Signed! Christian Petracca extends contract until end of 2018.

Love the club and everything about it! Signed on until the end of 2018, #godees

ALSO, IN OTHER [censored] FANTASTIC NEWS, HE DID THIS:

christian petracca retweeted AFL

Be quiet

christian petracca added,

AFL @AFL
If Jack Watts dropped himself because the Dees faced the Hawks last week, then… @barrettdamian's Sliding Doors: http://afl.to/1Hy6Vs5

Im not sure which tweet I like more

Go Tracca you legend

beauwdy...

the list is starting to shape up a bit, we're heading the right way

Things must be going very well at club level behind closed doors

Weve been wrist slitting all week after a terrible loss, yet we read that the players seem happy with the club.. Hogans quotes in that article were spine tingling stuff

Go Demons

“He is super-explosive, and he is one of those midfielders who are hard to find. He has an ability that not a lot of people are born with, because he is tall, strong, and he is explosive... so I was obviously pretty flat seeing him go down. He will be a superstar, and he will be back better than ever.”

• Like 1

Still nothing on Twitter from the club yet...

Very poor.

Yeah, its poor as usual. I mean its only one of our brightest prospects committing to the club an extra 2 years. Why would it be on the MFC website or Twitter?

I better be careful though, every time I rightfully criticize the club website someone jumps down my throat (usually TDI).

Geez we better improve by 2018 or there will be an exodus of talent.

Note the below from the article:

Petraccas new deal follows similar extensions for Melbournes pick No. 3 Angus Brayshaw and No. 9 Christian Salem.

FMD if we ain't any good by 2018 I think we will be in even deeper duck poobilies than we are now.

Would be nice to win today for a change to top it off.

Better not be another flogging.

Edited by DemonOX

Our young core group are really close, I know macca spoke to them about how when he was at Geelong they all agreed winning a premiership together would be worth more than more money elsewhere, and everything I'm hearing from my friend who is very close with Mates with Jesse suggests that's rubbed off,

I don't think we will have an issue with losing these boys as long as we keep improving.

Side note: at work I spoke to one of the assistant coaches as he was in the office, and he said the best thing about our last crop is petracca, Brayshaw and hogan will get all the attention but he thinks Neil bullen will prove to be a huge steal, potentially the best of the lot.

• Like 5

Our young core group are really close, I know macca spoke to them about how when he was at Geelong they all agreed winning a premiership together would be worth more than more money elsewhere, and everything I'm hearing from my friend who is very close with Mates with Jesse suggests that's rubbed off,

I would give my right arm for this to be true.

• Like 1

I don't think we will have an issue with losing these boys as long as we keep improving.

Side note: at work I spoke to one of the assistant coaches as he was in the office, and he said the best thing about our last crop is petracca, Brayshaw and hogan will get all the attention but he thinks Neil bullen will prove to be a huge steal, potentially the best of the lot.

I watched ANB the other week against Sandy and i thought he was cleary the best player for us along with Michie. His aggression and inside impressed me the most.
  • Like 1

One of Richmond's assistant coaches right? That's a huge wrap, but ANB would have to be pretty damn special to be better than Hogan. He might end up better than the other two as it's not unusual to find good midfielders around the pick 40 range (Luke Parker, Lachie Neale both went around there).

Yeah ss, I agree but I think the point is he will just go under the radar but is a lot better than his draft position reflects