The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

4 hours ago, The Third Eye said:

I don't know whether there's any significance in this but someone on the Hawthorn supporter site has just started a thread entitled "The No J£ No B$ Thread".

Only took them over 5 years ... quick mob out there at Waverley ...

4 hours ago, The Third Eye said:

I don't know whether there's any significance in this but someone on the Hawthorn supporter site has just started a thread entitled "The No J£ No B$ Thread".

840 pages says they can't beat the original.

6 hours ago, Redleg said:

Pink as Chairman of the Board of this thread, let me welcome you and thank for that bit of Footy news.

As you will learn, this is the most informative thread on Demonland and all types of news are welcome, even of the footy variety. 

Feel free to share your news and views with the other intellectuals on the thread.

Also remember the moral code, no drinking before 9.30 AM.

My gosh Red, I will be forced to change my ways or not look at this thread. Big call from Uncle Ernie.  Remember that night time and day time are all the same to me. So there is no time routine around my activities, 

2 hours ago, hemingway said:

My gosh Red, I will be forced to change my ways or not look at this thread. Big call from Uncle Ernie.  Remember that night time and day time are all the same to me. So there is no time routine around my activities, 

Just remember that it is always after 9:30 a.m. somewhere in the world.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jesse Christ said:

I just double dosed some Pre-Workout and can't find my buzzer for the gym! Help! 

Well Sloon, I realise this response is too late to help you but I have to say I don't really get your problem. I have some experience in gyms but am currently banned - an unfortunate misunderstanding with lycra and traditional forms of greeting - but I digress.

I have to say that I found a workout more than sufficient - a pre-workout please explain.

Now as to the "my buzzer" matter, well that actually is what I think got me expelled. Anyway, I am clearly out of touch with current gym protocols( which is for the best I think). However any enlightenment you can provide Sloon will be appreciated.

PS If Ernie (the dead bastard) has anything to say please ignore him.

Edited by Bitter but optimistic
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Well Sloon, I realise this response is too late to help you but I have to say I don't really get your problem. I have some experience in gyms but am currently banned - an unfortunate misunderstanding with lycra and traditional forms of greeting - but I digress.

I have to say that I found a workout more than sufficient - a pre-workout please explain.

Now as to the "my buzzer" matter, well that actually is what I think got me expelled. Anyway, I am clearly out of touch with current gym protocols( which is for the best I think). However any enlightenment you can provide Sloon will be appreciated.

It's basically speed for gym. Gets you buzzing and you can put in a good workout. I use it for the leg press and stair master. It definitely isn't on the ASADA approved list though. It's a shame to hear you're out of touch with modern gym greeting protocol, a buzzer gets you into the gym when it's un-staffed, it's not a weapon to subdue and dominate the changerooms with. 

Alas, I waited out the front in my car peaking like a tweaker waiting for someone to come to the gym and snuck in with them. It was either that or climb in through the roof. Sanity prevailed 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Red and Bluebeard said:

After driving over 3,000 km in a week it time to kick back and catchup on my reading of this thread.

Oh R&B forget Queensland bananas, it's too late to stop the pending distruction.

Edited by DemonFrog

1 hour ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Good god is that really you Mable?

It must be true then, you Canucks actually hibernate - like the bears!

more like the Beaver BBO...yes they by far are more akin to Beaver !! :unsure:

Happy to be ignored, perfectfully normal when your dead. 

58 minutes ago, DemonFrog said:

After driving over 3,000 km in a week it time to kick back and catchup on my reading of this thread.

Oh R&B forget Queensland bananas, it's too late to stop the pending distruction.

DFrog did you see the wild flowers of WA on your long drive? They are saying this year is phenomenal after all the rainfall this year. If I was retired I would be over there now hanging around Geraldton and inland. 

29 minutes ago, Earl Hood said:

DFrog did you see the wild flowers of WA on your long drive? They are saying this year is phenomenal after all the rainfall this year. If I was retired I would be over there now hanging around Geraldton and inland. 

I been driving too fast to get a really good look at all the wild flowers.

But I am very much inland (about 600km north of Kalgoolie).

If you plan to travel West, let me know as I have a spare bed.

On 15 October 2016 at 7:48 PM, Bitter but optimistic said:

Good god is that really you Mable?

It must be true then, you Canucks actually hibernate - like the bears!

Or maybe (heaven forbid) Maple might actually have 'a life'.

Always found those from Camaroon to be worldly and balanced in most things.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Maple Demon said:

That we do.  So, what have I missed?

Maple, if you are a worldly person, take an interest in all manner of things and generally have an interesting life, not much at all. Remember, it's only Aussie Rules, and, in the case of this thread, a world of fantasy, that eccentrics, ratbags, sickos and misfits inhabit. Did I mention someone? No just thinking of him. 

• Like 1

I have just discovered  a little book called " Banana Recipes......... King of fast foods"  It's a cracking read and it has almost swayed me to bananas from pineapples. Never thought I would see the day. I will sell it to any No T$ No B$ Fan for a reasonable price however if you are keen ( it is a first edition )

Mable just read my posts for the time you have been having a kip.

They are witty, informative, wonderfully literate and contain the only important and edifying information you need to know.

BBO - "Making Demonland great again."

• Like 4