Delistings

Red and Blue Flame

Noticed Melbourne is one of the only clubs not to have made their delistings yet. Apart from those in finals, and yes i realise we've had a coach for just over a week.

Surely they will be made known over the next few days?

It will be very interesting who goes and who stays.And I think we will not announce it until at least after trade week or indeed near or after 31st October when all players are due back for a HUGE pre season.

Hell yeah - he's costing us pick 100 in the Rookie draft!

Thing is, Newton has cost us pick X in the rookie draft for so many years it could have been two or three different 'attempts' at finding a player.

Anyway, his time is done so never mind.

Not looking like a good off-season for the Bate/Dunn/Newton trio of talls taken in the same draft.

May not need to make any delistings if trade week goes well.

I hope your right.

And I hope we listen Hard to suitors :-

Green, Brad - 238gms / 30yr 5mth - Veteran - listen to offers.

Davey, Aaron - 149gms / 28yr 2mth - listen to offers.

Jamar, Mark - 107gms / 28yr - listen to offers.

Morton, Cale - 61gms / 21yr 7mth - listen to offers.

Bate, Matthew - 89gms / 24yr 2mth (2012) - listen to offers.

Bartram, Clint - 92gms / 23yr 6mth - (2012) - listen to offers.

Maric, Addam - 21gms / 21yr 4mth - listen to offers.

Wonaeamirri, Austin - 31gms / 22yr 10mth – (1 Yr/Rookie/Trade)

Warnock, Matthew - 55gms / 27yr 4mth - Trade

Dunn, Lynden - 81gms / 24yr 3mth - Trade

Newton, Michael - 28gms / 24yr 3mth – Trade/Delist

McNamara, Tom® - 3gms / 21yr 3mth???

Edited by dee-luded

I hope your right.

And I hope we listen Hard to suitors :-

Green, Brad - 238gms / 30yr 5mth - Veteran - listen to offers.

Davey, Aaron - 149gms / 28yr 2mth - listen to offers.

Jamar, Mark - 107gms / 28yr - listen to offers.

Morton, Cale - 61gms / 21yr 7mth - listen to offers.

Bate, Matthew - 89gms / 24yr 2mth (2012) - listen to offers.

Bartram, Clint - 92gms / 23yr 6mth - (2012) - listen to offers.

Warnock, Matthew - 55gms / 27yr 4mth - Trade

Dunn, Lynden - 81gms / 24yr 3mth - Trade

Newton, Michael - 28gms / 24yr 3mth Trade/Delist

Wonaeamirri, Austin - 31gms / 22yr 10mth (1 Yr/Rookie/Trade)

Maric, Addam - 21gms / 21yr 4mth - listen to offers.

McNamara, Tom® - 3gms / 21yr 3mth???

Id be taking the Russian off of that list..otherwise...hmmmmmm

Id be taking the Russian off of that list..otherwise...hmmmmmm

Ah, 'Belze', your too quick for me. I was trying to tidy up my post.

JAMAR, I think you'd realise that I'm his virtual No1 fan....

BUT: IF It were for say, O'Meara or other young Gun,,, or part of a Gaff deal,,, or part of a Boak deal,,, then I'd would consider The Options,,,IF The Russian was Interested in His Options! I would NOT move him on though.

Ah, 'Belze', your too quick for me. I was trying to tidy up my post.

JAMAR, I think you'd realise that I'm his virtual No1 fan....

BUT: IF It were for say, O'Meara or other young Gun,,, or part of a Gaff deal,,, or part of a Boak deal,,, then I'd would consider The Options,,,IF The Russian was Interested in His Options! I would NOT move him on though.

Funny ...not many acuse me of being "quick" :unsure:

I fully understand the notion of one has to give in order to get, but, Rucks, decent ones are like gold and we have a platinum one. If i had to raid the lolly tin for a trade id look elsewhere. Thats me. Jamar will still be going great guns for the very years we might have a shot.

Funny ...not many acuse me of being "quick" :unsure:

I fully understand the notion of one has to give in order to get, but, Rucks, decent ones are like gold and we have a platinum one. If i had to raid the lolly tin for a trade id look elsewhere. Thats me. Jamar will still be going great guns for the very years we might have a shot.

Agree BB.

The list of players I would take for Jamar is very very small.

IMO he is going nowhere in 2012.

How can one be 'virtual number one fan' of a player but want to trade said player?

I don't want to trade him. But If he was Interested in bigger money or was Open to something else, we don't have Many solid gold chips we can trade with that won't damage our rebuild beyond 2014.

We can't afford to give any of our young quality Yet.

As far as No1 ticketholder, I was It when the Russian didn't have a friend even amongst the players. So, you'll just have to do your homework young fella.

As far as No1 ticketholder, I was It when the Russian didn't have a friend even amongst the players. So, you'll just have to do your homework young fella.

The players didn't like him?

Where they scared of him?

Did he smell?

Was he sympathetic to the wrong culture?

Did he get nose bleeds?

I believe it's only 3 list changes, not 3 delistings. So three players have to be removed in any form.

Obviously we're already one down with...him...and assume Warnock leaving through trade makes it two down.

So we really only need to trade/delist one player.

Unless we trade in players.

Unless we trade in players.
Yes - it has to be a net change of -3.

Even without trying to rehome Dunn and Bate, coming up with three outs should be a piece of piss. Maric and Wonaeamirri would be delisted with the promise to rookie list the latter. Warnock on to the trade table then delisted if no takers.

You're right though - it's the possibility of trading in players that makes it interesting. It then becomes even more critical that we try and find a home for those other two, and I'd accept pretty much anything in return, including a downgrade of third round picks (Jade Rawlings deal) if we were absolutely desparate. The other option is to delist while in contract, but that one always makes me nervous.

If we have to we can always move an in contact player to the rookie list, like we did with juice and meese 2 years ago.

No, we didn't. Technically, we have to delist them, then re-pick them in the rookie draft. Most importantly, the players must agree to this.

The players didn't like him?

Where they scared of him?

Did he smell?

Was he sympathetic to the wrong culture?

Did he get nose bleeds?

No. They didn't think much of him. Imo they didn't think he had It.

I could see he could. But needed some, encouragement, prompting, and maturity.