The Word on Judd via SEN

Demon15

According to SEN, this morning, the word is:

Judd had 'his socks knocked off' by the Melb. presentation, which included Lyon and Stynes.

Bailey was hugely impressive as a teacher and methodical thinker re: football

Robbo to Bulldogs for their pick 9, which goes onto eagles with pick four, and any other player they want except Mc.Lean (the McLean suggestion bit was Watsons view)

Paul gardiner pointed out that over the past ten years the team with the third highest number of finals appearances was - Melbourne

Extensive analysis was provided on the impact of injury on the 07 performance - why the season was a disaster.

Could be a negotiating tactic by another party, or a leak by Melb?

I would have though pick 4 and 9 would have been enough to snare Judd or is that just wishful thinking?

Oh well least were still in the hunt and doing everything possible to get the great man.

If it takes more than this, i would be starting to consider not trading for Judd, unless the player they also want with their 2 top 10 picks is a player like CJ, but not one of our important players, like Johnstone.

Sure Judd is a great player, probably the best in the league, but if we have to give up 2 top 10 draft picks and a good player, why do that when we could use those 2 draft picks to get very good players like a CHB and CHF. Then there's the good player we need to give up, who if we really wanted to could get us another high draft pick for a fast midfielder (Palmer) If we're going to need to give up another midfielder for him, it compares to getting another young midfielder.

We would have a CHB, CHF and quick mid, compared to a great quick midfielder (who has been getting injured more frequently).

If you want a good laugh, go over to big footy and have a quick perusal of their Judd board. The Carlton supporters are getting their panties all twisted up after hearing that Judd was impressed by our presentation. I guess that traitor Greg Swann, some cashed-up old fat cat, and Brett Ratten didn't quite get the job done for them. Shame.

Lets hope all the reports are true and he really was blown away.

I have faith the people in the room would cover all grounds.

Connolly and Bailey (strong football brains)

Lyon and Stynes (Touch on history, people he could talk to like mates)

Harris and Gardner (The Business side of it)

I was 100% thinking we didn't have a chance but this has made me believe again, please Melbourne don't crush me this time.

Guest unstable punt

Connolly and Bailey (strong football brains)

Lyon and Stynes (Touch on history, people he could talk to like mates)

Harris and Gardner (The Business side of it)

I was 100% thinking we didn't have a chance but this has made me believe again, please Melbourne don't crush me this time.

KB on SEN said he was hearing over the weekend that eddiewood have convinced him to go there, l still reckon they will have real trouble getting him unless they trade good young blokes. If he wants to go there I reckon we should trade pick 4 for Pendlebury

You may as well just say Robbo + 21 for 5. Jamar adds nothing to the deal at all. It probably makes it less attractive if anything.

The Dogs need a ruckman.

They took McDougal, and Jamar is a better tap ruckman.

I'm not offering them Ward or Godfrey, big ruckman are hard to find, and Jamar certainly can ruck. He just doesn't do anything around the ground.

You may as well just say Robbo + 21 for 5. Jamar adds nothing to the deal at all. It probably makes it less attractive if anything.

Robbo and 21 still won't work. The Bulldogs members will be in uproar if pick 5 goes walking for a 29 year old and second round selection in a shallow draft.

They might be interested in Miller? But he is probably only worth their pick 38.

The team on Footy Classified said something similar last night.

Hutchy said he'd been hearing that our presentation for Judd was overwhelming and impressive.

Gary claims he didn't have much to do with it, and he himself was interested in the content of the presentation particularly the presentation of the list, as it brought him up to speed with everything.

COME ON JUDD. JUST DO IT.

I'm not offering them Ward or Godfrey, big ruckman are hard to find, and Jamar certainly can ruck. He just doesn't do anything around the ground.

You are offering them Ward or Godfrey. Jamar has about the equivalent worth. A ruckman who can't do anything other than "tap" is completely useless. Big ruckman aren't hard to find, they're damn near everywhere. Hell, they've already got one in the 211cm Street.

Big ruckman who can play are hard to come by, and they are worth something in trades. Unfortunately, Jamar isn't one of those.

McDougall's not a ruckman. He's a (useless) KPP player.

The Dogs need a ruckman.

They took McDougal, and Jamar is a better tap ruckman.

McDougall is not a ruckman and Minson, Street and Skipper exceed Jamar in terms of ability

According to SEN, this morning, the word is:

Judd had 'his socks knocked off' by Melb.

KB and then Fatprick Smith were all over Judd to Collingwood after 9am. No mention of Footy Classified, or The Morning G Boys and their statements re the Dees.

Some in the media just can't bring themselves to believe Judd will end up at Melbourne. And until we're nominated I think many will continue to dismiss our claims. Some were so vehement about our unlikely chances when the news first broke that we were one of the four clubs conducting interviews, including Dwayne Russell, that they won't alter their stance unless forced to by overwhelming evidence.

I hope they end up with much egg on their faces and fragile egos.

McDougall's not a ruckman. He's a (useless) KPP player.

I know he's not a ruckman, that's what I was pointing out.

Jamar is useless as a KP player, and he does very little around the ground, but he can ruck. Therefore, he is better than McDougall and is one-dimensional, instead of non-dimensional! :lol:

Miller was my second offer. Robbo + Miller + Pick 21 for Pick 5?

KB and then Fatprick Smith were all over Judd to Collingwood after 9am. No mention of Footy Classified, or The Morning G Boys and their statements re the Dees.

Some in the media just can't bring themselves to believe Judd will end up at Melbourne. And until we're nominated I think many will continue to dismiss our claims. Some were so vehement about our unlikely chances when the news first broke that we were one of the four clubs conducting interviews, including Dwayne Russell, that they won't alter their stance unless forced to by overwhelming evidence.

Pat smith is a absolute moron! Do not listen to anything he has to say! Has always been a arrogant person who is so out of touch with football it's not funny!

Not sure he ever really played the game.

I played district cricket against him many moons ago and he was a horrible person!

Exactly Hannabal- but both had nothing of substance to say, just wishful thinking or stating the bleeding obvious about Collingwood's ability to trade several quality young players.

Funnily, then they went on later about the difficulty and lack of desire the Eagles had historically in dealing with Collingwood.

I wonder if they saw the contradiction.

Pat smith is a absolute moron! Do not listen to anything he has to say! Has always been a arrogant person who is so out of touch with football it's not funny!

Not sure he ever really played the game.

I played district cricket against him many moons ago and he was a horrible person!

U played against the chucker. To think he writes about Murali chucking. Pot calling kettle.

Fatprick Smith :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No credibility. Talks shiat.

Save Essendon is the real deal. :lol:

How interseting is thsi?

Right now, 70 people logged on, 44 on the Juddmania site.

Maybe there was some breaking news? Anyone hear anything?

Ive never listened to SEN in my life, wouldnt even know how to tune it in