Kent out for 10-12 (bumped thread)

cheer up sad sacks. I really liked that Emma Quayle article with Mission talking about how Hogan's time injured was used to make him a better player, and that they are doing the same with Petracca. I don't know why this thread has a tone like Kent will never be the same player again. We might win less games, which sucks, but in the long run it is not important. Besides, there are 15 others whom I would select before Kent, be thankful its not <censored>

Edited by Curry & Beer

cheer up sad sacks. I really liked that Emma Quayle article with Mission talking about how Hogan's time injured was used to make him a better player, and that they are doing the same with Petracca. I don't know why this thread has a tone like Kent will never be the same player again. We might win less games, which sucks, but in the long run it is not important. Besides, there are 15 others whom I would select before Kent, be thankful its not hulkamania, jones, jamar, vince, tommy mac etc

i think you might have just jinxed us there. can you edit out the last sentence, i'm very superstitious

• 2 months later...

So what's the update on Kent based on his run in the magoo's?

Went off with tightness?

Strained again?

Played required game time?

??

Anyone ...

PS: didn't mean to give anyone a heart attack.... It's just a bump... :)

So what's the update on Kent based on his run in the magoo's?

Went off with tightness?

Strained again?

Played required game time?

??

Anyone...

PS: didn't mean to give anyone a heart attack.... It's just a bump... :)

get scoop stuie to scan facebook
  • Like 5

McQueen I just had a heart attack...

Lol

Sorry pal.

Shyte Steve you gave me a heart jump there, another 10 to 12 weeks! Yes where is he at. We need him back on the track pronto. I am sick of us carrying ten or more injured players every fricking season, year in year out. While some top sides would hardly know what a long term injury was, might I say.

Shyte Steve you gave me a heart jump there, another 10 to 12 weeks! Yes where is he at. We need him back on the track pronto. I am sick of us carrying ten or more injured players every fricking season, year in year out. While some top sides would hardly know what a long term injury was, might I say.

Settle down the injury list is not that long it never got to 10 this year in anyone week

• Like 1

Sesettle down the injury list is not that long it never got to 10 this year in anyone week

Check out round 13. It was 13 or 14 injured from memory.

Settle down the injury list is not that long it never got to 10 this year in anyone week

Made a point of checking the week before we played the Saints: they had one...we had 12, of which half were arguably first 22.

Back to the revised point.

Does anyone know how he pulled up after his Casey 2s part game run?

Is he still in line for a full game at Casey 1s this week (unless of course they have another bloody bye)!

My sports massage therapist plays for Casey and was playing in the 2s last weekend. I will question him tomorrow re Kent while he is sorting out my aching muscles. Anyone else you want me to ask about? He is a good source of information.

My sports massage therapist plays for Casey and was playing in the 2s last weekend. I will question him tomorrow re Kent while he is sorting out my aching muscles. Anyone else you want me to ask about? He is a good source of information.

may as well ask what is frost's foot problem.

Thanks Jane, what can I do about my bad back?

Yes thanks Jane 02 that would be great!!

Edited by Wadda We Sing

I'm looking forward to seeing what Kent can do at the back end of the season. Last I checked we have only 2 goalkicker with more than 10 goals. That's obviously not good enough and shows we don't have enough options which is clear from watching the team. Kent is one that is capable of chipping in with 20+ goals a year so we need him to flourish. Same with Petracca next year.

Powerful forward Dean Kent, who played in the AFL Victoria Development League last weekend – his first match since injuring his hamstring in round four against Richmond – suffered some tightness and will now be a test.

“He had a little bit of tightness after half an hour of playing,” Misson said.

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2015-07-21/trengove-receives-positive-news

For all the usual suspects who follow me around and attacked me for asking about this on Saturday, feel free to not apologize as per the Demonland norm.

• Like 1

Powerful forward Dean Kent, who played in the AFL Victoria Development League last weekend – his first match since injuring his hamstring in round four against Richmond – suffered some tightness and will now be a test.

“He had a little bit of tightness after half an hour of playing,” Misson said.

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2015-07-21/trengove-receives-positive-news

For all the usual suspects who follow me around and attacked me for asking about this on Saturday, feel free to not apologize as per the Demonland norm.

You were "attacked" as you were badgering KC from Casey and others at the game for info and then whinging/sooking when no one would answer you, similar to what Purple or Hutch do to people to get a story out of them, not because of the information you shared. I questioned you on something without a sauce which i called rather ambiguous because of the fact you were sauce-less, which we have argued over already. Plus it was my first run in with you as i usually actually agree with you on most things, so i am not a usual suspect, and therefore you will receive nothing from me.

Edited by The Song Formerly Known As
  • Like 4