POST MATCH DISCUSSION

Demonland

smart ass are only the one who is smartass 1st, me no smartass, just ask my wife who thinks i am dumass

All wives think their better halves are dumasses it's in the wedding vows!!

• Like 1

Not getting ahead of myself and I realise a lot depends on what happens over the final 9 games or so, but I hope we keep Neil Craig as coach. He is already showing he is building something to work on. Bringing in a new coach next season means reinventing the wheel yet again to another coach's philosophy and style. As long as we remain competitive and win a few more games, and the players like playing for him, I think we are on a read winner here. .

Could also have a lot to do with getting rid of the "ball and chain" or "the dud one" too I would think M. Edited by DemonOX

neeld could not coach, to save his life, lyon had the blinkers on when he selected neeld, lyon mad his mind up to early, and was only ever going to give the job to neeld.

Another 18 mths lost, hopefully we will c success before we are dead!

Jaded used the term r$$ted. When I did that I got banned for a week.

I think your issue with another poster using language that you were banned for is rooted in a perceived miscarriage of justice on your behalf.

I suggest to you that you are in fact a better person than that, and that you should move on with your life.

i think neeld was giving the wrong messages to the players, he made 60 point losses into honorable losses, he also made it ok to lose just because you dont have experience, nothing honorable about 34 point lose

Edited by angrydemons

So good to see Chip back in that backline.

Tom is a great defender but please dont run out of defence with the ball it makes me nervous

Maxy said on the radio after the game he needs to get fitter. Said in the last 10 minutes he was feeling it and Minson just kept running.

Watts was great. I think he will be one of those players that is better taking a mark on the lead rather than take one on one marks. But keep that performance up and his confidence will soar.

Jeremy Howes 2 marks were great and im glad he kicked a couple tonight

Dawes just brilliant

Rodan we virtually got nothing for and we got bagged for getting him, but tonight he was good and that goal he kicked was so more exciting than anything I ever saw Cale Morton do.

Im just happy we got a win

• Like 2

So good to see Chip back in that backline.

Tom is a great defender but please dont run out of defence with the ball it makes me nervous

Maxy said on the radio after the game he needs to get fitter. Said in the last 10 minutes he was feeling it and Minson just kept running.

Watts was great. I think he will be one of those players that is better taking a mark on the lead rather than take one on one marks. But keep that performance up and his confidence will soar.

Jeremy Howes 2 marks were great and im glad he kicked a couple tonight

Dawes just brilliant

Rodan we virtually got nothing for and we got bagged for getting him, but tonight he was good and that goal he kicked was so more exciting than anything I ever saw Cale Morton do.

Im just happy we got a win

gawn had no preseason, getting over his knee then tearing his hummy off the bone, he has never had a full preseason, in his time at the deesm has had a op every preseason to date

• Like 1

Great game.

Very happy.

The new culture is a winning culture.

The new attitude is a winning attitude.

If Craig can instill those beliefs, give him the job.

Our team is talented.

Our team is tough.

Our team is skilled.

Now comes the right coach to instill the right philosophy. A winning philosophy!

A winning coach is what we need. Craig is now 1 for 1. Go get em.

Nouns are words, genius.

Yes, but if you read the word "words" after you have been drinking, the brain can sound it as "verbs"; that's a clinical fact that I just made up, by the way.

I think part of the problem with Tommy Mac wandering around the half forward line is that we aren't aware of how <quick> he is - great tank, but fast as well. We're so unused to getting turnovers that we don't stream forward with much fluency - I reckon a good coach (e.g. Craig) will want him to run - makes tons of ground - and will help the team structure up around him. I think he's going to be really damaging - imagine if he had Stevie J / Bartel etc etc around him...

Such a great night - not downhill skiing, just really exciting footy from the team we love!!!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.