we lost the last 4 games including 1 against the bottom side Carlton and were eleminated in the 1st final.

When people don't feel sorry for me when I say I barrack for the Dees.

Or when I don't feel sorry for myself when I say I barrack for the dees lol. Nobody can deny they do!

I can't wait for this season to end.

Watching us play gives me no pleasure, it just makes me angry and everything that could have gone wrong this year has. I just want it to end and for the club to start a fresh next season. This is what I'm looking forward to:

- A fully fit Clark.

- Another pre-season into Watts (bigger and stronger version in 2012 please)

- Trengove to get over his niggling groin (please let it be an injury)

- Gawn getting through an entire season uninjured.

- Gysberts and Blease to be able to run out games.

I've just had this season, I'm sorry for saying it and I've never felt this way before but it just seems that we've gone from one disaster to the next. I would be very happy to have as low a profile as possible for the next couple of seasons while we develop resurrect the list.

Learning to crawl is an Infant was a major struggle for all. But it would still have had it's pleasure of achievement, or we wouldn't have got thru.

Learning to walk would have been the same.

Watching this happen for a parent would have mixed emotions, but the ending surely is worth the experience of fear & helplessness, until the kiddie got it right.

# Watching adults struggle like this is difficult, & incredibly frustrationg. BUT NOT abnywhere near as frustrating 7 annoying to think how dd we ever let out list & club fall into the rabble we were thru the 000's !

Making the Finals back then was just a charade, & was NEVER going to go anywhere, with the list & lack of Professionalism we adhered to then.

How did we as supporters allow this to Happen?

That is what I'd like us to think about a little, just to stop this ever happening again.

As soon as I saw the thread title, I knew you were going to say "this season to end". I couldn't agree more. It's the longest, most drawn out car crash I've ever witnessed. And unlike yourself Jarka I'm not at all sorry for saying it.

• Like 1

Someone please push the abort button on this year. Our memberships should have come with a seat that you can eject out of and parachute straight to a pub.I'm looking forward to blease,evans and nicho next year. All with speed to burn. Then I can't wait for a flag. Good god I want one now.I'm 28, I'm in my drinking prime and want to win the flag whilst I still have my drinking stamina. I WANT MY WEEK LONG BENDER MFC! Make it happen.

surely we cant be stripped of picks can we? sorry for expecting the worst but this season just gets worse and worse, i dont know how much more torture i can go through, cowboy i know the feeling mate im 28 in october its looking like our bender is going to have to wait till we are 34 plus mate!!