NON MFC: Rd 21 2021

DubDee

19 hours ago, BDA said:

The Giants should appeal. It's no different to the Fritsch incident

Selwood no case to answer. WTF

MRO is a shambles

Agreed. The MRO is corrupt 

Greene did nothing wrong this time. He had the the ball. The elbow wasn’t “raised”

Selwood is a cheat and gets away with it weekly

• Love 1

4 hours ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

🤮 I 🤮 hope 🤮 Essendon  🤮 win 🤮 today 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Now I gotta go and say ten Hail Marys and five Our Fathers 😑

Off to confession for you my mick mate😀

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, leave it to deever said:

Should get a week. Was premediataed all the way. Not sure why the recipients level of injury seems to always be a big part of the equation......its the intent that matters the most for me.

Hence that bloody cheat Selwood should have gone and would have if there were an independent unbiased open minded, higher than half witted adjudicator.  

• Like 2

Who would have thought a Collingwood Hawthorn game would be such a meaningless yawn fest. Have to go back at least to the WWII years to match the irrelevance of it all for these two.

Edited by John Crow Batty
  • Thinking 1

Really happy for Hawthorn and their supporters to see them making this great late season charge.

What an excellent and fitting parting gift it would be from Clarko to Jeff if he could get his beloved Hawks another rung or four up the ladder and weaken whatever draft hand they have a bit.

Edited by Rodney (Balls) Grinter
  • Like 4

Giants / Saints into Bombers & then Demons winning, would look fine re the Ladder! 

For all those Demons who say Melbourne are hopeless whenever we lose a game, I’m assuming that Geelong and the Swans are now similarly useless?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Rodney (Balls) Grinter said:

Really happy for Hawthorn and their supporters to see them making this great late season charge.

What an excellent and fitting parting gift it would be from Clarko to Jeff if he could get his beloved Hawks another rung or four up the ladder and weaken whatever draft hand they have a bit.

Clarko leaving Hawthorn after winning all their remaining games.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, dees189227 said:

Hope Freo win today, Hawks pies I have no idea and I do want the dogs to beat the bummers just to snuff them out

My preference would be Essendon be kept alive to the very last minute, then get snuffed out in round 23 and finish 9th, with a West Coast side who clearly don’t give a s*** whether they make it or not pinching 8th.

Bummers can start by winning today.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Abbey Holmes just pointed out that Footscray have so far this season used 41 of a possible 43 fit players on their list. That’s gotta factor into their success, right?

I highlighted FIT coz that means they chose to use that many players as opposed to having to due to injuries etc. 

Edited by WalkingCivilWar

5 hours ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

🤮 I 🤮 hope 🤮 Essendon  🤮 win 🤮 today 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Now I gotta go and say ten Hail Marys and five Our Fathers 😑

Dunno about you but with the way this game has started, I already have deep regrets in the sale of my soul in barracking for Essendon. It it too late to give the devil a refund?

Edited by Nasher
Got the transaction back to front
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bring-Back-Powell said:

15 minutes into the 1st and all the marginal umpiring calls have gone the Dogs way.

Come finals time when umpires somehow all of a sudden get better, the Dogs will be whinging about why the rub of the green isn’t so one-sided.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Demonstone said:

t367Tuk.png

"I'm sorry Daddy, I've been a bad girl"
"For the last time, save that for the bedroom. Say 5 Hail Marys and I'll see you tonight."

Bloke goes to confession. He hasn't been for many years. He steps in to the confession box and is amazed to see it's lined with the finest whiskies, the best cigars. He's staring at all this when the priest walks in. Bloke says, “Father, forgive me. It’s a long time since my last confession. I must say though, that the confessional box is much better than it used to be. Priest says, “Get out, you [censored]. You’re on my side.”

Bloke goes to confession. "Father, I have sinned. I swore in anger."
"Tell me about it, my son."

"I was playing golf ... I hit my best drive ever ... hit it miles. It went so far, it hit some power lines going over the course."
"Ah ... and that is when you swore?"
"No father. The ball bounced sideways into deep impenetrable rough."
"I see. That would frustrate anyone. That must be when you swore?"
"No father. A magpie leapt up out of the rough with my ball in its mouth and flew away."
"That would test any man's patience. So that was when you swore?"
"No father. It flew over the green and dropped the ball about a foot from the hole."
The priest thinks.
"DON'T TELL ME YOU MISSED THE F@#&ING PUTT!?!?"

Bloke goes to confession. "Forgive me father. I have been sinful with a girl of loose morals."
"Who was it, my son?"
"It was Mary Mulligan, father."
"Say five Hail Marys. Have you sinned with any another girls of loose morals?"
"Yes, father. Kate O'Donnell, father."
"Say ten Our Fathers. Have you sinned with any another girls of loose morals?"
"Yes, father. Fiona McGuire, father."
"Put five pounds in the poor box."
The priest closes the confession box and goes out the back.
Another priest says "Finished already?"
First priest says "You bet. I just got three great new leads."

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

Abbey Holmes just pointed out that Footscray have so far this season used 41 of a possible 43 fit players on their list. That’s gotta factor into their success, right?

I highlighted FIT coz that means they chose to use that many players as opposed to having to due to injuries etc. 

Its the Bulldogs way of making sure all the umpires are familiar with their throwing technique in the finals. 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

24 minutes ago, Nasher said:

Dunno about you but with the way this game has started, I already have deep regrets in the sale of my soul in barracking for Essendon. It it too late to give the devil a refund?

I know, right? You know what’s worse than barracking for Essendon? Barracking for them, and they lose. 😑

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ANG13 said:

Its the Bulldogs way of making sure all the umpires are familiar with their throwing technique in the finals. 

I guess the umpires have to know all the Footscray players’ names so as when they say “Free kick, Bulldogs” (and they will, lots) they’ll know which player they’re awarding. 

• Like 1