Blease re-signs

stuie

Pity it's only 2 years. I guess he'll have a clear pic of the club's outlook and be able to pull a much bigger paycheck then.

As will the club have a better idea also. Keep inmind hes really only starting to hit hi straps( one hopes )

Good to put that to rest. I was a bit worried Sam was going to join his mate (ex?)

After hearing $cumbag being quizzed on radio very early on (start of the season), on why / how etc etc he defected. He said he and Blease were good mates and would cruize around Chappell St. etc and said he was hoping they could play together again. Then said, in the meantime Sam could hang around with Moloney as Moloney likes the nightlife, A slur on Moloney,and a sneaky cheap shot. That he didnt need to say. Then added MFC had some issues, that he didnt like. blah blah blah

Well Thom-ass stick this one in your pipe.

Great, so we have to put up with Sam looking disinterested for another 2 years? I'm sure at the end of the 2 years he'll be going to GWS with his BFF. :wacko:

Good to put that to rest. I was a bit worried Sam was going to join his mate (ex?)

After hearing $cumbag being quizzed on radio very early on (start of the season), on why / how etc etc he defected. He said he and Blease were good mates and would cruize around Chappell St. etc and said he was hoping they could play together again. Then said, in the meantime Sam could hang around with Moloney as Moloney likes the nightlife, A slur on Moloney,and a sneaky cheap shot. That he didnt need to say. Then added MFC had some issues, that he didnt like. blah blah blah

Well Thom-ass stick this one in your pipe.

Was this discussed on DL at the time? I didn't hear it and don't remember reading about it. I am amazed that he said that. Wow.

I wonder how Terry Wallace will view our 2008 drop crop half way through next year. Given the progress of Watts and Blease, and also Strauss improving with each game, those picks aren't looking so bad after all. Sure we could have picked up a Shuey (pick 18), Zaharakis (pick 23), Beams (29) or Hanneberry (30), but we are yet to see how good our trio of top twenty talents can be given the injuries that Blease and Strauss have had to date. But the upward progress is certainly encouraging.

Blease is one of a few players who could really be in our next premiership team.

He has big moment player written all over him.

All he needs to develop is something that even slightly resembles a defensive mindset and he will be a gun for us.

I wonder how Terry Wallace will view our 2008 drop crop half way through next year. Given the progress of Watts and Blease, and also Strauss improving with each game, those picks aren't looking so bad after all. Sure we could have picked up a Shuey (pick 18), Zaharakis (pick 23), Beams (29) or Hanneberry (30), but we are yet to see how good our trio of top twenty talents can be given the injuries that Blease and Strauss have had to date. But the upward progress is certainly encouraging.

Haha don't get to excited, you just mentioned a brownlow chance, rising star winner, rising star runner up and a best and fairest winner.... Fair to say that at this stage they are a few classes up than our 3 picks.

I still have hope though!!

Blease is one of a few players who could really be in our next premiership team.

He has big moment player written all over him.

All he needs to develop is something that even slightly resembles a defensive mindset and he will be a gun for us.

and get to more contests (ie more possessions)

Really pleased! Like others I was concerned that Sam may have been looking to another club such as GWS. Now I can see my prediction that Sam will become another Bluey Adams come to fruition. He's a real talent that's for sure. Some good news for a change.

We'll all be delighted if he can be Bluey's equal, Bobby! You're spot-on, he has a lot of the right traits.

Well, you are a Melbourne supporter aren't you...

Tell you what champ, if you're going to respond to my posts, how about you get a decent handle on how to convey your point. You deal in oblique references that I struggle to follow. Your rhetorical question above is idiotic. How am I not a Melbourne supporter? It's clearly good news. I presonally would've liked it to be longer. I'm musing out loud on what his reasoning is likely to be. I don't need to read these pathetic lines from someone who, frankly, struggles to put together a coherent thought, let alone a proper sentence.

But his facebook display picture is of him and Tom Scully......

To all the haters that tried to argue he was gone you now look even more stupid.

Well done Sammy!

Go Dees

hey jonesbag, take it easy. i think a few people here could be excused for being a little aprehensive due to the unprecedented events that happened last year. to refer to your fellow demonlanders as haters and stupid is a little strong and quite frankly, unacceptable. well done to you for having the faith all along but a little humility wouldnt go astray. this is great news for us all, so lets celebrate it rather than name calling.

But his facebook display picture is of him and Tom Scully......

To all the haters that tried to argue he was gone you now look even more stupid.

Well done Sammy!

Go Dees

Jonesbag, Jonesbag.

Where is the hate?

Re Blease, his body language was woeful early in the season, causing much anxt among some. But he didn't have too many options if he wanted to leave.

Many supporters put some heat under his Rrrse, and for whateve4r reason he's responded with some better looking footy with some passion starting to show for the jumper.

Maybe the heat had some small thing to do with his improvement & maybe not. But the result is the same, & he's signed & starting to look something approaching a footballer.

Lets hope he develops himself into a real player & becomes the best he can be helping the Red & Blue become a stronger club.

Who else needs some Deep Heat?

Tell you what champ, if you're going to respond to my posts, how about you get a decent handle on how to convey your point. You deal in oblique references that I struggle to follow. Your rhetorical question above is idiotic. How am I not a Melbourne supporter? It's clearly good news. I presonally would've liked it to be longer. I'm musing out loud on what his reasoning is likely to be. I don't need to read these pathetic lines from someone who, frankly, struggles to put together a coherent thought, let alone a proper sentence.

Being coherent is not somenthing that I struggle with; usually if people cannot understand what I am posting - the comprehension issues are not mine.

As for your neurotic post - I was not saying you were not a Melbourne supporter, I was saying the opposite. Only a true MFC fan could see the re-signing of a promising youngster and ask himself - "where is the negative here?"

"Ah, didn't sign for very long..."

Hence my tongue in cheek remark.

Perhaps I should use emoticons, but I will never use emoticons.

We are all Demons on here.

Carry on.

*Edited for coherency ironically enough...

Edited by rpfc

Many supporters put some heat under his Rrrse, and for whateve4r reason he's responded with some better looking footy with some passion starting to show for the jumper.

Maybe the heat had some small thing to do with his improvement & maybe not. But the result is the same, & he's signed & starting to look something approaching a footballer.

Lets hope he develops himself into a real player & becomes the best he can be helping the Red & Blue become a stronger club.

Who else needs some Deep Heat?

I am sorry, I could have sworn this post is describing fans taking credit for the improvement of players by putting 'heat' on them...

By 'verbally attacking' them on talk back radio? At the game? To their face on the street?

Surely I must be mistaken...

thankyou for taking such interest in my posts...

You're very welcome.

I hope you saw the funny side. Posting a clumsy sentence, while at the same time lauding your own coherence.

It wasn't quite LOL, but more SQ. Then again ...

Edited by Ben-Hur
  • Like 1

Being coherent is not somenthing that I struggle with, usually if people cannot understand what I am posting - I am not the one with comprehension issues.

As for your neurotic post - I was not saying you were not a Melbourne supporter, I was saying the opposite. Only a true MFC fan could see the re-signing of a promising youngster and ask himself - "where is the negative here?"

"Ah, didn't sign for very long..."

Hence my tongue in cheek remark.

Perhaps I should use emoticons, but I will never use emoticons.

We are all Demons on here.

Carry on.

I tried to put your response through Google Translator but it wouldn't accept input language as type 'incomprehensible'

I sent them an email suggesting an enhancement so until they do I will have to continue struggling

LOL

• Like 4