Jobe took banned drug

jnrmac

Meanwhile, Timmy has apparently been at it on the radio this morning. I didn't hear him but according to the ABC he says he's got 'confidential information' that the players have done nothing wrong. Whatever Essendon think they're doing, they're certainly ramping it up.

So they're wasting all this time going through investigations?

Why don't the Bombers hand over this secret document right now and end all the interviews ASAP??

So they're wasting all this time going through investigations?

Why don't the Bombers hand over this secret document right now and end all the interviews ASAP??

Because they either lost their copy or they never got one! And good old Danky doesn't want to give up his records if he has any. Also their is a possibility that Dank's WADA approved comment wasn't so much WADA approved but WADA forged!

Id say its about time the AFL bugger the government funding and quit ASADA and WADA and run their own drug testing. All these agencies do is stuff around and only ever catch the small fish anyway.

• Like 1

Because they either lost their copy or they never got one! And good old Danky doesn't want to give up his records if he has any. Also their is a possibility that Dank's WADA approved comment wasn't so much WADA approved but WADA forged!

Id say its about time the AFL bugger the government funding and quit ASADA and WADA and run their own drug testing. All these agencies do is stuff around and only ever catch the small fish anyway.

the small fish like Lance Armstrong?

albeit that was USADA, but they are all running under the same guidance from WADA

I hope they are crippled so hard by ASADA sanctions that they never recover

This could not be happening to a better club.

Loving it.

Seems a little hard there HH

I don't want that even though they are not the top of my list.

Loving it.

I hate Essendon as much as the next guy, but if they get pinged it will be an absolute disaster for the AFL. It will have an effect that will be felt across the whole sport.
  • Like 2

If nothing else the vast majority of D'landers are fair minded sports followers who,I'm certain, are extremely upset and sympathetic at the possibility of unwittingly abused Essendon players being suspended, losing points, copping fines etc.

And all would be totally distraught at the possibility of Jobe having his Brownlow win revoked..

Yeah sure. HA HA HA!

• Like 2

We should help Essendon out!

If they admit to taking drugs in 2000 we will give them NM and half of the current MFC players list.

That one way to win our 13th Premiership.

Edited by TheBigFrog

Loving it.

Does the EFC not know Drugs are Bad!

The Leaders at EFC are when worse than those in the MFC!

And No they can not have PJ back!

Edited by TheBigFrog

I hate Essendon as much as the next guy, but if they get pinged it will be an absolute disaster for the AFL. It will have an effect that will be felt across the whole sport.

And if they get away with it it will be an absolute disaster for the AFL too.

ie, this is an absolute disaster for the AFL.

The MFC get a $500,000 fine for not tanking.

What will the EFC get for giving its players drugs?

• Like 2

This is the dilemma. There can be no real half measures in this. If one is guilty then by association and similar transgression the ret are if they too took to the needle..

Personally I couldnt care less if Windy Hill blew up the arrogant sh!ts but it would impact big time to the league. Esendon is very important to the Vlads of this world.

But...BUT..and heres the fiun bit. It may well, in the main, be out of the AFL's hands. They will try desperately to mitigate any raminfications but if ASADA etc come down like a ton of bricks...well..its going to be a ton of bricks.

They cannot ping a bloke for just contemplating the use of something and hand out 2 years and then sit on hands if a whole f'n club is PROVEN to have used banned substances ( despite whatever ridiculous excuse brought to the argument ) .

I dont want to see them fined....thats just money.. I want bans and real punishments handed down .Otherwise its just one huge bloody joke.

Send Essendon to purgatory for a number of years. I really dont care. Let them suffer, let them see what its like. Just love to see the smiles smacked from their conceited faces.

Just once....some bloody justice

Kudos for Jobe for coming clean ( sic) He KNOWS hes crossed a line. He simply needs to get that monkey off his back. I dont for a second accuse him of wantingly having cheated but he knows he has broken a rule.

Son ...you might just have to hand back CHARLIE... Its for the Best and FAIREST..... you have tainted that second bit.

Fair's fair !!

Edited by belzebub59

Thing is...they cant get off.... They have done a big No-No

If they escape penalties , then the message is...go for it

• Like 2

Do you know this? It all revolves around the consent form. If it was signed by the club doctor, saying that all supplements were OK and permitted, then the players may be in the clear. My understanding is the players had major misgivings and insisted on a consent form that included a guarantee that the supplements were permitted.

