Changes for next week vs West Coast

titan_uranus

Why would you drop Tynan after what i thought was a really good debut, when there were loads of experienced players who played like [censored]? Send the right message ffs.

why the [censored] doesnt petterd play ?

is he injured or something ?

FOR THE LAST TIME, YES. General soreness.

Edited by rhaz
  • Like 1

Out: Blease & Joel Mac.

The only reason Davey gets a reprieve is his 5 tackles and because the rest of the team are spuds when it comes to kicking.

In: Donald & David Cockatoo-Collins. They'd easily get a game in this god-forsaken rabble.

• Like 1

I feel so sorry for my son, who i encoraged to be a Melb. supporter.

He is 11 years old and cops crap at school all the time about what losers we are....its unforgiving in he schoolyard.

Try growing up in the 70's and early 80's.

These were the postives and negatives for me today: (Feel free to post your own)

Positives: We won the toss, our tackling has improved, Magner's debut, Bartrams courage,Trengove's potential, Jones'workrate and attitude, Tynan's debut, decent crowd, potential of Jeremy Howe, Stef Martin's improvement, new scarf.

Negatives: Bombing it in to the forward line, smashed at stoppages,Bartrams disposal, Watts'dislike of a physical contest, Magner limping off, losing, Davey's form/lack of confidence, moaning supporters, new scarf, loss of Jimmy : (

Casey Scorpions Best McDonald Morton Couch Sellar Bennell

It's quite obvious who we missed today.

Morton:- He'll go over to the west next week and we'll leave him there.

Sellar :- to replace Rivers

McDonald (Tom) 3 goals to replace Green

Couch:- to replace Moloney

Bennell : to replace Davey

Amazing really. The four to be replaced are from last years sacked leadership group. Let's start a Conspiracy Theory

Edited by Chippy

FB: Bartram Frawley Bail HB: Garland Sellar Rivers C: Watts Grimes Morton HF: Howe Dunn Trengove FF: Couch Clark Petterd Ruck: Jamar Magner Jones Int: Tapscott McDonald Martin Sub: Tynan In: Sellar, Morton, Dunn, Couch, Petterd, Tapscott & McDonald Out: Green, Moloney, MacDonald, Davey, Bate, McKenzie & Blease

Edited by mrtwister

Just got home from a wedding .At 3Q time on the radio it was grim before the 4pm wedding (nearly 3/4 time) by reading this axe weilding talk I am guessing it is somewhere near 10 goals to them and our elder statesman are just pathetic .Tell me the score please fellow sufferers .

Edited by Biffen

I noticed in the first 1/2 we did not "stick a tackle".I'm very nearly over it .I'm surprised we have 30000 members .And I'm positive normally .

Atrocious.

FB: Garland, Frawley, Bennell

HB: Grimes, Sellar, Rivers

C: Couch, Moloney, Trengove

HF: Watts, Clark, Howe

FF: Blease, McDonald, Bail

Foll: Jamar, Magner, McKenzie

Int: Martin, Dunn, Jones

S: Tynan

OUT: Bartram, Macdonald, Green, Blease, Bate

IN: Bennell, Sellar, McDonald, Dunn, Couch

Bartram and Macdonald are just VFL level battlers. May as well try Bennell and Sellar and play Rivers smaller. Let them know that Strauss and Davis are probably next in line. Green and Blease added little up forward and as they were so bad we'll let Davey off the hook for one week. Bate wasn't the worst when he came on but he can't kick anymore and just is so uninspiring. Heavens knows why we kept him. I can't see the point of him over at Subi, may as well give Couch a shot.

Edited by the master

. I get some releif from being a completely shattered Melbourne supporter watching replays from 2010 when they played attacking, running football; not this 'defensive structure' stuff coached by a simple PE teacher.

Did any of you read this in the forums here on Dempmland?

Posted Today, 05:32 PM

I feel so sorry for my son, who i encoraged to be a Melb. supporter.

He is 11 years old and cops crap at school all the time about what losers we are....its unforgiving in he schoolyard.

After today he said he doesnt want to go to the footy anymore...heartbreaking.....

Damn this club is depressing .

[censored]!

what do you expect immediate culture change

He's been on our list for 6 years or so, and he hasn't improved at all. I can't see a future for him. Don't see the benefit of playing him at all.

10 possessions in the last quarter means nothing. At least three of them were bombs into the forward line to no one.

He's been on our list for 6 years or so, and he hasn't improved at all. I can't see a future for him. Don't see the benefit of playing him at all.

10 possessions in the last quarter means nothing. At least three of them were bombs into the forward line to no one.

Everyone looks crap to me when we lose like that .10 touches in a losing game( in a 1/4) still means Bate was better than every other player and we still want to sack him .Anyone know how to tie a good noose?

I noticed in the first 1/2 we did not "stick a tackle".I'm very nearly over it .I'm surprised we have 30000 members .And I'm positive normally . Atrocious.
At least you had a wedding to keep you from experiencing it 'live'. Hope it was a good one. Edited by mrtwister

At least you had a wedding to keep you from experiencing it 'live'. Hope it was a good one.

The wedding stopped me from screaming at the top of my voice at the radio in the car and scaring my poor wife .I forgot about it all until I found out we didn't come out and kick ten in the last quarter .I am retarded for having any hope at all .Sorry for my wild predictions .This is as bad as the 186 in my opinion .Mass sackings are no good either .I wonder if we should get a lawyer and sue the players from last years LG for failure to perform their contracts .( ie Try and win).Sack em and go with even more youth upon youth .F>>K them off .(Or are we gonna here about an adverse Jimmy factor?).Am I out of control or are they taking the urine?Why is there no Rivers or Green or Davey screaming and frothing when we are down? Is it uncool to scream at your loose men? WTF is going on with these 26-27 year old plus players?

I'd say at the very least we'll see Morton, Seller and Strauss come into the side. They have all shown a bit in the VFL the last couple of weeks. If Petterd is over whatever he had he's probably in as well. Dunn seems a pretty good chance after three goals, but McDonald may sneak past him and take that spot. I don't know if there would be room to bring both of them in. Tapscott I would have in if fit, but I don't know if they want to risk him just yet. He might be scheduled for another run at Casey before coming in and the road trip to Perth is a bad one for someone who isn't 100%.

Outs are harder without seeing the game, so I'll leave that up to others.

At the very least, omissions must include: Macdonald (loves to fumble and take the game on before he even gets the ball, not to mention trying to be too fancy when he does get it), Mckenzie (i will admit he was ok today, but ffs, learn how to kick!), Green and Blease.

As for the inclusions: who cares!

I'm willing to drag Garland and Frawley through the mud today .

Demonland never knocks them but I am going to state the unstated .

They are all at sea in the air and get out of position way too much.

Blame the mids again if you want but the golden boys need a few kicks up the arse as well .

Good backmen dont need an excuse to keep a man goal less .

• Like 1