Gorgoroth

Still no jumper sponsor for the back?

289 posts in this topic

As title says, have I missed it or do we still not have one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read somewhere it's going to be Red Bull.

7 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Clint Bizkit said:

If it was announced you would have seen it.

You would think so, but I am constantly surprised by how much I miss. lol

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't kept up with this. PJ must have something in the works for the BOJ, otherwise why wouldn't they have kept the same AHG deal? Unless something fell through with another sponsor or AHG only wanted to commit to the FOJ...? *speculation*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/02/2017 at 6:13 PM, A F said:

I haven't kept up with this. PJ must have something in the works for the BOJ, otherwise why wouldn't they have kept the same AHG deal? Unless something fell through with another sponsor or AHG only wanted to commit to the FOJ...? *speculation*

I have spent my whole life in sales.

There  are usually two main reasons a product does not sell.

One is the price is too high and the second is that the product is poor.

Of course it can be a combination of both.

Perhaps we are simply asking for too much.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, old dee said:

I have spent my whole life in sales.

There  are usually two main reasons a product does not sell.

One is the price is too high and the second is that the product is poor.

Of course it can be a combination of both.

Perhaps we are simply asking for too much.

Because we didn't meet the 40,000 members during Roos' tenure? Maybe we didn't quite hit the targets we were after and it's left a gap? Or perhaps we're aiming high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sky falling again ?

Old probably right. Something will happen before roubd 1. Probably short term

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/02/2017 at 5:14 AM, Ethan Tremblay said:

I read somewhere it's going to be Red Bull.

Trump Enterprises is the latest rumour.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why'd we announce it prior to at least the practice games? 

Our and any new sponsors goal would be to maximise publicity, so now is low value...

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remedy Kombucha wanted to come on board but couldn't meet financials and have since signed with North. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#: 12   Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Dannyz said:

Remedy Kombucha wanted to come on board but couldn't meet financials and have since signed with North. 

Having looked at their website, it looks like a 'cottage industry' business.  http://www.remedykombucha.com.au/

A very reputable product, albeit one that falls into the 'fad' category.  I doubt the business is big enough for a BOJ sponsorship or as a major partner.  A minor sponsor perhaps.  If the club has declined the opportunity it would be for a very good reason.  I wish R K well at North. 

Edited by Lucifer's Hero
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jack Watts brought to you by Pure Blonde 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't make a joke around here. Gets deleted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesse Hogan sponsored by L'Oréal 

"Because You're Worth It"

:cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2017 at 9:28 PM, old dee said:

I have spent my whole life in sales.

There  are usually two main reasons a product does not sell.

One is the price is too high and the second is that the product is poor.

Of course it can be a combination of both.

Perhaps we are simply asking for too much.

Maybe we have poor sales people!

Sorry OD but sales people who don't sell always blame something or someone :(

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It  would be the time to jump on now, as it well be our most successful season we will have had for at least a decade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or alternatively, we have a long list of BOJ sponsors to choose from and we're simply carefully considering all offers. 

Yay.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jnrmac said:

Maybe we have poor sales people!

Sorry OD but sales people who don't sell always blame something or someone :(

Sales people can sell anything if the price is right.

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2017 at 1:53 AM, Biffen said:

Trump Enterprises is the latest rumour.

"The Demons are a beautiful team - beautiful  - I know because I am smart. They are going to win bigly. We are going to win so much and so often we are gonna get sick of winning. I told Goodwin that our defense is going to be so strong. so strong. We are going to build a wall across the half back line and keep all other teams out. And we are going to get the AFL to pay for it.  I will place a travel ban on any other team coming into our defensive half.  I think I can also say that we are sick.. so sick.. yes we are sick..  of the dishonest hawks and their fake premierships ( lock them up)."  - Founder and owner of Trump Enterprises.

25 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stevethemanjordan said:

Or alternatively, we have a long list of BOJ sponsors to choose from and we're simply carefully considering all offers. 

Yay.

 

castle.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, nutbean said:

"The Demons are a beautiful team - beautiful  - I know because I am smart. They are going to win bigly. We are going to win so much and so often we are gonna get sick of winning. I told Goodwin that our defense is going to be so strong. so strong. We are going to build a wall across the half back line and keep all other teams out. And we are going to get the AFL to pay for it.  I will place a travel ban on any other team coming into our defensive half.  I think I can also say that we are sick.. so sick.. yes we are sick..  of the dishonest hawks and their fake premierships ( lock them up)."  - Founder and owner of Trump Enterprises.

This is priceless nut

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

given our new clash jumper, the obvious boj sponsor should be redback brewery

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm....
I'm a little worried about the lack of BOJ sponsor. PJ hasn't put a foot wrong really since arriving but I think he will need to get cracking on this one.
That being said, it should happen before round 1. I just would like it to happen sooner.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#: 25   Posted (edited)

Forgive me if this has been covered somewhere but are we getting a new back of jumper sponsor or will it be ahg?? 

Edited by Grapeviney
Thread merge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.