Mark Jamar (calf) 2-3 weeks

Daniel Nicholson (jaw) - 2-3 weeks 

Clint Bartram (knee) season

Jamie Bennell (knee) season

Mitch Clark (foot) season 

Aaron Davey (foot) season

Max Gawn (knee) season

Rory Taggert (back) indefinite

I think, with all these wreckless bumps/tackles- the punishment should always at least fit the crime; you put a player out for x amount of weeks, you receive x amount of weeks at a minimum.

What else could go wrong? Don't ask. Because as history shows, something always does.

Jamar still 2-3 away with a calf. Mature guy with a calf injury. Put him on ice fellas, he's season is done.

Spencer gets his time to strut his stuff. Martin likewise with Clark out. If nothing else these injuries are allowing us to try our other options. Negatives out of positives ey?

I think, with all these wreckless bumps/tackles- the punishment should always at least fit the crime; you put a player out for x amount of weeks, you receive x amount of weeks at a minimum.

What else could go wrong? Don't ask. Because as history shows, something always does.

I really never understand when people say this. So if you right hook a guy behind play but he comes up to play next week does this mean you get off? When is it decided too? On the other end if bump someone like Scott Thompson did and the player does some serious damage to his neck for example and can't play again does the player have to retire?

That's not what I meant at all.

I mean if you put someone out for 3 weeks, the minimum you should receive is 3 yourself. Seems an inbalance of justice when the victim is out longer than the perp.

Not sure how you extrapolated I meant someone can get off scott-free if player on receiving end is un-injured.

That's not what I meant at all.

I mean if you put someone out for 3 weeks, the minimum you should receive is 3 yourself. Seems an inbalance of justice when the victim is out longer than the perp.

Not sure how you extrapolated I meant someone can get off scott-free if player on receiving end is un-injured.

I tend to agree though maybe it is just too hard.

I was so [censored] off when Wojinski was back playing in a few weeks when he broke Viney's jaw.

The icing on the cake - Jurrah out for another 2 weeks after indications he would play for Casey this week

Yeh, I like how Mahoney said “Liam’s ankle has recovered sufficiently,”.... but he's still two weeks away from playing for Casey!

And for Liam's conditiong, play the guy then he gets match fitness too you muppets! OMG, he must play the last two games of 2012 in the 1's or else I will be [censored] off bigtime!

Jamar still 2-3 away with a calf. Mature guy with a calf injury. Put him on ice fellas, he's season is done.

Spencer gets his time to strut his stuff. Martin likewise with Clark out. If nothing else these injuries are allowing us to try our other options. Negatives out of positives ey?

Agreed, nothing to be gained by bringing him back early and potentially hurting himself again. Plenty to be gain by giving Spencer and Stef rucking duties to improve their development. Jake's tap work is improving, hopefully he can get a tiny bit of skill about him.

On Nicholson, FMD I cannot believe this year. Did we smash every mirror at AMMI Park or something? Run over a black cat? Walk under a F-load of ladders?

Bad luck to him, he's been showing a bit in the absence of Bartram and I really like his dash.

I don't know what's going on with Jurrah, we keep getting conflicting reports. One minute he's going to be playing at Casey this week and now he's two weeks away from returning to footy but apparently nothings changed!

Dan Nicholson..has the pace and drive out of our backline which is one of his best attributes and top class. We need mid-fielders with elite spread and fitness to provide options for him when he is under the pump in that situation.

Dan Nicholson out for 2 to 3 weeks with a fractured jaw. FFS!

And Thomas gets a 2 week penalty. I have had enough ranting re the MRP but the system is appallingly bad. They have surreptitiously brought in the issue regarding the impact on a player and yet here we have a guy out for three weeks for a malicious act by a serial stager and reportee.

Yet all he gets is two weeks. trengove was ridiculously stiff early in the season and we have been stuffed again. Apprently its OK to hit Melbourne players in the head and break their jaw. Col Sylvia would be appalled as well if he gave a toss about anything..

The MRP can flock off and frankly 2012 footy season can flock off.