Pederson 3 years and 300 burgers

Alf Stewart

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2013-05-17/future-not-all-hell-for-the-demons

'The club also signed Lynden Dunn for two years after he finished the season well in 2012 and, in a surprise to many, gave recruit Cameron Pedersen a three-year contract in the off-season.'

Neeld's two worst list management decisions were to re-sign Dunn and to give Pedersen three years.

Lol ... Neeld was a genius

• Like 2

Average of approximately 2 / week. Prob an underestimation. Had a good look at him close up yesterday and I am very unimpressed by his speed and more in particular his waist. The guy has put on at least 5kg of fat since arriving at the club. A disgrace only matched by everything else Neeld did. But 3 years you have got to be joking??

Bet you'd be eating those words now.

He has a great story though, a bloke who would've been earning bugger all stacking shelves at Bunnings, got bagged out a lot, now everyone loves him, I kinda wish he kicked that winning goal against Essendope just to make it that much sweeter

• Like 1

He has a great story though, a bloke who would've been earning bugger all stacking shelves at Bunnings, got bagged out a lot, now everyone loves him, I kinda wish he kicked that winning goal against Essendope just to make it that much sweeter

The great man kick started our season when he drove a DAGGER into the Blues hearts

• Like 4

Just more vindication for the believers of a history of poor development versus the sample that believe we recruited dumb footballers.

Still I can't get over the Toumpas vs Wines debacle. If Roosy and the other coaches can do to Toumpas what they've managed to do with Pedo I'll be very pleased.

The great man kick started our season when he drove a DAGGER into the Blues hearts

I still think that's goal of the year.

I said a few months ago that Pedersen got crap he didn't deserve on here that questioned his worth as a person.

Got called on that comment for some reason. Have a look through this thread and don't just read the terrible jokes - comprehend the the underlying tone - it is of a a group of supporters eating alive a player for having the gall to play for our club.

You can eat your humble pie but we should be showing some self-reflection about the kind of BS we spout about Demons.

• Like 10

Just cruising some old threads. Awesome comment here.

What a difference a year makes eh?

actually its not the difference in date, that's made a difference but a host of things, starting with the punters not turning up that forced action from the top of AFL to get things done.

& my, haven't these changes made a Change to All of Us.

I hardly even post now, as things are happening that make perfect sense, & an air of satisfaction that we are learning, & doing things in smarter ways now, with everyone on the same page, with a leader people want to follow.

Wat a difference... :wub:

Edited by dee-luded

I said a few months ago that Pedersen got crap he didn't deserve on here that questioned his worth as a person.

Got called on that comment for some reason. Have a look through this thread and don't just read the terrible jokes - comprehend the the underlying tone - it is of a a group of supporters eating alive a player for having the gall to play for our club.

You can eat your humble pie but we should be showing some self-reflection about the kind of BS we spout about Demons.

Excellent post.

I'll commit to calling people out on pointless abuse. I'm sure people will find someone to hate. I get anxious that Toumpas will have a career-relationship with the fans a lot like the one Stanton had with Essendon supporters.

Really important to avoid doing anything resembling the general culture of Essendon.

Lol ... Neeld was a genius

In titan's defense, he then followed up with this:

Look, the point is, right now three years seems two years too many. But stranger things have happened in football; if Zac Dawson can be a regular FB for any team ever, then there is hope for Pedersen. I've seen some talent in him, I just don't know if he can consistently produce it. He'll need to toughen up, muscle up, shed the fat, and work his behind off, but it's doable.

• Like 3

Roos promise to all players........... I'll make you the best player you can possibly be.

I love ROOSY,,,,,,, and Cam

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/2013-05-17/future-not-all-hell-for-the-demons

'The club also signed Lynden Dunn for two years after he finished the season well in 2012 and, in a surprise to many, gave recruit Cameron Pedersen a three-year contract in the off-season.'

Neeld's two worst list management decisions were to re-sign Dunn and to give Pedersen three years.

Oh man, What a bump.

Sauce with that humble pie?