Potential Trades [Warning: Reading this thread may self-destruct]

Dr evil

So putting the two riddles together, I get:

Black mouse - Paul Roos (black hair, small mammal)

Electric Clock - Jack Watts

Lancelot in feathers or furs to command of his sir or whatever - swan who played under Roos.

So we're trading Watts to Sydney for a player?

I'm quite enjoying this.

Edit: just realised Sydney can't trade in players :(

Edited by Choke

Someone just posted on another thread that a good source has told him that Trengove is staying put. What does that do to your riddle GNF?

These been a lot of so called good sauce around but no one will give us any of it to taste.

Joey!

...Josh Kennedy. I win ;)

But then again I've been alluding to Sydney, in addition to posting photos of JPK for the last 24 hours. But who am I to spread rumours? I'm just a Demonland poster with no credibility whatsoever...

:ph34r:

Edited by Guest

Why sad dd? The transformation of the list is a long term proposition not a short term fix. I for one am excited that this upcoming crop of draftees are going to have a seriously good mentor in Roos to show them the ropes in their first and second years. All the players crucified on these forums over the past few years are being weeded out, minus a couple. It's nothing but positive steps for mine

• Like 1

So putting the two riddles together, I get:

Black mouse - Paul Roos (black hair, small mammal)

Electric Clock - Jack Watts

Lancelot in feathers or furs to command of his sir or whatever - swan who played under Roos.

So we're trading Watts to Sydney for a player?

I'm quite enjoying this.

Edit: just realised Sydney can't trade in players :(

I thought sydney could trade their players for draft picks, but could not trade players for other players, if so they maybe looking to get as many early draft picks as this their sole source of new blood this year.

• Like 3

I thought sydney could trade their players for draft picks, but could not trade players for other players, if so they maybe looking to get as many early draft picks as this their sole source of new blood this year.

Correct. Can only trade out their players for picks, not other picks

• Like 1

Ok, here you all go:

- "Our likely trade partner comes in black and white but is not a little bird. "

Solution: Swan. A large bird that comes in black or white

- "Tick, tock, the black mouse has run up the electric clock.

Lancelot lurks with feathers or fur to the command of his sir."

Solutions:

- Clock: SCG clock tower

- Mouse: John F Kennedy's wife called him "mouse".

- Lancelot: JFK had a well-documented fascination with Lancelot, and is linked to him throughout various texts i.e. 'Medievalism in North America'

Now Chook in Perth's riddles:

- "Our marsupial is digging into his old pouch"

Solution: Roos - Sydney

- "What's in a pouch"?

Solution: Joey. (Kennedy's nickname)

I win

Edited by Guest

Ok, here you all go:

- "Our likely trade partner comes in black and white but is not a little bird. "

Solutions:

- Lancelot: JFK had a well-documented fascination with Lancelot, and is linked to him throughout

- "What's in a pouch"?

I win

Not yet.

Ok, here you all go:

Solutions:

- Lancelot: JFK had a well-documented fascination with Lancelot, and is linked to him throughout

- "What's in a pouch"?

I win

Give the man a cigar! Don't you work?

swans cant trade in players but pick's are a different story. 3 for Mitchel.... then they can get another tall (2m peter?) to replace Goodes after next year.... just saying.

3 for Mitchell too high! Can't get a game, should be second rounder at best

"Lancelot: JFK had a well-documented fascination with Lancelot, and is linked to him throughout"

And JFK supposedly liked to use his lance a lot. Which, considering his chronic back condition can either be viewed as a mighty effort or mighty stupid!

• Like 2

3 for Mitchell too high! Can't get a game, should be second rounder at best

everyone else is speculating. I'm just basing possibility of the other errrrr "stuff"? floating around.

fwiw it's not the speculating that is annoying me in reading all this, just the knee "jerks".