Potential Trades [Warning: Reading this thread may self-destruct]

Dr evil

according to Connors Dangerfield looks like a 0% chance :unsure:

I think Connors often plays the ends against the middle. If he wasn't in sports management I'm sure he'd be a Pollie !! ^_^

Watts and 23 to Carlton for Pick 7?

Waite Replacement and need a forward. Malthouse would play him in one role. Can't see him being used all over the ground under Mick's structure.

Didn't Malthouse assist Watts a year or two ago?

No source - just putting it out there.

Would you do the deal? Would the Blues take it?

2,3 & 7?

Edited by 13thFlagIsComing

according to Connors Dangerfield looks like a 0% chance :unsure:

Nah, his lips were moving. That's his "tell."

Although, it is interesting to hear this statement suddenly after the Trengove deal has been scuttled.

Edited by Machsy
  • Like 3

Waite Replacement and need a forward. Malthouse would play him in one role. Can't see him being used all over the ground under Mick's structure.

2,3 & 7?

Waite went to the Kangas as a FA

2,3 & 7?

Mouse was Watts' mentor for some time and yes did some what covet the idea of snaring him last year

I too share lots of info when I have it. There's plenty that I wouldn't dream of posting on here due to the sensitivity, but where its harmless - why not?

Whilst I'm not enamoured with GnF's grandstanding delivery and self important air, he has had some good info in the past. Delivered, of course, with a get out of jail card. I'd rather live or die by one sentence.

Whatever, if you think this site is better without inside info then I, and I'm sure many others, are happy to leave the dork inner circle to their dreadful puns and really poor dad jokes.

One more thing - the trading period is, to use a modern term, fluid. Just because things don't pan out doesn't mean they weren't discussed in great detail. If you're some [censored] with 3 mates who's gets the horn for pointing out mail that doesn't come to fruition, leave it out. No one cares.

Brilliant. Agree word for word about people's mail and about some of the posters in here. If you've got 10,000 posts or whatever on an internet forum it's probably time to get out more.

Mouse was Watts' mentor for some time and yes did some what covet the idea of snaring him last year

What was that riddle about a mouse? Watt's electric clock?

2,3 & 7?

Won't happen. Jaksch, Whiley and pick 19 from GWS are going to Carlton for pick 7. That deal is just about done as per the AFL website.

Edited by ben russell

I too share lots of info when I have it. There's plenty that I wouldn't dream of posting on here due to the sensitivity, but where its harmless - why not?

Whilst I'm not enamoured with GnF's grandstanding delivery and self important air, he has had some good info in the past. Delivered, of course, with a get out of jail card. I'd rather live or die by one sentence.

Whatever, if you think this site is better without inside info then I, and I'm sure many others, are happy to leave the dork inner circle to their dreadful puns and really poor dad jokes.

One more thing - the trading period is, to use a modern term, fluid. Just because things don't pan out doesn't mean they weren't discussed in great detail. If you're some [censored] with 3 mates who's gets the horn for pointing out mail that doesn't come to fruition, leave it out. No one cares.

Hey Chook, any idea if the Trengove non-trade has put a spanner in the works of any possible trades we were working towards? Hopefully we're still able to work something.

I honestly thought GNF was taking the P155 with the riddle anyway. His mail on our movements in the trading period like all posters on here needs to be taken with a lick of salt, a wedge of lemon and a shot of tequila. I would suggest taking three deep breaths and repeating. PPL we need to embrace the chaos and circus like atmosphere of the trading period. Some of the crap that has happened in other clubs has been a joy to watch.

Brilliant. Agree word for word about people's mail and about some of the posters in here. If you've got 10,000 posts or whatever on an internet forum it's probably time to get out more.

I get out plenty, but bloody smart phones have enabled my addiction to discussing the future success of this damned footy club in relentlessly small and frequent doses.

One day we'll be good and I'll be able to let this place go... for a couple of hours.

What was that riddle about a mouse? Watt's electric clock?

referred to a black mouse..!!! :o

If GNF did have inside info then obviously he should have known about jt foot issue as it was reported over the wked he failed the tiger medical...

Not sure if that makes sense.

If the MFC didn't know his foot was that bad until the medical, how would GNF (whose source presumably is within the MFC) know?

• Like 1

Or he might tread carefully next time he decides to post what he's heard. I enjoy GNF's posts, but I can understand any wrath he receives from DLers in the wake of his coc-k-teasing riddles yesterday and now the seeming tenuous nature of a megatrade.

I agree that confidential info shouldn't be posted. However, knocking a bloke for trying to provide some info to fellow DL's, when most read this site to try and get some info, is a bit rich, don't you think.

I have seen plenty of crap posted on here on DL and on some threads I have amused my self by posting some as well.

However this attack on GNF is unwarranted. I don't care whether everything he posts doesn't eventuate, that could be down to a number of reasons, but at least you have something to read and perhaps get excited about.

How could GNF have known that pick 12, which was possibly to be used in other trades, which was to come for JT, would suddenly be off the table, as a result of a too strenuous medical test and subsequent X-Ray?

As for his riddles, he is having a bit of fun, so what, it has created plenty of interest and fun for others in playing along.

Lighten up.

• Like 14

MFC clearly didn't know it was that bad or it wouldn't have put him forward for a trade. The damage was seen on a scan of some sort and I suspect that the Tiges didn't conduct other tests.

Not sure if that makes sense.

If the MFC didn't know his foot was that bad until the medical, how would GNF (whose source presumably is within the MFC) know?

I read somewhere on a tiger forum sat morning someone had inside info that jt failed the medical due to his foot issues... Didn't believe it till today... But saying that if GNF is actually right, then we should still be getting 1 A grade player

• Like 1

Hey Chook, any idea if the Trengove non-trade has put a spanner in the works of any possible trades we were working towards? Hopefully we're still able to work something.

Honestly mate, I don't know what's happening anymore.

When news of JT to Punt Road broke on Friday, my phone lit up like a Christmas Tree. Getting pick 12 seemed to be the key to Pandoras box.

Now? NFI.

• Like 4

When news of JT to Punt Road broke on Friday, my phone lit up like a Christmas Tree. Getting pick 12 seemed to be the key to Pandoras box.

Now? NFI.

what are our chances of getting danger?

Now? NFI.

Let's hope there's another way to get it then :)

only 49 hours and 12 odd mins left......savour it folks !! :)

• Like 2