So where does this go?

if your boss tells you to have 50 jabs in the stomach it will improve your work skills ,

WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT?

these twits did and should pay the penalty for being TWITS

its a simple question and the answer is easy

Edited by jazza

if your boss tells you to have 50 jabs in the stomach it will improve your work skills ,

WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT?

these twits did and should pay the penalty for being TWITS

its a simple question and the answer is easy

jazza I think you are over simplifying it.

It is not that simple

It is not that simple

ask yourself that one question

your employer asks you to be injected 50 times in the stomach for improvement?

its simple alright

Edited by jazza
  • Like 1

It is not that simple

it isnt ...I agree...but

For mine heres the thing. We live in a world where so much info is at your fingertips. How is it apparently no one googled the peptide and came back to the club and said. Umm guys.. this stuff aint really supposed to be used !!

At which point it should have all stopped and the club gone to the AFL suggesting they had an issue etc

Some may suggest thats exactly what happened in the end. I would put it they only came clean once they were wind of an external body investigating them.

They have all lived with their eyes cast away , deliberately. They cant plead ignorance. Theres just too much opportunity to know. Someone must have and still chose to take them.

Hell this is Gen Y or whatever..they all live in the info age. They can take a pic, upload it , facebook themselves whilst twittering. They can do all that and transfer money on their phones picking there nose and somehow no one figured to look this sh!t up ???

come on !!

As ASADA would have it...theres just no excuse. Its your job to know whats good and whats bad. Players have a duty of care unto themselves which means to be AWARE.

They cant take the 100's of 1000's and plead ignorant.

They , like all workers in all workplaces are required to be diligent.

You cant tell me no one didnt think it suss !!! lol

that's right bez

surely the question would be

if its harmless why are we doing it?

and why is it a secret?

its very simple

Edited by jazza

it isnt ...I agree...but

For mine heres the thing. We live in a world where so much info is at your fingertips. How is it apparently no one googled the peptide and came back to the club and said. Umm guys.. this stuff aint really supposed to be used !!

At which point it should have all stopped and the club gone to the AFL suggesting they had an issue etc

Some may suggest thats exactly what happened in the end. I would put it they only came clean once they were wind of an external body investigating them.

They have all lived with their eyes cast away , deliberately. They cant plead ignorance. Theres just too much opportunity to know. Someone must have and still chose to take them.

Hell this is Gen Y or whatever..they all live in the info age. They can take a pic, upload it , facebook themselves whilst twittering. They can do all that and transfer money on their phones picking there nose and somehow no one figured to look this [censored] up ???

come on !!

As ASADA would have it...theres just no excuse. Its your job to know whats good and whats bad. Players have a duty of care unto themselves which means to be AWARE.

They cant take the 100's of 1000's and plead ignorant.

They , like all workers in all workplaces are required to be diligent.

You cant tell me no one didnt think it suss !!! lol

bb we are talking about Footballers here most are not rocket scientists.

Now that is not an excuse but I can imagine the pressure they would be under to perform and hold their jobs.

I don't believe an AFL team would be like 99% of work places.

They would put their trust in the likes of Hird, Bomber and the club doctor etc.

IMO these are the people that should get it in the neck much more than the players.

They did not do their job.

Where was their duty of care?

At this point there is only one person at the EFC that has any respect IMO and that is Robson who left because he did not do his job.

The rest are trying to weasel out of their responsibility.

bb we are talking about Footballers here most are not rocket scientists.

Now that is not an excuse but I can imagine the pressure they would be under to perform and hold their jobs.

I don't believe an AFL team would be like 99% of work places.

They would put their trust in the likes of Hird, Bomber and the club doctor etc.

IMO these are the people that should get it in the neck much more than the players.

They did not do their job.

Where was their duty of care?

At this point there is only one person at the EFC that has any respect IMO and that is Robson who left because he did not do his job.

The rest are trying to weasel out of their responsibility.

what a great excuse :im a footballer not a rocket scientist"

they knew

they took

they want to avoid penalty

old dee, don't be fooled by the press, they want their story but know to go soft to keep clubs onside

the first and only question is the one that's not being asked

and that's for good reason, its all over

Adrianna has turned around the E

• Like 1