Max Gawn (knee) - indefinite

Neville Jetta (groin) - 3-4 weeks

Liam Jurrah (shoulder) - 13 weeks

John Meesen (ankle) - indefinite

Cale Morton (knee) - 6 weeks

Colin Sylvia (jaw) - test

Luke Tapscott (hip) - indefinite

Austin Wonaeamirri (hamstring) - 2 weeks

Morton appears to be coming along well. Or will he get stuck in the 3-4 week vortex like Austin W did for 15 weeks last year. let's hope not.

If Jack Watts is fit, he needs to play. We need something!

Blease could be interesting, I look forward to seeing him play when he is ready

PJ can take Spencers spot, have to say it but PJ is in our best team at the moment.

Sylvia will play.

Blease could be interesting, I look forward to seeing him play when he is ready

PJ can take Spencers spot, have to say it but PJ is in our best team at the moment.

Sylvia will play.

Jack told me he played a shocker at the weekend. I do agree he should also play this weekend, I just wish it was on form and not out desperation.

I don't think he should come straight in at all. Give him time to get some touch back after his injury.

I'd also rather not witness the 'Watts comes in for Pies (thrashing) clash' again.

Edited by 45HG16

Watts had an ordinary game on the weekend, but from what I have been told from inside our club it was far from a shocker. Further it was only his 3rd and 4th quarter of football in 10 months compounded with a very limited preseason.

Jack is on track for the seniors call up in round 4 or round 5 depending on his form in Casey over the next couple of weeks.

Watts had an ordinary game on the weekend, but from what I have been told from inside our club it was far from a shocker. Further it was only his 3rd and 4th quarter of football in 10 months compounded with a very limited preseason.

Jack is on track for the seniors call up in round 4 or round 5 depending on his form in Casey over the next couple of weeks.

Of course the club will say he didn't have a shocker, I am simply quoting the man himself. Round 4 is his target for a seniors call up.

Blease could be interesting, I look forward to seeing him play when he is ready.

PJ can take Spencers spot, have to say it but PJ is in our best team at the moment.Sylvia will play.

When did PJ become such a bad player?

PJ's 2008 form was very good, looked to be coming on as a player. showed in more than couple of matchs, that he was capible of dominating play.

From what i remeber, at the end of 2008 season, he went in for surgury.

What went wroung? he has never returned to the PJ of 2008, why? was it the injury sustained in 2008? will he ever be back to 2008 form?

Playing Jack Watts might be best for the team's chances, but is it best for Jack Watts?

I'm not offering an opinion on that question either way, but I do want to ensure that the decision is best for the long term interests of Jack rather than the short term interests of the side.

Playing Jack Watts might be best for the team's chances, but is it best for Jack Watts?

I'm not offering an opinion on that question either way, but I do want to ensure that the decision is best for the long term interests of Jack rather than the short term interests of the side.

Agree. He is only up to 50% game time at Casey anyway. He is well short of a gallop. Gotch has stated that he may look to have Watts play 70% game time this week and more the following to regain touch.

What is the use of rushing him in underdone, when he is clearly not yet ready ? May as well play 22 fit blokes. It's not as if we need him in asap to secure a finals spot this season. Clearly.

As globalturf stated, it's more than likely he will come in when ready, perhaps Round 4. When right.

Agree. He is only up to 50% game time at Casey anyway. He is well short of a gallop. Gotch has stated that he may look to have Watts play 70% game time this week and more the following to regain touch.

What is the use of rushing him in underdone, when he is clearly not yet ready ? May as well play 22 fit blokes. It's not as if we need him in asap to secure a finals spot this season. Clearly.

As globalturf stated, it's more than likely he will come in when ready, perhaps Round 4. When right.

When do Casey play next and against whom? Very much looking forward to seeing Tapscott play this year.Any guesses as to when he might be available?

Morton appears to be coming along well. Or will he get stuck in the 3-4 week vortex like Austin W did for 15 weeks last year. let's hope not.

I was at Junction Oval last Friday, spoke to both Daniel Bell and Cale Morton as they 'walked' laps, Cale said he was progressing well and looking at 4 weeks before back in full training and I told Daniel Bell to stop walking under ladders, he replied that he prefers to break mirrors.

Col Garland trained with the non selected group and looked fine, did everything without any signs of discomfort.

Watts looked in really good nick, I rhink he is sick of the hype and wants to keep a lid on everything....just wants to play

Forgot other bits, spoke to both Nev Jetta Aussie and Col Sylvia whilst they had a break from the rehab group.

Col Sylvia tried to convince them to let him play last Saturday, but caution was the word, he trained for about two hours solid, he did the rehab group and then joined th non selected group.

Aussie is having tests, they think it is back related, he is fine when running , it is when he is tackling that he does the hammy, getting there and has his chin up, just wants to play

Nev Jetta does not have OP, rehab staff are looking at more strengthening of his core, again being cautious.

Max Gawn is also up and running, he has a program to follow which he was doing diligently, he is also bigger already, looks like a small mountain when he is on the move.

Fitzpatrick was doing laps, told to take the week off, still going so again the rehab staff are treating him cautiously.

Luke Tapscott did a bit of walking.

PJ trained with the non selected group

No sign of Jurrah, Meesen think that just about covers it

When did PJ become such a bad player?

PJ's 2008 form was very good, looked to be coming on as a player. showed in more than couple of matchs, that he was capible of dominating play.

From what i remeber, at the end of 2008 season, he went in for surgury.

What went wroung? he has never returned to the PJ of 2008, why? was it the injury sustained in 2008? will he ever be back to 2008 form?

PJ was interviewed in the Hassett Room after Saturday's game. He said that the medicos had found that the foot injury that he suffered in 2008 had not healed properly, and his most recent surgery was to correct that problem. It seems that he was 'playing injured' for all of 2009, and it is fair to say this may be the reason that his form went backwards. Hopefully he can progress from where he left off in 2008 when he returns this year.