Tapscott's bump

Gorgoroth

one more year on his body and the rest of the team - will take it up to Hawthorn.

We just generally look small when we play them - but I don't see why guys like Tapscott, Chippa, Trenners, even Watts (if he continues with preseason 10 and 11) can't "draw a line in the sand" in 2012

MRP

"Contact between Melbourne's Luke Tapscott and Hawthorn's Shane Savage from the third quarter of Sunday's match was assessed. Savage has handballed the ball to a teammate when he is met in a bump by player Tapscott. After viewing the available footage and receiving a medical report from the Hawthorn Football Club, it was determined there was no forceful high contact to player Savage. No further action was taken."

Condemned 84 do you mind doing a spell check before you post? It makes your posts really difficult to read even though most of it is gibberish anyway

So I spelt catch wrong in the fact I forgot the c, I know what the use of the space bar is tho.

I like spouting gibberish. :P

Really irritates me that every good bump gets the attention of the MRP...

Case in point: Riewoldt. I cannot believe that got 3 weeks, reduced to 1 via a good record and a guilty plea. Effectively the same thing as Ottens who raised an elbow to the head behind play. Riewoldt's bump, to me, looked completely innocent.