Carlton - MCG new tenant?

mjt

The blues want the G?

Well good for them!

So what?

I really don't think it's as easy as all that.

Are some here feeling threatened..?

Your the one that sleeps with his Melbourne jumper on, if i bite to that post you will PM RR, your a cheeky child.

Guest José Mourinho

Can we give mjt some sort of prize for his insightful and entertaining posting?

Any got a spare colouring book he can have?

A kinder surprise maybe?

Can we give mjt some sort of prize for his insightful and entertaining posting?

Any got a spare colouring book he can have?

A kinder surprise maybe?

why dont you just wait for WJ to do a post and put a LIKE beside it. :wacko:

As far as I'm concerned Carlscum and their kith and kin can keep fertilizing Deathlands until kingdom come

I dislike them even more than Essendope and the Filth

if you want someone to sweep your floor ring jose.

you are going to cry next week.

HaHa, it took me 12 months to be able to cry, after my mum died.

I don't cry easily, unfortunately. not @ crash scenes or funerals, or blood & guts.

except with sympthetic movies.

So, why next week then, mjt?

Have you been given advice from heaven?

HaHa, it took me 12 months to be able to cry, after my mum died.

I don't cry easily, unfortunately. not @ crash scenes or funerals, or blood & guts.

except with sympthetic movies.

So, why next week then, mjt?

Have you been given advice from heaven?

Nah mate, just stirring the pot.

• 1 month later...

Carrrlton's stated drive to force the AFL into giving them additional games at the MCG concerns me. Does this mean that we despite being the original team whose home was/is the MCG will be forced to play more games at Etihad. This would jeopardise our membership numbers even more given that so many of the MCG members support MFC. Will we get shafted again by the AFL?

It is very easy to keep Carlton out.

Simply winning lots of games the crowds will come and

as they say game over

If only that was true. They have a former Captain as head of the AFL, they didn't get investigated for tanking despite the admissions, they have a large supporter base and growing membership, they have very wealthy backers, do you think they won't get whatever they want.

I can see us being fixtured at the New Guinea showgrounds at 5.00 AM, in coming years.

If only that was true. They have a former Captain as head of the AFL, they didn't get investigated for tanking despite the admissions, they have a large supporter base and growing membership, they have very wealthy backers, do you think they won't get whatever they want.

I can see us being fixtured at the New Guinea showgrounds in coming years.

And if we keep playing like the last 6 years Redleg that is what we will deserve.

How are Carlton going to "force" the AFL in to giving them home games at the MCG? What do they hold over the AFL that gives them bargaining power? My understanding is that they signed a deal to play their home games at Etihad and get paid a fat sum each year as a result, so I can't see how their demands are going to fly other than via AFL corruption.

I can see us being fixtured at the New Guinea showgrounds at 5.00 AM, in coming years.

KEEP THEM OUT! (Unlike us they have not been proved "Not Guilty" of tanking and we don't want the cheats!)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.